D-Series.org Group Buy: MFactory Magnetic Drain Plug Set - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Decommissioned Whoopee Doo Racing

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2009, 01:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 27 Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Aquafina
Default D-Series.org Group Buy: MFactory Magnetic Drain Plug Set

This D-series.org Group Buy is for the MFactory Magnetic Drain Plug Set. This is only for D-series.org members who joined before 11:59PM EST on 4-26-09. Price cannot be posted and has been PM'd to those who posted in the other thread. If you'd like in on the Group Buy, please PM me for the price.

Group Buy requires 10 buyers and will run until it is full at which point the drain plug sets will be shipped out. If the Group Buy has been filled I will run it again for an additional 10-20 members depending on demand. Payment is required in full at time of sign up. Should the Group Buy not be filled, those participating will have the option for a refund or to pay the difference between the Group Buy price and regular MSRP plus shipping.

1. BiggieBert
2. 97-civic-ex
3. 88hondacrx
4. civic88
5. mrtodd
6. jimmyb34
7. f00ker
8. krychek57
9. adam408
10. Aeroflux

GROUP BUY FULL

2nd round

Running until 6-29-09 at 11:59 PM EST.

Last edited by Aquafina; 06-24-2009 at 05:55 PM.
Aquafina is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2009, 04:40 PM   #2 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Ill buy a set and I will get them when I come pick up my tranny.
88hondacrx is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-29-2009, 12:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 xsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

bump for this guy!
xsenceo89x is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2009, 11:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 mrtodd is da #1 stunnamrtodd is da #1 stunnamrtodd is da #1 stunnamrtodd is da #1 stunnamrtodd is da #1 stunnamrtodd is da #1 stunnamrtodd is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 13 reviews

PM'd

-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-
mrtodd is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2009, 12:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

Shit I forgot about this.

Monday I'll get you the $$

krychek57 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2009, 09:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-Series Destruction Master

Rep Power: 35 f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to f00ker Send a message via MSN to f00ker Send a message via Yahoo to f00ker

Holy shit!

PM me the price please

f00ker is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2009, 05:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

Possibly want in on this. Could you pm me please

jimmyb34 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2009, 02:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

bump for adding me to the list and needing more people!!!!!!!!

jimmyb34 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2009, 02:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

90EF9si is about to kiss the sky90EF9si is about to kiss the sky90EF9si is about to kiss the sky90EF9si is about to kiss the sky90EF9si is about to kiss the sky90EF9si is about to kiss the sky90EF9si is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90EF9si Send a message via Skype™ to 90EF9si

Pm me price i want a set

First time shiftin with left hand-11/5/09
My build thread

Quote:
so you're saying publicly you had swamp ass? whats swamp ass? it's when you take a dump and you don't wipe to good. then the sweats runs down your back, down you ass crack and it mixes alls well into gritty kitty ass mix.
90EF9si is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2009, 06:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 Aeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

I've been meaning to replace my drain plugs for a while. Sign me up and PM me a price please!
Aeroflux is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2009, 06:45 PM   #11 (permalink)

Rep Power: 35 f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via AIM to f00ker Send a message via MSN to f00ker Send a message via Yahoo to f00ker

Money sent! (Hooray, my first group buy experience)

Old 05-21-2009, 08:10 AM   #12 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

$ Sent, hurry guys I'm hurting for a new plug

krychek57 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2009, 05:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 24 Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!
Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 46 reviews

Add me to the list, PM me the price please.

I could use another set for the rally car.

Also, I know quite a few Subie guys (myself included) that would be interested in a set for WRX's/Sti's if MFactory were so inclined to manufacture them!
Atmosfear is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2009, 06:01 PM   #14 (permalink)

These will fit K20A motors too, right?

Old 05-21-2009, 06:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 24 Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!
Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 46 reviews

^^^WTF? You are not permitted to have a K-series before me.
Atmosfear is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2009, 07:22 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmosfear View Post
^^^WTF? You are not permitted to have a K-series before me.
it aint for me!

I'm a SOHC sucker... ONE CAM ONLY.com

Old 05-22-2009, 06:47 PM   #17 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

Send this man your money!

Quote:
you will get stuck in the "willfully ignorant" category and I will do what I can to see that you never get an answer to any question you ever ask on this forum again.

BiggieBert is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-22-2009, 07:08 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 12 adam408 is a name known to alladam408 is a name known to alladam408 is a name known to alladam408 is a name known to alladam408 is a name known to alladam408 is a name known to alladam408 is a name known to alladam408 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

I'm interested, I sent you a pm for the price.

adam408 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-22-2009, 08:20 PM   #19 (permalink)

Update the list! People probably dont send the money when they only see a few names on the list so far...

Old 05-23-2009, 01:41 AM   #20 (permalink)
I no longer haz teh pink eye! Iz got STINK EYE

Rep Power: 20 Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!
Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Bumpysbro

count me in
Quote:
I want your whale penis

I almost had you man....you almost had me? You never had me..You never had your car LOL
Bumpysbro is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in