Transmission building - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section Whoopee Doo Racing

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2009, 08:24 PM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 27 Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Aquafina
Default Transmission building

Need your stock trans fixed? Parts installed? Custom setup? As MFactory's Official North American Installer, Whoopee Doo Racing is your one stop shop.

Transmission building service includes:

tear down, inspection, cleaning of all parts, media blasting of case, all clearances checked, diff and mainshaft shim clearance set for the type of driving you will be doing, assembly, a few little tricks.

Mainshaft shimming is not a problem as I have the OEM Honda tools to do so.

This is not a give and take service. Every transmission I do gets the same service, whether it is a simple ISB replacement or a full MFactory setup. Why should you receive any less no matter what service is needed?

Labor rate is $200 plus any parts needed and shipping.

REM, WPC, anti-friction, and DLC coatings available (outsourced).

Select core transmissions available from time to time (please inquire).

I require that the ISB/seal, axle seals and mainshaft spring washer be replaced for any transmission I work on.

Startup warranty on labor only. This means the transmission will function properly once installed and initially test driven. Warranty is void if suggested parts are not replaced (i.e. 3/4 sleeve set is worn and you opt to not replace it), or if anyone other than WDR modifies the transmission in anyway. Warranty is void if the transmission or related components are installed incorrectly.

MFactory products installed can be covered by MFactory's warranty (http://teammfactory.com/terms.php).

Now a few examples.

Big Tuna's WDR built 4spd D16Y8
MFactory 1.565 3rd, OBX LSD (broken). New trans setup for 09 coming soon.

WDR built D16A6
MFactory LSD, MFactory diff bearings, MFactory 1.565 3rd, DOHC ZC 1.346 3rd as 4th

coolhandluke's WDR built JDM B18CR
MFactory LSD, MFactory 3.07 1st, MFactory close gear set, MFactory 4.05 FD, new OEM 1-5/R sleeve sets and 2nd gear

Steve Conley's WDR built B18C1 (as displayed at SEMA 200
MFactory LSD, MFactory PRO 4.05 FD, MFactory PRO synchro gear set

EKBoostedY8's WDR built D16Y8
MFactory LSD, MFactory diff bearings, MFactory 4.533 FD, new OEM 1/2 sleeve set, 3/4 hub/slider/synchros

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rocket Motorsports, MFactory, Torco, Action Clutch, HASport, Synchrotech, OS Giken, Gear-X, Wavetrac, Quaife
Official MFactory North American Installer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Aquafina; 03-03-2011 at 10:21 PM.
Aquafina is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2009, 11:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

you got me on the media blasting, nice touch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-07-2009, 03:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

It sure does make the cases look good!
AnthonyT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2009, 10:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 WangLung will become famous soon enoughWangLung will become famous soon enoughWangLung will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

well holy shit, this was just what i was looking for
WangLung is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2009, 06:12 AM   #5 (permalink)
n00b

I spy with my little eye....my transmission.

coolhandluke is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-11-2009, 07:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

BigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 21 reviews

I am very happy with my transmission built by Aquafina/Chris, so far no problem shifting at up to 9,000 rpm and it has held up to some serious abuse including 8-9k RPM 2step launches. I currently run the MF 3/4 gear set with a 5th gear delete (Donated by Transzex) installed by Chris, and will be running his transmissions in 09. Honest, good quality work is what he does so he gets a from me.

Last edited by BigTuna; 04-13-2009 at 05:48 AM.
BigTuna is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2009, 11:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Hey now, that is my 5th gear (STD) delete spacers, but we share the same desire.

Lets see, gunning for Steve yet planning to meet Chris in ChiTown, secrets might be shared.

WE have the same common goal.....go faster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-14-2009, 01:22 AM   #8 (permalink)

Rep Power: 27 Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!

I've got a few of the spacers sets on hand now.

Rocket Motorsports, MFactory, Torco, Action Clutch, HASport, Synchrotech, OS Giken, Gear-X, Wavetrac, Quaife

Old 07-21-2009, 01:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 wfocrx will become famous soon enoughwfocrx will become famous soon enoughwfocrx will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 22 reviews

pm.d

95' civic ex (sold)

1997 EJ6 (current)
d16z6 (being built) turbo project
wfocrx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-24-2009, 10:45 AM   #10 (permalink)

A few more I've done recently.

Charged's WDR built D16Y8
MFactory LSD, MFactory diff bearings

Rexinre's WDR built D16Y8
Quaife LSD, MFactory 4.5 FD

stunnaBEN's WDR built K20Z3
MFactory close gear set, MFactory LSD, MFactory diff bearings

Old 07-24-2009, 06:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
I no longer haz teh pink eye! Iz got STINK EYE

Rep Power: 20 Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!
Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Bumpysbro

nice work! :td: when i get money saved up ill send my tranny your way. no big work just replace bearings, synchros and check everything. its a 90 si tranny. keep up the good work
Quote:
I want your whale penis

I almost had you man....you almost had me? You never had me..You never had your car LOL
Bumpysbro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-04-2009, 09:41 AM   #12 (permalink)
n00b

How does the fifth gear delete just curious any pics on that and more info please thanks..
single slam is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2009, 12:56 PM   #13 (permalink)

Replace the 5th gear set and hub/slider with the collars from a 4spd trans. These are just above 4th gear on both shafts in the pic of BigTunas trans.

Old 08-13-2009, 01:29 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 Dmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

hey chris, i just sent you a PM regarding a tranny i would like rebuilt, i could even meet you halfway between knox and johnson city to drop it off if you would be willing

hope you can help me out and thanks in advance,
Derek...

Last edited by Dmc971989; 08-13-2009 at 01:32 PM.
Dmc971989 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2009, 04:16 PM   #15 (permalink)

Just replied to you.

Old 08-13-2009, 07:13 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 Dmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

replied
Dmc971989 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-09-2009, 10:06 PM   #17 (permalink)

I'll post some updates next week. I've been lagging on updating this thread.

Old 12-01-2009, 04:10 PM   #18 (permalink)
I no longer haz teh pink eye! Iz got STINK EYE

Rep Power: 20 Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!
Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Bumpysbro

sent you a pm
Quote:
I want your whale penis

I almost had you man....you almost had me? You never had me..You never had your car LOL
Bumpysbro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-01-2009, 04:15 PM   #19 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 25 cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cory jordan Send a message via MSN to cory jordan

tranny pron!.. nom nom nom... best of luck.. i hope to one day have a fully rebuilt trans... but i need some money first..

gone but never forgotten
cory jordan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2009, 05:01 PM   #20 (permalink)

PM's replied.

I'm really lagging on that update I posted about lol.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
aquafina, big tuna, build, mfactory, shim, transmission, wdr, whoopee doo racing

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in