Ordering and contact information. - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Decommissioned Whoopee Doo Racing

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2009, 10:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 27 Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Aquafina
Default Ordering and contact information.

Ordering information.

Payments accepted via Paypal, Cashiers Check, or Bank Wire Transfer (not Western Union). Paypal is [email protected]. Do not send as Personal. Include your billing/shipping address, email (if different than Paypal address), phone number, D-org username, and parts/services you are ordering. If you're not sure of the total, please contact me before sending payment. If the wrong amount is sent you will be sent an invoice for the difference or the payment will be refunded. To order and pay with Cashiers Check or Bank Wire Transfer, contact me.

Orders via Credit, Debit, or Paypal PM me your email address and an invoice will be sent to you.

D-Series.org specials are only available to D-Series.org members. If you email or call/text me, you must include your D-Series.org username to receive any special pricing.

If you need to get in touch with me please use one of these methods:

PM

email: [email protected] Old email of [email protected] will not get you a reply unless the conversation was started prior to November of 2012.

AIM: whoopeedooracing I am rarely on AIM but you can catch me on there from time to time.

call or text: 423-426-2669 If you would like me to call you, a text with your number and call request if ok. If you want to have a conversation, call or email. Email works the best if you would like a quote for something. Please do not call with technical questions unless it is an emergency (i.e. you're at the track and have a problem), email instead.

I stay busy and can't always get to the phone so please leave a message with your name, number, good time-frame to call back, and a brief message on why you're calling and I'll call you back as soon as possible. If the voice mail box is full, please send a text with a call back number.

I am available via phone 24/7, but please be considerate when calling as I do sleep (sometimes at weird hours) and remember I am on Eastern Time.

Last edited by Aquafina; 02-06-2013 at 06:36 AM.
Aquafina is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-13-2010, 01:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Can you put up some basic information about the shop location and hours?
caeaves is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2010, 02:39 PM   #3 (permalink)

Rep Power: 27 Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!

Johnson City, TN. By appointment only. Though I can be reached at anytime unless I'm occupied (working in the shop, sleeping, etc).

Old 02-13-2010, 02:41 PM   #4 (permalink)

sick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

teamdohc.org
95 civic coupe ex. Vitara-hbeam Z6
New Project Built Turbo F2B F22A nonvtec into civic
93 Accord SE 4dr black9stock)
Owner @ Grab-a-Nekbrace ENT like us on Facebook!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sick1camcivic is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2011, 07:35 PM   #5 (permalink)

Added ordering information.
Old 06-16-2011, 06:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Mya
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Wdr has great customer service and legit parts. thanks guys for all the help in the past.
Mya is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in