Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, Iv been searching around for maybe 3 hours looking for a DIY on how to do this conversion... I have everything i need, Entire parts car acctually so i can use what ever i need...

Can anyone lead me to a DIY if there is one out there? or if someone has done one tell me the difficulty of it...

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
303 Posts
well i'm not sure if you need help removing both dashes or whatcha need but heres how to remove a dash from the integra. it's a 94 but i think they might be the same as the 01s? and with the civic i know it shows in the helms manual how to remove that. just tryin to help i don't have any other information though on the conversion.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont need help with removing them.. Im just wondering wiring problems and such...

Do the dashes hook into the wiring harness at the ecu the same way the Civic does? Are the pin outs the same for everything to work?

bounch of confusing wiring that i need to see to understand how im going to go along with this..

·
nonvtak ftw
5,230 Posts
i think that dash is ugly when its in the civic myself. after seeing cars up close that have it im not a fan. as far as the wiring i dunno if it is that same but the diagrams are in the trusty haynes manuals.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts