MFactory 35mm Helical LSD - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Decommissioned Whoopee Doo Racing

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009, 08:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 27 Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Aquafina
Default MFactory 35mm Helical LSD

EDIT: To increase interest in these, I've changed the pre-order details.

The MFactory 35mm D Series LSD is now available for Pre-Order exclusively at Whoopee Doo Racing.

This LSD is for small bearing cable and hydro transmissions (STD, DX, CX, LX, VX, HF).

-Made from 100% Pure Australian Steel, NOT cheap Chinese Steel
-Precision-machined from High-Tensile Forged Chromoly Steel for increased strength and durability
-Only the highest quality Brighton-Best Hardware is used
-Maintenance-free Gears eliminates the need for special fluids & rebuilds associated with plate-type LSDs
-Lock-free operation ensures no adverse affect to steering response

What does this mean?

NO need to tear down and reassemble correctly as you do with another brand of LSD.

NO need to replace any hardware.

NO runout problems as there are with another brand of LSD. Runout on the test LSD was .0005"!!!

No diff shim problems. Use OEM diff shims. No need for modded oil ring shims.

No problems with bearing fitment. Bearing flanges on the test LSD measured out at 35.00mm each!

Correctly sized speedo gear flange. No modification needed to use the correct 35mm (white) speedo gear.

No ring gear bolt clearance problems.

D-Series.org only special, order a final drive at the same time as your LSD and receive 10% off the final drive!

Pre-Order price is $649.95 and includes a new set of OEM diff bearings, 2 quarts of Torco MTF, and shipping within the US 48. Until I finish up my website and online ordering is available, please PM or email me at [email protected] to place your order. Paypal, Cashiers Check, or USPS MO's only at this time, credit/debit cards may be used via Paypal if your account allows this. General questions may be asked in this thread or included in your PM/email.

Tax/duty fees not included. Tennessee residents add 9.5% tax.

Last edited by Aquafina; 09-07-2009 at 03:07 AM. Reason: Changed pre-order details.
Aquafina is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-03-2009, 11:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 14 Anonymoussquid is about to blow upAnonymoussquid is about to blow upAnonymoussquid is about to blow upAnonymoussquid is about to blow upAnonymoussquid is about to blow upAnonymoussquid is about to blow upAnonymoussquid is about to blow upAnonymoussquid is about to blow upAnonymoussquid is about to blow upAnonymoussquid is about to blow upAnonymoussquid is about to blow upAnonymoussquid is about to blow upAnonymoussquid is about to blow upAnonymoussquid is about to blow up

that is sexy i want one

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

271 WHP/ 235tq 14 psi.

other DD 1995 Toyota Tacoma 3 inch lift 33x12.5 toyo M/T tires
On my way to my AA in Diesel technology
Anonymoussquid is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-03-2009, 11:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 13 qweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 56 reviews

can we get them to make one for the ZC
88 crx si y-49
93 ACURA INTEGRA LS
93 civic cx, poor mans type r, stroked, jrsc (coming soon)
qweakers is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2009, 11:43 PM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 27 Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!

If there is enough serious interest (i.e. deposit) I will have some made.
Old 06-04-2009, 02:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cervan Send a message via MSN to cervan

that thing is nice (dies at 600$ price tag) Sure is nice though..
cervan is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-05-2009, 07:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 13 qweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regularqweakers is obviously a regular

how much is serious interest?
88 crx si y-49
93 ACURA INTEGRA LS
Old 06-05-2009, 11:19 PM   #7 (permalink)

10 people with deposits.
Old 06-07-2009, 10:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

what would be the pricing on it?
88 crx si y-49
93 ACURA INTEGRA LS
Old 06-07-2009, 11:13 PM   #9 (permalink)

$649.95
Old 09-07-2009, 03:11 AM   #10 (permalink)

Pre-order now includes OEM diff bearings and 2 quarts of Torco MTF.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:46 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 dohc_zc_rex will become famous soon enoughdohc_zc_rex will become famous soon enoughdohc_zc_rex will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to dohc_zc_rex Send a message via Yahoo to dohc_zc_rex

so this would work on my 92-95 ex trans?
Old 09-28-2009, 10:58 AM   #12 (permalink)

Rep Power: 22 cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!
cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

you have a 40 mm

Quote:
The problem is, my need for speed exceeds the need to save the earth.
Quote:
WELL FINE! I'LL JUST GO EAT THE SHIT OUTTA MY OREO'S THEN!
cmgreen50 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-28-2009, 11:26 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dohc_zc_rex View Post
so this would work on my 92-95 ex trans?
No. You need the 40mm LSD which is already available. It is $649.95 shipped. Let me know if you want to order one.
Old 09-28-2009, 01:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Location: where there is a whole state between me and the ex...
sloopy is about to kiss the skysloopy is about to kiss the skysloopy is about to kiss the skysloopy is about to kiss the skysloopy is about to kiss the skysloopy is about to kiss the skysloopy is about to kiss the skysloopy is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

now if only i had the 35mm trans i thought i had laying around here :'(

wish i had that kind of scratch... but with sunday being my last day of work, doesnt look like it...

sloopy.

Quote:
Originally posted by
:
omg...........do your research...a question like this will bring out the pitch forks and torches..save yourself and run to the search function.......
sloopy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-28-2009, 02:56 PM   #15 (permalink)

Ramen noodles. They get old after about 3 days but its amazing how much you can save up. I did it for about a month before I couldn't take it anymore.

I've got 35mm cores here btw.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:37 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 dohc_zc_rex will become famous soon enoughdohc_zc_rex will become famous soon enoughdohc_zc_rex will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquafina View Post
No. You need the 40mm LSD which is already available. It is $649.95 shipped. Let me know if you want to order one.
so would the 40mm one b just a quick swap out with the stock one
Old 09-28-2009, 09:42 PM   #17 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dohc_zc_rex View Post
so would the 40mm one b just a quick swap out with the stock one
Define quick?????

Install new bearings and new or old speedo ring gear, swap FD ring gear, shim as needed.......quick swap for Aquafina and me

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-28-2009, 10:02 PM   #18 (permalink)

Except I don't install LSD's like that. Everything comes apart.

Only time I will do that is if there is no time to tear everything apart (i.e. customer has a race in 3 hours).
Old 09-28-2009, 10:16 PM   #19 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Check you shafts for clogging, mashed brass, etc.

But "our" quick work which could take 3-4 hours total would take a newbie and day or two. We know where to look....and to clean everything....twice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-29-2009, 07:08 AM   #20 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquafina View Post
Except I don't install LSD's like that. Everything comes apart.

Only time I will do that is if there is no time to tear everything apart (i.e. customer has a race in 3 hours).
Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
Check you shafts for clogging, mashed brass, etc.

But "our" quick work which could take 3-4 hours total would take a newbie and day or two. We know where to look....and to clean everything....twice!
well then if i buy one of these i might have to send my trans to one of u guys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
35mm, aquafina, helical, lsd, mfactory, wdr, whoopee

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in