Important notice - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Decommissioned Whoopee Doo Racing

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2010, 12:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 27 Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Aquafina
Default Important notice

I was in an accident earlier this month and am having complications from it along with physical therapy that has started. My turnaround times will range from 3-4 weeks as I cannot lift heavy items, have to work slowly/take it easy, and have a lot of off season builds scheduled to come in. I will have an extra pair of hands helping for the month of January to do the lifting and cleaning/blasting of cases but I'm not yet sure how much that will speed things up.

I truly appreciate everyone that wants to support WDR with your business and you will still have the same top quality transmission as always, it will just take a little longer so please bear with me.

If you need to contact me please email instead of PM'ing me as my time on here and other forums will be limited and I can be sure I haven't missed your contact. [email protected]

Thank you,

Chris @ WDR
Aquafina is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-19-2010, 12:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Chris, be slow and heal well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-19-2010, 12:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
EF9
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 18 EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!
EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

sorry to hear bout the unfortunate turn of events, take it easy on yourself and get well soon!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<- Deuce MKIa

<- Deuce MKIb
Will you make a contract with me? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Quote:
Magical spinning Doritos do not belong in cars...
EF9 is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2010, 08:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
Pew Pew!

Rep Power: 23 Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sammo115

Hope you do well with your recovery
Sammo115 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-22-2010, 08:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

bman200437 It's a JDM Star Bitches....bman200437 It's a JDM Star Bitches....bman200437 It's a JDM Star Bitches....bman200437 It's a JDM Star Bitches....bman200437 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to bman200437

Glad to hear your ok and Get well soon!

88 civic standard hatch (R.I.P.)

90 civic dx hatch

Quote:
You definetly have a tranny issue and not the kind that makes you want to put on lipstick and womens clothing.
Quote:
first love= honda
second love=hand
third=girl!
bman200437 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-22-2010, 09:25 AM   #6 (permalink)
Will Do Handstands For Pussy!!!

Rep Power: 22 JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMek

Damn man! Hope everything works out man.

JDMek is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-22-2010, 04:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 Demon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow upDemon_12-21-2012 is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 16 reviews

hope you heal up quick man

Demon_12-21-2012 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-28-2010, 11:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
Meat Popsicle

Rep Power: 28 Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Will be sending some business your way in about a month. Take it easy man, hope you have a speedy recovery.
Paterico is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-28-2010, 11:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 14 beanbandit is obviously a regularbeanbandit is obviously a regularbeanbandit is obviously a regularbeanbandit is obviously a regularbeanbandit is obviously a regularbeanbandit is obviously a regularbeanbandit is obviously a regularbeanbandit is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Sorry to hear about your misfortune... take care and heal up soon

" Vinnie a.k.a One Two" -2010 Civic SI coupe (black)
" The Millennium Falcon " - 2007 Yamaha YZF R1 (charcoal)
" Mad Max " - 1999 Civic EX coupe (black)
" Suki " - 1993 Suzuki VS 1400 Intruder (black)(for sale)

My build thread
a.k.a. the mad o.c.d. painter thread lmao

beanbandit is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-09-2011, 07:58 AM   #10 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

sorry to hear your hurt. hope you get well soon. maybe i'll get over to see how your doing.
rickscrx is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-10-2011, 07:59 AM   #11 (permalink)
2me
n00b

Sorry to hear your injured. I sent you a mail regarding the Action clutch I ordered in early November would you please give me an update.
2me is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-11-2011, 06:43 AM   #12 (permalink)
n00b

Please reply to my PMs and emails.
esi42 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-11-2011, 06:58 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 29 Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Civichatch91

I am sorry for you accident, I have been trying to PM you for about a week but say's your PM folder is full. Hope you get well soon.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:00 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 leemo559 is hot as a volcanoleemo559 is hot as a volcano
leemo559 is hot as a volcanoleemo559 is hot as a volcanoleemo559 is hot as a volcanoleemo559 is hot as a volcanoleemo559 is hot as a volcanoleemo559 is hot as a volcanoleemo559 is hot as a volcanoleemo559 is hot as a volcanoleemo559 is hot as a volcanoleemo559 is hot as a volcanoleemo559 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

take care n heal up....take it easy ..
Old 01-11-2011, 02:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 redline7500 is a name known to allredline7500 is a name known to allredline7500 is a name known to allredline7500 is a name known to allredline7500 is a name known to allredline7500 is a name known to allredline7500 is a name known to allredline7500 is a name known to allredline7500 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 10 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquafina View Post
I was in an accident earlier this month and am having complications from it along with physical therapy that has started. My turnaround times will range from 3-4 weeks as I cannot lift heavy items, have to work slowly/take it easy, and have a lot of off season builds scheduled to come in. I will have an extra pair of hands helping for the month of January to do the lifting and cleaning/blasting of cases but I'm not yet sure how much that will speed things up.

I truly appreciate everyone that wants to support WDR with your business and you will still have the same top quality transmission as always, it will just take a little longer so please bear with me.

If you need to contact me please email instead of PM'ing me as my time on here and other forums will be limited and I can be sure I haven't missed your contact. [email protected]

Thank you,

Chris @ WDR
for those trying to pm him you would be better off emailing him it was the only was i was able to receive a response
redline7500 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-11-2011, 02:27 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

christopher_davis is about to kiss the skychristopher_davis is about to kiss the skychristopher_davis is about to kiss the skychristopher_davis is about to kiss the skychristopher_davis is about to kiss the skychristopher_davis is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 23 reviews

Sorry to hear about that Chris, Take your time and heal right.

christopher_davis is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-20-2011, 09:57 AM   #17 (permalink)
2me
n00b

Has anyone a contact number for Chris. I bought a clutch in early November, it hasent arrived yet & im not getting a response to my emails. Thanks
2me is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-20-2011, 10:11 AM   #18 (permalink)
Defender of the D

Rep Power: 19 Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

I hate to hear about this kind of thing. I hope for you a speedy recovery. And remember the best proponent to proper physical healing is time and careful exercise. Don't over excerpt yourself.
Quote:
to put the words all motor d16 and beast in the same sentence is pretty funny LOL , go boost if you want a beast, the best you can hope for NA is a kitten.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrain T.
If it's not a Honda, Its a Nissan
Dmod is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-20-2011, 10:42 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 bake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2me View Post
Has anyone a contact number for Chris. I bought a clutch in early November, it hasent arrived yet & im not getting a response to my emails. Thanks
https://www.d-series.org/forums/whoop...tact-info.html

In this thread you will see his phone#.
bake82 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-29-2011, 04:52 PM   #20 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 27 Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Aquafina

PM's replied to unless you emailed me, in which case emails replied to.

I had a minor knee surgery last week and will have a short stint in therapy for that so I should be back to 100% sometime next month.
Aquafina is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in