October Specials - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Decommissioned Whoopee Doo Racing

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2009, 06:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 27 Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Aquafina
Default October Specials

Free USDM pointer hand when you purchase an MFactory LSD. Gain precision and swagger for those important meetings.

Free MFactory Magnetic transmission drain plug and 2qts of Torco MTF when you have Whoopee Doo Racing build your transmission (any type of build, i.e. stock or performance).
Aquafina is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2009, 06:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

You and that pointer! LOL!
1993 Civic Si
o-man is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2009, 06:29 PM   #3 (permalink)

Rep Power: 27 Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!

You know you love it.

Old 10-02-2009, 09:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 Normworldhero is learning the way of the DNormworldhero is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Normworldhero

Damn skippy, I'm getting me a pointer!

13.90 @ 109 <-- Street Tires + No Driver mod
Normworldhero is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-06-2009, 04:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 11 LoveMy92Hatch is a name known to allLoveMy92Hatch is a name known to allLoveMy92Hatch is a name known to allLoveMy92Hatch is a name known to allLoveMy92Hatch is a name known to allLoveMy92Hatch is a name known to allLoveMy92Hatch is a name known to allLoveMy92Hatch is a name known to allLoveMy92Hatch is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

interested in Your clutches!!! only have about 120 whp, but i with a comp 11.4 lb flywheel, but in the process of converting to a D18.... could use a clutch to withstand up to 300 (i hope i get there)whp. and also pretty soon need a new gears for a D-series S20 tranns and i need 1st and 2nd. and some pistons, and rods. please pm me... this project will be going under after Jan. need to start getting parts little by little.... please Pm me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
The more i think about it, the more i laugh. I'm a smoker and a drinker, if ramen is what kills me, then fuck it i had it coming.

lol
LoveMy92Hatch is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2009, 09:01 PM   #6 (permalink)

Thanks for the support guys. Going to pickup some more pointers tomorrow!
Old 10-14-2009, 10:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 Dmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

where are you buying those pointers? lol

p.s.

i didnt forget about you man... just been dealing with moving and getting the old lady's 93 dx sedan running correctly, so my wagon gets bumped to the back of the list (like always)... soon tho
Dmc971989 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2009, 11:42 PM   #8 (permalink)

My source is top secret.
Old 10-26-2009, 10:51 AM   #9 (permalink)

6 days left on October specials.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
formerly Kit88

Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 76 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Hugo Boost

Can I has a jdm poniter for my 2 qts of torcothat I got from you ??? LOL

BTW , Im gonna need 2 more qts of torco, for spare.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to my sponsors:

FJ Distributors, Special Project Motorsports (Kiwi) ,Performance Porting,Transzex, Alexracing, RSM motorsports, Go-Autoworks, D-series.org, SpeedFactory, Bisimoto
Hugo Boost is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-26-2009, 01:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
Poop Sock

wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wizard's blood

i want an lsd so bad. too much for my blood though
Old 10-26-2009, 02:49 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Boost View Post
Can I has a jdm poniter for my 2 qts of torcothat I got from you ??? LOL

BTW , Im gonna need 2 more qts of torco, for spare.
Sure, if you get an LSD. :P

RTF is out of stock but more will be in shortly. Will go out when I get back from SEMA on the 8th if you order between now and then.
Old 10-26-2009, 06:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
formerly Kit88

Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 76 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Hugo Boost

I want to go to SEMA !!!

Thanks to my sponsors:

FJ Distributors, Special Project Motorsports (Kiwi) ,Performance Porting,Transzex, Alexracing, RSM motorsports, Go-Autoworks, D-series.org, SpeedFactory, Bisimoto
Hugo Boost is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2009, 12:16 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 WangLung will become famous soon enoughWangLung will become famous soon enoughWangLung will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

i know where you get the pointers

The_Acid_Beaver on electrical work.
WangLung is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in