Votes: 2 8.0%
  • CROME/PRO

Votes: 23 92.0%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
U read it what do you like more and why????

i like Both but crome has a little more to offer me like A/C cut out and Closed loopcut out threshold by TPS percent i like it more...

CROME gets my vote​

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
ive used both and Crome is hands down a better program

no messing with what versions are compatible with rtp, datalogging, etc. easy connectibility, better interface, way more stable, plus there isnt shit for development in Uber anymore...

the list goes on and on.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
very true but did u know that uber has a RTP setup now? the new program integrates it... there is more but very little updates on it now...

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
very true but did u know that uber has a RTP setup now? the new program integrates it... there is more but very little updates on it now...
ya, as soon as Crome was released the support for Uber keeled over and died. it was a decent program, i had good luck with it. it was just that everything was so hard to connect all at once. but for a program that has full datalogging as well as RTP for free....thats friggin nice

·
Random Hero
Range Rover
2,624 Posts
I thought you had written your own software, shouldn't you like that better?

uberdata works, but it's support/effort fell apart in the end. They've been back up since, but it's still weak in comparison.

crome is more organized, more supported, more used.

It's really a no brainer.

I started on uberdata, and moved to crome.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i did make my own program but have u tried it? no so why would i ask who likes what better? i use all of em and mess and dabble with my own on certain cars, depends on what they ask for... so wow... no bueno...

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
i did make my own program but have u tried it? no so why would i ask who likes what better? i use all of em and mess and dabble with my own on certain cars, depends on what they ask for... so wow... no bueno...
what program? what obd? can i have a copy to play with?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
it does OBD-0 and OBD-1, its called TUNE.FREE and sorry no u cant have a copy right now... i am a perferctionist on this thing at least and i dont want to release it without making sure it is perfect and will never need to be updated.. right now i am working on the A/C cutout and Closed loop threshhold cut for myprogram, (i am jelous of crome lol)

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
crome for me cause 1 i want it 2 i need it on my rex like yesterday and 3 cause its free cant beat that but i need someone to burn a program for me though :(

·
Random Hero
Range Rover
2,624 Posts
no u cant have a copy
lol, imagine that.

überTUNED said:
never need to be updated
that type of software doesn't exsist, you'll always find bugs, and it won't always be your softwares fault. The only way to perfect it, is to distribute it and get feedback from people.

·
Registered
225 Posts
if i had a chance to buy a different management system it would have been with crome. I downloaded the trial version to check out wat you get with crome and its just like hondata but its cheaper. Crome hands down

1 - 20 of 26 Posts