MFactory DOHC ZC LSD Pre-Order - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Decommissioned Whoopee Doo Racing

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2009, 06:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 27 Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Aquafina
Default MFactory DOHC ZC LSD Pre-Order

These are not officially being produced yet, please read this post in its entirety.

After several people have asked me about an MFactory helical LSD for the DOHC ZC, I thought I'd see if there is enough serious interest. LSD would be exactly the same as the current D Series LSD, but will use the DOHC ZC axle/half shaft setup versus standard US axles. This is for the DOHC ZC, not the D16A1. Serious interest is 10 people with a 50% non-refundable deposit. If 10 deposits cannot be had after 6 months from this posting date, then the current deposits will be refunded less any fees. 10 is not a solid number, if I think there will be enough interest at any time given the present number of orders, it will be my choice to go ahead and have the LSD's made before 10 orders are taken. Price is $649.95 and includes a set of MFactory diff bearings, 2 quarts of Torco MTF, and shipping in the US 48. Turnaround time once 10 orders are taken (or at my discretion before that point) is 6 weeks.

If you don't have a DOHC ZC trans (or any D trans that uses the same diff) but want the halfshaft setup, you can use this LSD but will need to source the correct axles/half shaft.

If you'd like to place a pre-order, PM or email me at [email protected]

1. deposit
2. deposit
3. deposit

Last edited by Aquafina; 12-09-2009 at 08:57 PM.
Aquafina is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-08-2009, 11:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Chris, you need to post this on more forums as well as the other diffs.

The design process change isn't that hard, just getting enough to commit which is same reason Quaife never made a batch run.

Might I suggest one thing, still have the axle ring retaining grooves so IF someone happens across this diff later Marty at Raxle can make the stock axles with bigger inner joints?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-10-2009, 08:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 13 qweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 56 reviews

assuming deposit through paypal, if so they refund the fees not you.

if you want i'll post this on thezcr.com, crxcommunity and ef-honda.
88 crx si y-49
93 ACURA INTEGRA LS
93 civic cx, poor mans type r, stroked, jrsc (coming soon)

Last edited by qweakers; 06-10-2009 at 08:40 PM.
qweakers is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2009, 10:40 AM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 27 Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!

Deposits can be made via Paypal, Cashiers Check, or USPS MO.

Feel free to post a link whevere you want.
Old 06-17-2009, 06:27 PM   #5 (permalink)

Lets make this happen.

To the response on RPR.

You cannot use a B series diff in the DOHC ZC, only the D16A1 with some modifications.

Last edited by Aquafina; 06-17-2009 at 06:29 PM.
Old 07-15-2009, 02:16 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 15 JDMEF7 is learning the way of the DJDMEF7 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to JDMEF7

Sorry I know this is old but I have question...
Is the M-factory LSD to fit the non lsd crown wheel or the lsd crown wheel.
I have both is 4.25:1 ration but they are quite different bolt patterns and ID between the open diff and the viscous LSD.
JRSC b18cR DC2 integra

All JDM, All RHD
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
JDMEF7 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-15-2009, 02:51 AM   #7 (permalink)

OEM LSD uses a different ring gear, therefore it can't use any other OEM ring gears.

The MFactory LSD uses the open diff 10 bolt ring gear.
Old 07-15-2009, 03:22 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 15 JDMEF7 is learning the way of the DJDMEF7 is learning the way of the D
Send a message via Skype™ to JDMEF7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquafina View Post
The MFactory LSD uses the open diff 10 bolt ring gear.
OK cool thats what I needed to know. Thanks
JRSC b18cR DC2 integra

All JDM, All RHD
JDMEF7 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2009, 03:10 AM   #9 (permalink)

Changed the pre-order details. Now includes MFactory diff bearings and 2 quarts of Torco MTF.
Old 09-09-2009, 06:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 hush22 is da #1 stunnahush22 is da #1 stunnahush22 is da #1 stunnahush22 is da #1 stunnahush22 is da #1 stunnahush22 is da #1 stunnahush22 is da #1 stunna

Because I Havent taken one apart yet my question to you is. Im using a hydrolic ZC transmission. It would be easy to assume that the ring gear will fit how ever are the bearings the same between the hydro and the cable ZCs? The transmission that you are suggesting making the lsd for was not specified so I guess Im just looking for comfirmation.

Im excited for this products release!
hush22 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2009, 08:53 AM   #11 (permalink)

As long as it doesn't have an OEM LSD the ring gear will fit. Bearings are the same for both cable and hydro. If you (any anyone else) want this to happen more pre-orders are needed.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
n00b

PM'd. Hope this can happen.
halvoric is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2009, 09:27 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 Senoryandel is almost a somebodySenoryandel is almost a somebodySenoryandel is almost a somebodySenoryandel is almost a somebody

PMed.
Old 09-11-2009, 02:55 PM   #14 (permalink)

Another deposit in, lets make this happen!
Old 09-11-2009, 03:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

ZCR.com would love this.

krychek57 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2009, 03:12 PM   #16 (permalink)

Anyone that's a member on there feel free to link here as long as it doesn't violate their TOS.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:49 PM   #17 (permalink)

Rep Power: 25 cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cory jordan Send a message via MSN to cory jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquafina View Post
Anyone that's a member on there feel free to link here as long as it doesn't violate their TOS.
mfactory dohc zc lsd pre-order - TheZCR.com Forums

bingo bango my good sir

gone but never forgotten
cory jordan is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2009, 05:03 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 13 qweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 56 reviews

linked it over there when this first started
88 crx si y-49
93 ACURA INTEGRA LS
93 civic cx, poor mans type r, stroked, jrsc (coming soon)
qweakers is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2009, 05:09 PM   #19 (permalink)

Rep Power: 25 cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cory jordan Send a message via MSN to cory jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by qweakers View Post
linked it over there when this first started

i looked through that site for a link. damn

my bad.

i fixed it. i deleted the post.

gone but never forgotten

Last edited by cory jordan; 09-11-2009 at 05:13 PM.
cory jordan is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-07-2009, 10:12 AM   #20 (permalink)
D-Series Destruction Master

Rep Power: 35 f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to f00ker Send a message via MSN to f00ker Send a message via Yahoo to f00ker

I want in on this SOOOOO BAD!

unemployment sucks

Need someone to test it?

f00ker is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
aquafina, dohc, halfshaft, lsd, mfactory, whoopee

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: https://www.d-series.org/forums/whoopee-doo-racing/113286-mfactory-dohc-zc-lsd-pre-order.html
Posted By For Type Date
Dohc Zc Lsd - Red Pepper Racing This thread Refback 06-13-2009 04:30 AM