MFactory D Series Dog Gear Set - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Decommissioned Whoopee Doo Racing

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2009, 01:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 27 Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Aquafina
Default MFactory D Series Dog Gear Set

This thread is for information about the proposed MFactory Dog Engagement Gear Set. There are two options we are currently looking at. Ratios are TBD.

1. Our standard material as used on our close gear set and final drives currently offered. The only way this option would be used is if we can clearly see that there are not any issues of breaking OEM gears (1-5). This material is much stronger than stock, but we want to have a nice margin of safety. Pricing with this option would be around $2,000.

2. Our PRO Series material as used on our PRO Series gear set and final drives currently offered. Pricing with this option would be around $3,000-$4,000. $3,000 is for the 1-4 gears, hubs/sliders only. $4,000 is for the 1-4 gears, hubs/sliders, FD, and brace (handcuff). Prices are currently only an estimate. Final pricing is TBD once we have enough serious interest. A package consisting of the gear set as previously described along with a LSD is a possibility.

So, if you have PERSONALLY broken gears, let me know. If you know someone who has broken gears, ask them to post up or contact me.

If you are seriously interested, please post so, and for which option.

Both options will not be done.

Last edited by Aquafina; 07-13-2009 at 01:36 AM.
Aquafina is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-13-2009, 05:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 38 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Boosted-EH-804

option 1 would be more ideal for me just due to price but will it hold up......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Boosted-EH-804 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-13-2009, 10:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 11 Birdley97EKHB08 is learning the way of the DBirdley97EKHB08 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Birdley97EKHB08

If im gunna spend that kind of money I want something bullet proof for what ever my D can produce. Regardless the price will go down as more are sold and demand increases. I vote option 2 I want the real deal or atleast something inbetween option 1 and 2. Strong but relatively cheap.
Birdley97EKHB08 is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2009, 10:23 AM   #4 (permalink)
formerly Kit88

Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 76 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Hugo Boost

I would like the option 2 , but with the price of option 1

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to my sponsors:

FJ Distributors, Special Project Motorsports (Kiwi) ,Performance Porting,Transzex, Alexracing, RSM motorsports, Go-Autoworks, D-series.org, SpeedFactory, Bisimoto
Hugo Boost is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-13-2009, 10:48 AM   #5 (permalink)

Rep Power: 27 Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!

How many of your turbo guys are breaking our current FD's or gears? Option 1 would more than likely be enough for 90% of you, as probably 99% of you aren't breaking stock gears anyways.

Price will not go down so if you want this, you need to speak up now and not wait.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 14 JFK78 is approaching greatnessJFK78 is approaching greatnessJFK78 is approaching greatnessJFK78 is approaching greatnessJFK78 is approaching greatnessJFK78 is approaching greatnessJFK78 is approaching greatnessJFK78 is approaching greatnessJFK78 is approaching greatnessJFK78 is approaching greatnessJFK78 is approaching greatnessJFK78 is approaching greatnessJFK78 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

I have spun the teeth off of a stock 1.25 3rd once. Only breakage I've had.

Option 2 needs to be made for the serious, big power guys.

The one thing that nobody is currently making and really needs to be made is a 1.346 3rd gear set.

That gear is the answer to 99% of us, as it is extremely difficult to get your hands on one. The 1.066 vx/cx 3rd to be used as 4th is readily available.

Why is nobody making this? It would be easy and quick to get it to market. DO IT!

color="Orange">NOS
.com
JFK78 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-23-2009, 12:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFK78 View Post
I have spun the teeth off of a stock 1.25 3rd once. Only breakage I've had.

Option 2 needs to be made for the serious, big power guys.

The one thing that nobody is currently making and really needs to be made is a 1.346 3rd gear set.

That gear is the answer to 99% of us, as it is extremely difficult to get your hands on one. The 1.066 vx/cx 3rd to be used as 4th is readily available.

Why is nobody making this? It would be easy and quick to get it to market. DO IT!
I've done my preaching, but no one seems to be listening. Copy ZC gearset and be done.....but no.

One person agreed with me, I think he has retired the business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-23-2009, 12:20 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 14 MFactory is starting to learn the ropesMFactory is starting to learn the ropesMFactory is starting to learn the ropesMFactory is starting to learn the ropesMFactory is starting to learn the ropesMFactory is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MFactory Send a message via MSN to MFactory Send a message via Skype™ to MFactory

Making stuff isn't the problem. The problem lies in the difference between "saying you want something" and "paying for it when the time comes"

As I'm sure, most business' will understand where I'm coming from and may have been down that route before.....
MFactory is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-23-2009, 12:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Steve, this is understood ALL too well to me.

D-Slut or SOHC is a tough market.

I fully understand the issues with batch production you and Jeff are dealing with, and still have a marketable product with expected upsale or profit.

You know I'm on the Gear-X side of things but have been pushing your MF LSD as much as I can.

It is a tough gamble overall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-23-2009, 01:52 AM   #10 (permalink)

Both options won't be made, and its looking like there isn't enough serious interest to even do either of them.

If we made a 1.346, it would cost the same as our 1.565. And not many people buy it. I've told plenty of people how to get their hands on a 1.346 with ease. It cost less than a 1.346, and yet none of them have done it.
Old 07-23-2009, 05:34 AM   #11 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 38 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquafina View Post
Both options won't be made, and its looking like there isn't enough serious interest to even do either of them.

If we made a 1.346, it would cost the same as our 1.565. And not many people buy it. I've told plenty of people how to get their hands on a 1.346 with ease. It cost less than a 1.346, and yet none of them have done it.
Well that sucks timing was a bit of a bitch for me but oh well........Though I was not privy to this info on how to get the 1.346 gear with ease. I have been playing with the gear calculator and have driven myself bat shit to say the least. So if you wouldnt mind repeating it either in here or PM I would love to go and find this as I know I will need it.

Old 07-23-2009, 05:54 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 20 boostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcano
boostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostfreak0885

4k is alot of money... although it would be a nice product, i dont think people are going to throw out 4k for a tranny for a dseries.

i also wish i can find a zc 1.346 3rd gear...

best time so far
11.201 at 128mph with a 1.79 60 foot.. damn i need traction, best trap speed is 129mph. 26psi h1c

NEW best 60' 1.56!!!
boostfreak0885 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-23-2009, 07:17 AM   #13 (permalink)
Hi hater!

I would do 2 in a instant though depending upon time frame of course

Old 07-23-2009, 12:56 PM   #14 (permalink)

Time frame would be as soon as there is enough serious interest (10 people ready to make deposits as soon as its green lit.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
dog, lsd, mfactory, trans, whoopee

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in