Information regarding warranty on MFactory products - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Decommissioned Whoopee Doo Racing

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2010, 12:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 27 Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Aquafina
Default Information regarding warranty on MFactory products

EDIT:

To clarify. It is and always has been a limited manufacturers warranty. If you receive a defective product from MFactory and have not used or modified it (caught the problem before or during the initial installation) it can be covered under MFactory's warranty.

End of Edit.

I've had a few people on here ask me whether or not MFactory has a warranty on their products, so I thought I would make this thread.

From: MFactory Competition Products, MFactory Competition Products - Forged Transmission Components

Warranty: Due to the nature of For Race Use Only products, MFactory Competition Products will provide a limited warranty for all products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship upon receipt of product and initial installation. Parts returned must be determined by MFactory Competition Products to be defective before any warranty credit or replacement is issued

Subsequently, any warranty claim arising as a result of the failure of any part will ONLY be entertained if installation was carried out by either ourselves (click HERE for details) or an official installer. All official installers have met and passed our strict criteria required to install a Genuine MFactory Competition Products Transmission Component.

MFactory Competition Products's obligation under warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing, at its option, any part proven defective. The customer must prepay transportation charges

Final determination of the suitability of the products for the use contemplated by the buyer is the sole responsibility of the buyer. MFactory Competition Products shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, that might be claimed as a result of the failure of any part, including claims for delay, loss of profits, or labor

MFactory Competition Products shall not be liable for any damage or injury to persons or property resulting from improper installation or misuse of any part subject to this warranty

There are no other warranties expressed or implied extending beyond those set forth above

To note, of all the MFactory LSD's sold, only one has "failed" (cracked splined gear). It was replaced under warranty.

Last edited by Aquafina; 02-25-2010 at 08:01 PM.
Aquafina is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2010, 09:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquafina View Post
any warranty claim arising as a result of the failure of any part will ONLY be entertained if installation was carried out by either ourselves (click HERE for details) or an official installer. All official installers have met and passed our strict criteria required to install a Genuine MFactory Competition Products Transmission Component.
So essentially you are the only one that can install these and still retain the warranty?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-25-2010, 01:39 PM   #3 (permalink)

Rep Power: 27 Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!

To an extent yes, either myself or MFactory. If there is a problem after the installation of a product, it can only be covered provided it was installed by Whoopee Doo Racing or MFactory. It is a limited manufacturers warranty that most companies in any market follow.

If you receive an MFactory product and it has a flaw or defect, there won't be a problem exchanging it as long as you have not installed it yet.

Quaifes are around $900 at a discount.

Last edited by Aquafina; 02-25-2010 at 08:15 PM.

Old 02-26-2010, 12:48 AM   #4 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

So, customer or installer is supposed to open up the unit to inspect the internal gears for possible damage or stripped threads, inspect the spring washers for proper orientation, then slap it back together????

Or is warranty voided by opening the unit for inspection.

Very slippery slope. Which is how we both got to a similar point after getting burned.

Yes, I do understand race part warranties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-26-2010, 01:20 AM   #5 (permalink)

If the LSD is disassembled it voids the warranty just like the Quaife, Wavetrac, and OBX. No reason to open it though. I've opened a lot of them as part of my QC and nothing has ever been out of place or incorrect.

Last edited by Aquafina; 02-26-2010 at 01:26 AM.
Old 02-26-2010, 01:39 AM   #6 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Chris, I've no reason to doubt the QC on the MF LSD's, but please look at the wording on the warranty and IMHO it is exactly the same train of thought as the OBX pieces of shit we both got burned on.

Cliff notes, You got a problem with anything internal on the LSD, you are screwed. You either broke it under power or found it by voiding the warranty by opening it. Same thing that happened with OBX's and the damn washer bullshit.

Quote:
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
Old 02-26-2010, 02:46 AM   #7 (permalink)

It is the same as any LSD manufacturers warranty. I don't think anyone will break one from power. Several cars have been putting 1,000+whp through them with no problems. I'm confident enough that I am in the process of underwriting my own warranty on them. Just going through my lawyer first as I'm not familiar with legal verbage and won't be liable if someone kills themselves/another person. It will be pretty similar to Motovicity's warranty on the Quaife (Quaife themselves have no warranty, at least not at the time I talked to the owner at SEMA in November). I got burned by OBX and would have been burned by Quaife/Autotech had Wil from Exospeed not stepped in. That is why I had MFactory make the D LSD's. A full warranty on them would prevent others from the problems I had with Autotech(Quaife) and OBX and won't hurt me should something happen and I have to replace 1/1000 LSD's I sell. That is all I will post on the matter of my warranty now as the details are not worked out yet.
Old 02-26-2010, 02:51 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 14 MFactory is starting to learn the ropesMFactory is starting to learn the ropesMFactory is starting to learn the ropesMFactory is starting to learn the ropesMFactory is starting to learn the ropesMFactory is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MFactory Send a message via MSN to MFactory Send a message via Skype™ to MFactory

Bone: Just FYI, the warranty statement was more aimed towards our final drives and close gears, not the LSD's. Only very VERY rarely will a Helical LSD fail, and if it does, we have always stood by our product and fixed the issue.

On the other hand, going around other forums posting up mis-information regarding the source and cost of our LSD's is most certainly not appreciated, especially coming from a Gear-X dealer. I suggest you adhere to the joint MFactory/Gear-X statement that me and Jeff agreed upon.
MFactory is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2010, 12:07 AM   #9 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFactory View Post
Bone: Just FYI, the warranty statement was more aimed towards our final drives and close gears, not the LSD's. Only very VERY rarely will a Helical LSD fail, and if it does, we have always stood by our product and fixed the issue.

On the other hand, going around other forums posting up mis-information regarding the source and cost of our LSD's is most certainly not appreciated, especially coming from a Gear-X dealer. I suggest you adhere to the joint MFactory/Gear-X statement that me and Jeff agreed upon.
Steve, I understand the warranty against FD's and how they can get abused. I've not contacted Jeff in what seems like a year, economy is not helping.

But when a potential customer orders a MF LSD...which I have never bashed or had the chance to install/inspect one,.....posts this.....

Quote:
Couple weeks ago I ordered my MFactory LSD directly from them. They are located in Utah, or so I thought...I get the shipping information via email and it says Hong Kong as place of shipment. I found this kind of odd, but whatever, if they wanna ship from Mars I really could care less as long as the quality is still good. Anyways today I get a thing from UPS in the mail, open it up and its a bill for $15. Apparently I have to pay a customs fee for having the LSD shipped to me? Would be awful nice of MFactory to inform customers of this, no where on their site does it make mention of this hidden fee. If I would've known this before hand I would've just bought the damn thing from a dealer of theirs and saved myself even more money.

The day after I ordered my LSD, a sponsor on d-series.org (aquafina) had them on sale for 5% off and free shipping. That would've saved me $40+ dollars, well now it would've saved me 55+ dollars. Sorry had to rant somewhere lol

Just wanted to warn potential buyers of MFactory products that you may be subject to this extra charge that they fail to inform you of.

Quote:
Old 02-27-2010, 12:11 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 14 MFactory is starting to learn the ropesMFactory is starting to learn the ropesMFactory is starting to learn the ropesMFactory is starting to learn the ropesMFactory is starting to learn the ropesMFactory is starting to learn the ropes
Send a message via AIM to MFactory Send a message via MSN to MFactory Send a message via Skype™ to MFactory

There is a 50/50 chance of shipments getting stopped by customs when they come into the US, we can't control this. However, we have offered everyone who has been billed by UPS a refund for the customs charges, including this customer. It was a shame though that he decided to post up this information on various forums before he contacted us about the matter.

FYI: All customers who order from our website, have to tick a box saying they have read our terms & conditions of sale.
Old 02-27-2010, 12:33 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series lover

The LSD's are actually made from imported Japanese steel now (economics, don't ask), I've just not updated the info on the current website yet as we will be launching our new website in a few days time.

And yes, all items (except small items like our adaptors, plugs etc) are shipped from Hong Kong because it is both cheaper and faster than shipping it from within the US. For the customer to receive the product within the same time frame (1-2 business days) shipped from within the US is extortionate. Our Express rates to the US are only marginally more expensive than your Ground Rates.

We are also an International company, and don't just deal with the US. Having our logistics center in Hong Kong is far more efficient. Then there is the "doing business" aspect; Hong Kong is the #1 freest economy in the world

And let me say this once again, seeing as the point never got through to you Bone: If a US customer gets an invoice from UPS, we will pay the customs charge. There are no "Tariffs" added on top, and the customer won't ever be out of pocket (unless he decides to just pay the invoice first before contacting us).

Also, please remove your false statements regarding the source and cost of our LSD's on that other forum. KIWI has confirmed with me via email that your statements are false, so it would be appreciated if you could remove them. If you don't, then that would mean you are intentionally trying to damage our business/reputation by spreading false information about us.

Last edited by MFactory; 02-27-2010 at 09:39 AM.
Old 02-28-2010, 01:41 AM   #12 (permalink)

It's never been a secret where the MFactory factory and warehouse(s) are located. For a while, there were even pictures on MFactory's website of the warehouse with a label of the location.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danz View Post
i didnt have to pay any extra shipping when mine came to canada. just fyi.
It shipped from here in Tennessee, and all parts I stock I've already paid the customs fee on (though int'l customs/duty fee's are the resposibility of the customer).

Some shipments get the customs fee, some don't. Packages of a low weight/value are randomly selected. I've taken care of the customs fee for several customers whose parts I had shipped directly from MFactory.
Old 03-01-2010, 08:01 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 11 Shadow is learning the way of the DShadow is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

I just got my LSD direct from MFactory, now lets get off of Mista Bone, because if it weren't for him, I for one wouldn't have ever bought my MFactory LSD. I was gonna get a OBX but he steered me away and told me MFactory, and I'm sure thats been the case for others too.

From my point of view, his is a valid concern, because if I were a highly respected tranny guru and had been recommending a part for its superior quality, I'd be a little miffed if there was evidence to suggest it might be made in China next door to OBX.

When i got my shipping info I was a little disgruntled that my LSD was coming from Hong Kong as well, but hey, long as I get my moneys worth, I don't care if its coming from South Africa, Mexico, China, whatever. (no customs fee here)

But seriously, with so many companies running shifty fly by night operations, and always looking for a way to cut costs and lie their way into making their customers think they are getting a nice piece when they're really getting junk (especially in the import parts business) you can't expect us, the consumers, to not be a little suspicious when we see our products coming from China.

So rather than essentially saying without saying (in other words corporate threats, not a smart/professional move on a forum viewed by your customer base) you're gonna shut Bone down, I'd praise him for bringing up a valid concern with all of you, that I would have brought up if he hadn't... And if its untrue simply explain the situation and clear up the misconception. Theres no need for this BS I'm sorry.

--> "If you don't, then that would mean you are intentionally trying to damage our business/reputation by spreading false information about us."

"I suggest you adhere to the joint MFactory/Gear-X statement that me and Jeff agreed upon."

Matter of fact if I had seen this post before ordering I probably would have bought a Quaife just out of respect for Mista Bone.

I suggest everyone watch whos toes they are stepping on, because you never know what kind of shit storm you might stir up.

Quote:
man your car is so low you need to cup your balls as you drive to prevent your nuts from scraping.

Last edited by Shadow; 03-01-2010 at 08:46 AM.
Shadow is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2010, 09:56 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series lover

Shadow: Our products are in made in Taiwan, not China (yes, there is a BIG difference). We have never hidden the fact that our manufacturing base is in Taiwan. Besides, country of origin does not dictate the quality of a product. Bones "concern" wasn't that it was Made in China, his concern (and accusation) is that there are hidden tariffs. This is untrue as I have explained above (but Bone clearly ignored with his snide comment on the other forum).

As for our comments towards Bone, have you read the other forum and his comments? There is a link at the bottom of this thread. If you read it, maybe then will you understand why I said what I said, and have every right to in order to protect our business and reputation. I asked nicely the first time, and he ignored me.

At the end of the day, Bone made a FALSE statement(s) about our company, which was verified as FALSE by KIWI, the person that Bone mentioned provided him with this information in the first place.

Last edited by MFactory; 03-01-2010 at 11:15 AM.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:16 AM   #15 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

Quote:
As for our comments towards Bone, have you read the other forum and his comments? There is a link at the bottom of this thread. If you read it, maybe then will you understand why I said what I said, and have every right to in order to protect our business and reputation.

At the end of the day, Bone made a FALSE statement(s) about our company, which was verified as FALSE by KIWI, the person that Bone mentioned provided him with this statement.
Address it on THAT site or through PM. He didn't say anything here, so there is no need to confront him here as it simply does not apply.

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2010, 10:24 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan89crx View Post
Address it on THAT site or through PM. He didn't say anything here, so there is no need to confront him here as it simply does not apply.
If I done that, I'm sure I'd get the same treatment from you lot that Aquafina got when he tried. No thank you.....

The topic of this thread was about our warranty. I cleared that up, then Bone decides to bring something else up that is completely irrelevant to this topic.

Besides, the person in question who received the UPS Bill didn't say anything on this forum neither. We already resolved the issue with the customer, yet Bone decided to bring it up here to add ammo to his cause anyway. Why not say the same thing to him?

Last edited by MFactory; 03-01-2010 at 11:20 AM.
Old 03-01-2010, 11:24 AM   #17 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

he brought it here because he has backed your lsd on this site almost as exclusively as aquafina has. in nowhere have i ever read on your site or anywhere that there may be customs fees on parts at all. thats information that people should know. albeit it all ive ordered from mfactory is you rlca's that are discontinued and some magnetic drain plugs if there would have been a customs fee bill show up to my house the parts would have been sent back.
i wasnt aware the parts i was getting were shipped from hong kong, i thought they were coming from wdr which is based out of the states. had i known prior to my ordering that little bit of info i wouldnt have ordered.
if all he is doing is stating info that has been said is readily available about taiwanese made lsd's with whatever metal you use and being shipped from hong kong whats the problem? id be willing to bet alot of your business has come from bone suggesting your lsd. i know for a FACT the guy who got the customs fee simply bought it because of bone, had initially planned on having bone install it as he is local to BOTH of us... and now is 2nd guessing his purchase due to the fee and due to now having to ship his tranny somewhere to pay for the install vs driving it to bone...

jimmyb34 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2010, 11:38 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series lover

We do briefly mention this in our Terms & Conditions of sale (which every customer who orders from our website confirms they have read), although I do admit it could go into further detail, and this will be rectified with our new website (launching in a few days). Some items are shipped out stateside (mainly the smaller items), whereas larger items such as the LSD's are usually shipped from our overseas office.

If anyone feels they have been inconvenienced by our products being shipped from overseas, then I apologize in advance. As mentioned, we do have our reasons though (i.e both faster and cheaper to ship), and, as also mentioned, if anyone receives a UPS Bill, then we will pay that charge, you will not be out of pocket.

However, if a customer decides that they require the item to be shipped out to them from within the US, then we will be more than happy to accommodate them. However, they need to be aware that instead of our normal 1-3 day delivery time, it will be a 4-10 day delivery time.

The information he stated, as I mentioned, was false. It has absolutely no relevance to Genuine MFactory Products. He specifically stated that his information pertained to the MFactory LSD, not to Taiwanese made LSD's (if that was the case, I really couldn't care less. There are several factories in Taiwan and China producing LSD's. None of them even come close to the quality of a Genuine MFactory LSD).

Has Bone referred customers? More than likely, yes. Do we appreciate this? Of course we do. However, this does not give him the right to spread false information about our products without us defending ourselves (freedom of speech works both ways).

With regards to the customer, I suggest you speak with him again. He is more than happy with the customer service we have provided, and is preparing his second order with us. He is not 2nd guessing anything. We sorted this out within 5 minutes of receiving his email

I'm not here to argue with anyone, I'm only here to clarify issues that have been brought up

Last edited by MFactory; 03-01-2010 at 11:47 AM.
Old 03-01-2010, 11:58 AM   #19 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

Quote:

With regards to the customer, I suggest you speak with him again. He is more than happy with the customer service we have provided, and is preparing his second order with us. He is not 2nd guessing anything. We sorted this out within 5 minutes of receiving his email

il
l make sure to text him after he gets off work and see whats said. i was basing off of what i was told AFTER he had already been refunded

jimmyb34 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: https://www.d-series.org/forums/whoopee-doo-racing/126236-information-regarding-warranty-mfactory-products.html
Posted By For Type Date
China LSD's??? has anyone used one of theese? This thread Refback 02-25-2010 09:21 AM