Free MFactory 3.083 first gear - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Decommissioned Whoopee Doo Racing

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 05:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 27 Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Aquafina
Default Free MFactory 3.083 first gear

Special has ended.

This special will end on 9-13-09 at 11:59 PM EST. Only open to D-Series.org members who joined before 8-13-09

Free MFactory 3.083 first gear when you purchase the following from Whoopee Doo Racing:

MFactory LSD (40mm)
MFactory differential bearings
MFactory final drive (or) MFactory close gear set
Transmission building

Note, you must purchase all of the above, choosing either the final drive or close gear set.

No other discounts apply with this special.

Last edited by Aquafina; 09-13-2009 at 08:43 PM.
Aquafina is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2009, 12:28 AM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 27 Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!

Changed time length of offer, good for a month now versus this month only.
Old 08-14-2009, 11:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 14 Anonymoussquid is about to blow upAnonymoussquid is about to blow upAnonymoussquid is about to blow upAnonymoussquid is about to blow upAnonymoussquid is about to blow upAnonymoussquid is about to blow upAnonymoussquid is about to blow upAnonymoussquid is about to blow upAnonymoussquid is about to blow upAnonymoussquid is about to blow upAnonymoussquid is about to blow upAnonymoussquid is about to blow upAnonymoussquid is about to blow upAnonymoussquid is about to blow up

i missed out on this i should of waited to order my lsd

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

271 WHP/ 235tq 14 psi.

other DD 1995 Toyota Tacoma 3 inch lift 33x12.5 toyo M/T tires
On my way to my AA in Diesel technology
Anonymoussquid is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2009, 11:29 AM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 17 cticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 46 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cticknor666

Damn... will you have any other specials like this around xmas? Im ordering a MF final but not till after xmas.
cticknor666 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2009, 12:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-Series Rally Man

Rep Power: 12 Honda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

wishilivedintheus.com

My build:

Honda-Rallying is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2009, 02:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 s_18 is a name known to alls_18 is a name known to alls_18 is a name known to alls_18 is a name known to alls_18 is a name known to alls_18 is a name known to alls_18 is a name known to alls_18 is a name known to alls_18 is a name known to alls_18 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via MSN to s_18

Too bad I bought my Final Drive years ago, as this is a good offer I wouldn't mind getting in on

s_18 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2009, 04:28 PM   #7 (permalink)

anonymous, you would have also needed to purchase the close gear set to get the free 1st gear (as FD's areb't available for the cable).

ctick, I'll have some sort of Christmas special, but not like this. The full time D-Series.org special is 10% off a final drive when you order an LSD.
Old 08-14-2009, 05:15 PM   #8 (permalink)

Rep Power: 17 cticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 46 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cticknor666

K thanks for the reply. One of my customers wants the MF Final but he cant get it until after xmas.
cticknor666 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2009, 05:46 PM   #9 (permalink)

Just hit me up when he's ready to order. Free shipping for members.
Old 08-14-2009, 06:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

EKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

Great deal, Bump for Mfactory and Chris. I love my Whoopee Doo rebuild and Mfactory LSD and Final Drive.
EKboostedY8 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2009, 06:54 PM   #11 (permalink)

Edited the first post to clear up some confusion.

You must purchase all of the items listed to qualify for the free first gear. Choose between the close gear set or final drive.
Old 09-07-2009, 06:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 20 boostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcano
boostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostfreak0885

bump, because il be maning up and buying the FD when i have the money.

best time so far
11.201 at 128mph with a 1.79 60 foot.. damn i need traction, best trap speed is 129mph. 26psi h1c

NEW best 60' 1.56!!!
boostfreak0885 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
3.083, close gear, differential, final drive, free, gear, lsd, mfactory, wdr, whoopee

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in