Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a couple body part questions. First I HAVE searched the web for these answers, I found a good thread once, but couldn't find it again.

I have an 03 coupe. I bought it with some front end damage, mainly cosmetic. I decided that since the 04/05 looks better, I would swap those parts on my 03 to update its looks. I have already purchased and painted:

04/05 front bumper cover
04/05 rear bumper cover
04/05 grille

I have an 03 hood and fenders, and also 03 headlight buckets. It now seems that I'll need the different head lights, which is ok cause I'll put the projectors in. But are the fenders different too??? I know the hood is slightly different, has the trim insert for the 01/03 and is flat for the 04/05 - but will it work or do I need a new hood too?

Thanks.

·
bwah ha ha ha ha
CRX
1,475 Posts
But are the fenders different too???
Yes, because the the shape of the headlights are different... And I think that the headlights shape will affect the hood also...

·
Registered
227 Posts
you will have to ether modify what you have. or the best route would be to buy the whole front end(hood, fenders,headlights,and what ever else you have) swap it on. now you may run into differences in the core support. not sure but don't be surprised if you do.

·
Registered
311 Posts
the bum[er sha[e its self is different yes you need fenders but i mean they realy arent expensive

1 - 7 of 7 Posts