August Specials, what do you want? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Decommissioned Whoopee Doo Racing

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2012, 11:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 27 Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Aquafina
Default August Specials, what do you want?

As title states. What are you wanting to buy this month and how much of a discount would you like? Post up, more than one item might be selected.
Aquafina is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-13-2012, 11:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
Pew Pew!

Rep Power: 23 Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sammo115

This is awesome. Can't believe my mind is blank with this type of opportunity lol
Sammo115 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2012, 11:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

aqua_chicken It's a JDM Star Bitches....aqua_chicken It's a JDM Star Bitches....aqua_chicken It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

fo reaalz? im in the market for an exedy stage 1 organic clutch kit...and a giant discount would be welcomed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Its more fun to drive a slow car fast, than to drive a fast car slow"

RIP PAT
aqua_chicken is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2012, 12:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

I need a new set of magnetic drain plugs...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
you will get stuck in the "willfully ignorant" category and I will do what I can to see that you never get an answer to any question you ever ask on this forum again.

BiggieBert is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2012, 12:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 11 rndmheroxx is learning the way of the Drndmheroxx is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

mmmm LSD
rndmheroxx is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2012, 03:36 PM   #6 (permalink)

Rep Power: 27 Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua_chicken View Post
fo reaalz? im in the market for an exedy stage 1 organic clutch kit...and a giant discount would be welcomed
I don't carry Exedy. Would you like an Action Clutch 1OS (see Action Clutch thread)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggieBert View Post
What kind of discount would you like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rndmheroxx View Post
mmmm LSD
Helical or metal-plate? What kind of discount would you like?
Old 08-13-2012, 03:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 8 Black94Si is starting to learn the ropesBlack94Si is starting to learn the ropesBlack94Si is starting to learn the ropesBlack94Si is starting to learn the ropesBlack94Si is starting to learn the ropesBlack94Si is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

In for the clutch.. maybe lightened flywheel as well..

Sent from my DROID3 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1994 Honda Del Sol Si, Granada Black Pearl D16Z6
Xbox GT: Atara9
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Black94Si is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2012, 04:49 PM   #8 (permalink)

BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquafina View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggieBert View Post
What kind of discount would you like?

$5 off with free shipping. Based off mfactory site.

Quote:
you will get stuck in the "willfully ignorant" category and I will do what I can to see that you never get an answer to any question you ever ask on this forum again.

BiggieBert is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2012, 06:50 PM   #9 (permalink)

Rep Power: 12 TheAssassin is hot as a volcanoTheAssassin is hot as a volcano
TheAssassin is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

Why wouldn't buyers ask for a 100% discount? lol

There's a lot that I'd want, but I just buttoned up my transmission, and I think transmission work might be, hmm, an acquired taste that I don't like doing myself lol
My Build Thread

237 avg. hp 208 avg. tq 4750-7200rpm
Calculating Average Horsepower
TheAssassin is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2012, 07:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 SOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagle

how about either cam/intake manni or any tuned ecus?

SOHCEj8 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2012, 08:46 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAssassin View Post
Why wouldn't buyers ask for a 100% discount? lol

There's a lot that I'd want, but I just buttoned up my transmission, and I think transmission work might be, hmm, an acquired taste that I don't like doing myself lol
If someone is realistic they'll know 100%/free isn't reasonable to ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHCEj8 View Post
how about either cam/intake manni or any tuned ecus?
D series Rocket Motorsports cams are custom/made to order so I can't do a discount on them. Don't carry any IM's or ECU's.
Old 08-14-2012, 10:27 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 21 cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!
cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 16 reviews

The ones on which you have the biggest margin and can give a bigger price cut before making a loss on that part.

cyanide is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2012, 12:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 SOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagle

How about some flex pipes/test pipes/header?

SOHCEj8 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2012, 12:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

aqua_chicken It's a JDM Star Bitches....aqua_chicken It's a JDM Star Bitches....aqua_chicken It's a JDM Star Bitches....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHCEj8 View Post
How about some flex pipes/test pipes/header?
+1 carry any dc 4-2-1? need 1/want one to avoid teh smog nazis in socal

"Its more fun to drive a slow car fast, than to drive a fast car slow"

RIP PAT
aqua_chicken is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2012, 01:49 PM   #15 (permalink)

I don't carry any exhaust parts. Most everything I carry can be found in my forum on here. Products not listed are CP Pistons (shelf and custom), Rocket Motorsports (cams, springs, retainers), Full-Race, Supertech, and RLZ CNC headwork (nothing for the D series).
Old 08-24-2012, 02:57 PM   #16 (permalink)

BiggieBert got his request, what else do you guys want?
Old 08-31-2012, 06:22 AM   #17 (permalink)

Last day to get in.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in