Anyone heard from Aquafina - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Decommissioned Whoopee Doo Racing

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2010, 07:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Anyone heard from Aquafina

I sent him a trans May 4th and the last contact I had with him was June 1st. That is also his last login date to d-series. I'm sure he's a stand up guy, and hopefully he is ok.

His VM is full too.
gtmoy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-17-2010, 08:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

chris is a straight up guy but at times he gets behind cause of alot of work he has going on and maybe so real life shit. hit him up on aim. his aim is always up leave a messeage and he'll get back to you.... or not. lol.

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2010, 01:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 clinchy is learning the way of the Dclinchy is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to clinchy

ive been trying to get hold of him for a fair while now with no luck

luke.

Old 06-17-2010, 04:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
n00b

Question

I thought I was the only one who is filling up his voice mailbox.
9t3Si is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2010, 05:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 20 boostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcano
boostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostfreak0885

that must suck for him to have your transmission, and not being able to get a hold of him... shit sux.. i emailed him about some tranny work, and no message back... thats pretty messed up for him to have your tranny that long, and you cant get a hold of him..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

best time so far
11.201 at 128mph with a 1.79 60 foot.. damn i need traction, best trap speed is 129mph. 26psi h1c

NEW best 60' 1.56!!!
boostfreak0885 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2010, 12:18 AM   #6 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

hopefully most of my junk is fixed and I can get back in the swing of things soon.

The bad news, courier company I've been working for lost the bid on the account I'm working, July 10th is last day with THAT company.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2010, 01:50 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 Khnemu is a name known to allKhnemu is a name known to allKhnemu is a name known to allKhnemu is a name known to allKhnemu is a name known to allKhnemu is a name known to allKhnemu is a name known to allKhnemu is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Khnemu

I emailed him about a transmission but no reply either.

Khnemu is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2010, 02:38 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 sohc-it07 is fly like an eaglesohc-it07 is fly like an eaglesohc-it07 is fly like an eaglesohc-it07 is fly like an eaglesohc-it07 is fly like an eaglesohc-it07 is fly like an eaglesohc-it07 is fly like an eaglesohc-it07 is fly like an eaglesohc-it07 is fly like an eaglesohc-it07 is fly like an eaglesohc-it07 is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sohc-it07

well i sent him a email about a Mfactory oil sandwich adapter and he said sorry for the late response has been out of town and busy. paid for the adapter and had it with in a week.

<-UPDATED 9-10-2011

<-UPDATE 9-22-2011

[email protected] on worn street tires & no seat time
& still getting 30mpg
sohc-it07 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2010, 07:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtmoy View Post
I sent him a trans May 4th and the last contact I had with him was June 1st. That is also his last login date to d-series. I'm sure he's a stand up guy, and hopefully he is ok.

His VM is full too.
I also sent him my trans and diff for a full rebuild and diff install on May 6th. I've left messages, text, pm, email for weeks and I can't get a hold of him.

I hope the guys alright but he better have a good excuse for falling off the face of the earth. I have to have my trans back for a National Tour event in two weeks. I won't be able to even get a test and tune in before the event.

If anyone gets a hold of him tell him I need my trans back!

Brian
Macspeed is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2010, 08:28 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 Normworldhero is learning the way of the DNormworldhero is learning the way of the D
Send a message via Yahoo to Normworldhero

The trans he built for me was "ready to ship" on 10/27/09, and he finally got it shipped on 01/04/2010, so get used to waiting. The work is good, but the lead time is a bitch.

13.90 @ 109 <-- Street Tires + No Driver mod
Normworldhero is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2010, 08:32 AM   #11 (permalink)
Premium Member

Rep Power: 40 Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Bizzar Send a message via MSN to Bizzar Send a message via Yahoo to Bizzar

Over 2 months? WOAH!! His work may be good but that is NOT worth the wait imo. I sure hope he chimes in.

Bizzar is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2010, 11:06 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

90dirtydsi It's a JDM Star Bitches....90dirtydsi It's a JDM Star Bitches....90dirtydsi It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

God damn, I got goosebumps thinking about how much money you all have invested in him, hope it wokrs out.

RIP
90dirtydsi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2010, 12:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
n00b

Mine was packed and ready to ship the 1st, I even have a UPS tracking #, too bad I don't live closer, I could've picked it up. My go autoworks turbo kit showed up yesterday, at least I got something cool to stare at!
gtmoy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2010, 02:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 38 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Boosted-EH-804

This happens every now and again with this guy he pops back up and gets it all straight just wish that people would communicate more when shit arises......

Boosted-EH-804 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2010, 02:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 11 jls_frog is learning the way of the Djls_frog is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jls_frog Send a message via Yahoo to jls_frog

He also has had my transmission since April and said 2 weeks ago that it was almost done and now no response from him either
jls_frog is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2010, 03:53 PM   #16 (permalink)
n00b

If someone has his address can you PM it to me?

.... Nevermind, I have it (was at work).

Last edited by Macspeed; 06-18-2010 at 09:10 PM.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:13 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 10 little_nolan  is accepted as part of the communitylittle_nolan  is accepted as part of the communitylittle_nolan  is accepted as part of the communitylittle_nolan  is accepted as part of the community

Chris is a stand up dood.. hope he is ok.

He may be SUPER backed up with ITR expo in 2 weeks
'97 ITR #305
'97 Civic EJ8
'89 CRX ZC Turbo
little_nolan is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2010, 08:21 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 racer76j is almost a somebodyracer76j is almost a somebodyracer76j is almost a somebodyracer76j is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

i remember this same exact thing happening last year.He was at some racing event or something.Hope it works out for you and sure he will make it right.
racer76j is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2010, 09:22 PM   #19 (permalink)
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_nolan View Post
Chris is a stand up dood.. hope he is ok.

He may be SUPER backed up with ITR expo in 2 weeks
I've met him and talked to him multiple times and I was impressed with his knowlege. I was looking forward to him rebuilding my trans but I wish he would have told me it was going to take this long, or longer.

I had the whole race season planned out and now I have to change everything. You would think he would contact his customers even if he was prepping for an event. I'm thinking something happened to the guy (hope not though).
Old 06-18-2010, 09:31 PM   #20 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Likely family issues, he wasn't in trouble, thats all I'll say.

https://www.d-series.org/forums/serio...out-court.html

He also mentioned to me he wasn't gonna hang around long Sunday at ITR Expo, so it would be difficult for us to meet up and chat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.

Last edited by transzex; 06-18-2010 at 09:34 PM.
transzex is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in