Closed due to storms. - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Decommissioned Whoopee Doo Racing

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2011, 12:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 27 Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Aquafina
Default Closed due to storms.

Whoopee Doo Racing will be partially closed effective today until Monday of next week. My niece and nephews house was damaged by a tornado so I will be helping to repair it. Orders can still be placed but please PM or email instead of calling. No orders of in stock items will ship out until Tuesday of next week. Out of stock orders will still be shipped as normal.

Chris @ Whoopee Doo Racing
Aquafina is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2011, 12:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Certified O.G.

Rep Power: 27 Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Staypuff578

Hope all is well with you and the family, Chris, keep us updated!

Quote:
almost as badass as my mustache, like a mustache with tits
Instagram- Spoolin_Larry
Staypuff578 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2011, 12:40 PM   #3 (permalink)

Rep Power: 27 Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!

I'm fine. The niece and nephew are still scared though. National Guard won't let us back to the house again until tomorrow so I'm taking them out to get some clothes, toothbrushes, etc today.

Old 04-28-2011, 12:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

glenniz It's a JDM Star Bitches....glenniz It's a JDM Star Bitches....glenniz It's a JDM Star Bitches....glenniz It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Glad to hear that they are safe! They are very lucky to have you for family Bro! News reports say that over 240 people have been killed because of all of these storms, that's really sad to hear. I'll be prayin' for you guys out there!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
glenniz is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-29-2011, 06:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 bake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquafina View Post
I'm fine. The niece and nephew are still scared though. National Guard won't let us back to the house again until tomorrow so I'm taking them out to get some clothes, toothbrushes, etc today.
Glad to hear you and the family is doing ok! Was concerned when I heard they hit your area!!!
bake82 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-06-2011, 08:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Back in the shop this week? Haven't heard from you about my trans. Hope everything is alright!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
B00STEDD16 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2011, 01:09 PM   #7 (permalink)

Rep Power: 11 TopmountGSR is learning the way of the DTopmountGSR is learning the way of the D

Anyone know Chris's email address? His pm box his full. I need some parts

KY's Fastest Honda's & Acura's
11.0 @ 138 - open diff, pump gas
Authorized eCtune Tuner
TopmountGSR is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2011, 03:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series lover

In the ordering and contact information section of Whoopeedooracing.
It is... [email protected]

Old 05-09-2011, 11:51 AM   #9 (permalink)

Emails and PM's replied to. Still returning calls so if you don't hear from me today, expect a call tomorrow.
Old 05-17-2011, 01:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 point78 is obviously a regularpoint78 is obviously a regularpoint78 is obviously a regularpoint78 is obviously a regularpoint78 is obviously a regularpoint78 is obviously a regularpoint78 is obviously a regularpoint78 is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Anyone hear from Chris lately? I haven't gotten a response, to a few emails, for a few weeks now.
point78 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2011, 01:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 xylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcano
xylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 26 reviews

Sometimes it can be a little hard to get a hold of him. I'd say be patient but persistent.

crx hf racecar build:

Base by: Coolder

'93 Del Sol Si D16Z6
Stolen twice, recovered twice, sold once

'88 CRX hf D16Z6
build in progress
xylocramer is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2011, 03:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 bake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunna

patience is key. I know he is busy with his family and such. He is a stand up guy and he will get back to you as quickly as he can. as mentioned you may need to be a little persistent but he will get back to you and get whatever product you need to you quickly!
Old 05-17-2011, 06:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series lover

I was wondering this as well... My tranny was supposed to get shipped out last week, I have a tracking number he gave me, but says they do not have it yet, and I do not have it yet either. It's been done for a few weeks now! I figured he is just busy, I sure hope so. That is a lot of money I do not want to get screwed out of...

Old 05-18-2011, 05:17 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series soldier

You will NOT get screwed out of money. Chris is a stand up guy. He has lots of vouches and he's built 2 tranny's for me and would have him build me another one in a heartbeat! He sometimes takes a little bit of time to ship stuff but standup guy you will get it.
Old 05-18-2011, 07:03 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by bake82 View Post
You will NOT get screwed out of money. Chris is a stand up guy. He has lots of vouches and he's built 2 tranny's for me and would have him build me another one in a heartbeat! He sometimes takes a little bit of time to ship stuff but standup guy you will get it.
Alrighty, thank you for reassuring my thoughts. Hope to get it soon!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in