Where's aquafina - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Decommissioned Whoopee Doo Racing

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2009, 03:18 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Where's aquafina

Does anybody know whats up with chris AKA aquafina? Ive been trying to call but cant get him.
88hondacrx is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-20-2009, 03:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

EKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

He just rebuilt a trans for me. I always emailed him but he always replied right back to his emails did you try to send him a PM or email?
EKboostedY8 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2009, 03:50 PM   #3 (permalink)

Yep sent a pm and called several times phone just goes to voicemail. He has my tranny, well this fri. will make 3weeks that he has had it. It was supposed to ship out sat overnight shipping and I was supposed to get it monday. This was only supposed to take about 3 or 4days not weeks.

Old 05-20-2009, 04:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

gerry mulligan is about to kiss the skygerry mulligan is about to kiss the skygerry mulligan is about to kiss the skygerry mulligan is about to kiss the skygerry mulligan is about to kiss the skygerry mulligan is about to kiss the skygerry mulligan is about to kiss the skygerry mulligan is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 34 reviews

he's a good guy ,i'm sure your fine something must have come up

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

には、専用スポーツペダル、専用カーボン調パネル
I don't hate you...I just like it better when you're not around.

link to TV commercial

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

link DIY custom armrests

gerry mulligan is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2009, 04:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

EKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

Sorry to hear. I'm sure this will be taken care of. He's a good guy. I'd take it to the Emails or PM, or PM a mod. I know he has a myspace also.
EKboostedY8 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2009, 04:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 stiffdogg06 is fly like an eaglestiffdogg06 is fly like an eaglestiffdogg06 is fly like an eaglestiffdogg06 is fly like an eaglestiffdogg06 is fly like an eaglestiffdogg06 is fly like an eaglestiffdogg06 is fly like an eaglestiffdogg06 is fly like an eaglestiffdogg06 is fly like an eaglestiffdogg06 is fly like an eaglestiffdogg06 is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stiffdogg06

I believe TransZex said he is at an ITR race? Suppose to be back today cause I also PMed him around Sunday to get an LSD from him.

434whp/332ftlbs D16Y8 GT3076R 27psi Meth Fed - 2010

2006 Nighthawk Black Pearl Acura TL
stiffdogg06 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2009, 09:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

ITR 09 in IL, he should be home now.

Don't WE get a break sometimes?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2009, 11:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 96HXcrap is fly like an eagle96HXcrap is fly like an eagle96HXcrap is fly like an eagle96HXcrap is fly like an eagle96HXcrap is fly like an eagle96HXcrap is fly like an eagle96HXcrap is fly like an eagle96HXcrap is fly like an eagle96HXcrap is fly like an eagle96HXcrap is fly like an eagle96HXcrap is fly like an eagle96HXcrap is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
ITR 09 in IL, he should be home now.

Don't WE get a break sometimes?????
Sorry Bones, guess you guys are in high demand! LOL
96HXcrap is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2009, 11:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

I guess Chris gets to cover this weekend while I'm out collecting trannys.

1-2-3 not it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2009, 02:53 AM   #10 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greasemonkey89

some people just don't understand.

well i can understand where you coming from as a customer but sometimes things can happen that can push things on hold. im pretty sure he will contact you as soon as he has a chance. patience pays off in the end bro.

"Aircooled Enthusiast/ D-Series Fanatic"

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #2

Last edited by greasemonkey89; 05-21-2009 at 03:09 AM.
greasemonkey89 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2009, 03:33 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by greasemonkey89 View Post
some people just don't understand.

well i can understand where you coming from as a customer but sometimes things can happen that can push things on hold. im pretty sure he will contact you as soon as he has a chance. patience pays off in the end bro.
If you want to know some more details I will be glad to share. Then you will understand why Im posting here I think I have waited long enough.
Old 05-21-2009, 03:58 AM   #12 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to greasemonkey89

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88hondacrx View Post
If you want to know some more details I will be glad to share. Then you will understand why Im posting here I think I have waited long enough.
your entitled to your rant im not judging you but really sometimes customers don't understand really what goes behind the scenes bro is all im saying. sometimes it gets really busy and rough. im sure there is a good explanation for making you wait all this time. i know sometimes it gets really frustrating for the customer to have to wait with no answers. but seriously im sure he will email/pm you as soon as he can. not trying to choose sides here but im sure aquafina/chris well get in contact with you soon. keep hanging in there

but then again the customer is always right so i cant hate.

"Aircooled Enthusiast/ D-Series Fanatic"

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #2

Last edited by greasemonkey89; 05-21-2009 at 04:05 AM.
greasemonkey89 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2009, 04:10 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 bake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunna

I found when dealing with Chris he always got back to me with an answer, and if there has been no response for a few days, it's because he's out of town or something came up but he ALWAYS gets back to you. More than likely there was an issue with the trans that he had to sort out or get extra parts for because once it's ready he ships it out ASAP and now maybe he's out and just hasn't had a chance to check the boards. I'm sure he'll get back to you quickly once he sees your e-mail or PM.
bake82 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2009, 08:00 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by greasemonkey89 View Post
your entitled to your rant im not judging you but really sometimes customers don't understand really what goes behind the scenes bro is all im saying. sometimes it gets really busy and rough. im sure there is a good explanation for making you wait all this time. i know sometimes it gets really frustrating for the customer to have to wait with no answers. but seriously im sure he will email/pm you as soon as he can. not trying to choose sides here but im sure aquafina/chris well get in contact with you soon. keep hanging in there

but then again the customer is always right so i cant hate.
I completely understand what goes on behind the scenes as I'm a small business owner myself.(EasternDiesel.com) I'm not tryin to bash Chris or anything like that, I've read that he has good feedback and reviews that's why I chose him to do the work. All I was tryin to do was figure out if anyone who knows him better than I do knew why he hasn't been able to get ahold of. In my opinion if you tell someone that you are going to do something, ecspecially a customer, then you do it. Like I said when I talked to him Fri. it was suppose to be shipped out Sat. be here mon. if he knew he was goin to IL then it should have been takin care of first instead of being put off, again.Well hopefully he will be back in touch with me today and we'll get things worked out. Thanks for your feedback
Old 05-22-2009, 04:32 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 stiffdogg06 is fly like an eaglestiffdogg06 is fly like an eaglestiffdogg06 is fly like an eaglestiffdogg06 is fly like an eaglestiffdogg06 is fly like an eaglestiffdogg06 is fly like an eaglestiffdogg06 is fly like an eaglestiffdogg06 is fly like an eaglestiffdogg06 is fly like an eaglestiffdogg06 is fly like an eaglestiffdogg06 is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stiffdogg06

He needs to get his ass back, I want to buy an LSD>

434whp/332ftlbs D16Y8 GT3076R 27psi Meth Fed - 2010

2006 Nighthawk Black Pearl Acura TL
stiffdogg06 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-23-2009, 06:21 PM   #16 (permalink)
No Tune No Life!

Rep Power: 18 Drag4life723 is hot as a volcanoDrag4life723 is hot as a volcano
Drag4life723 is hot as a volcanoDrag4life723 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Drag4life723

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
I guess Chris gets to cover this weekend while I'm out collecting trannys.

1-2-3 not it!
every one deserves a brake especially you guys that do as much as you do but i order a clutch, a drain plug set and a oil cap 3 weeks ago and i got the cutch but have not received the other parts. i know chris is a great guy and has always answer questions and help i needed but damn i wish i could get my parts lol. i know he will make things right tho.

Russ
D16Z6 12.5:1cr [email protected] NA [email protected] 55shot

Drag4life723 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-23-2009, 08:27 PM   #17 (permalink)
Well?

Rep Power: 33 1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 38 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1.5Slowmatic

mFactory stuff sometimes takes alot on the slowboat from china, that could be why
Quote:
Nate is seriously one of those angry white men you read about all the time.

Headlight Harness DIY Upgrade
DIY Ice Box Intake
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #7
1.5Slowmatic is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-25-2009, 04:38 AM   #18 (permalink)
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1.5Slowmatic View Post
mFactory stuff sometimes takes alot on the slowboat from china, that could be why
ding ding ding ding
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
and yes, i is a accedentally bamf status
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
mindless is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-25-2009, 05:40 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to cervan Send a message via MSN to cervan

Even though aquafina is a good guy and all, i still think that if a customer is PAYING for something he should atleast have the communication lines open. Now if something did happen like his phone exploded or he hit a tree i can understand that..
cervan is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-25-2009, 06:01 AM   #20 (permalink)
formerly Kit88

Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 76 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Hugo Boost

Aquafina has been in line on the last days, maybe he his already handling this issue directly with the op.

Thanks to my sponsors:

FJ Distributors, Special Project Motorsports (Kiwi) ,Performance Porting,Transzex, Alexracing, RSM motorsports, Go-Autoworks, D-series.org, SpeedFactory, Bisimoto
Hugo Boost is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in