Omni Quicklutch - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Transmission alley

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2006, 11:24 AM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 greddytunedhatch smells like Boratgreddytunedhatch smells like Boratgreddytunedhatch smells like Boratgreddytunedhatch smells like Boratgreddytunedhatch smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Default Omni Quicklutch

I happened to spot this in an advertisement, anyone using or heard of it? Product Reviews?

http://www.omnipowerusa.com/Products...r_Cylinder.asp
greddytunedhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2006, 12:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 27 Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Aquafina

I tested the revised prototype for Steve.

Install is very easy.

Haven't measured pedal travel, but from feel it feels like its about 2.5".

A bit stiffer than stock but I don't care.

Shifts are very fast even with my stock Civic shifter.

Goes very well with my Action 1MD clutch, Fidanza 7lb., and 4.7 FD.
Aquafina is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2006, 03:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 15 Junonuting is learning the way of the DJunonuting is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Junonuting Send a message via Yahoo to Junonuting

bad ass!!!!!!!!! I saw that shit online and was debating on getting it. I think im gna get that shit!! So the install, anyone can do it?? no modding or cutting etc. of any kind??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Junonuting is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2006, 04:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 95 R-81 Cx is almost a somebody95 R-81 Cx is almost a somebody95 R-81 Cx is almost a somebody95 R-81 Cx is almost a somebody

How much does it cost???
95 R-81 Cx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2006, 04:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 15 Junonuting is learning the way of the DJunonuting is learning the way of the D
Send a message via AIM to Junonuting Send a message via Yahoo to Junonuting

I think like 180.00 bones bro.

Junonuting is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2006, 07:10 PM   #6 (permalink)

Rep Power: 27 Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!

Anyone can install it with basic hand tools, brake fluid, and a empty 20oz bottle (some rubber hose too).

$199 MSRP

kteller.com, tell them Aquafina sent you.
Old 02-09-2006, 06:42 PM   #7 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 greddytunedhatch smells like Boratgreddytunedhatch smells like Boratgreddytunedhatch smells like Boratgreddytunedhatch smells like Boratgreddytunedhatch smells like Borat

check on Honda-tech, there are several right ups on how to install it.

I was just wondering if any D guys were using it.
greddytunedhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-2006, 01:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

no need for it IMHO, tranny can only shift so fast........

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-11-2006, 11:54 AM   #9 (permalink)

If you got one Bone, you'd never go back.

I shift way faster than I can in my friends car with stock CMC and a Skunk2 shifter.
Old 07-27-2006, 05:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 B20BbenN is starting to learn the ropesB20BbenN is starting to learn the ropesB20BbenN is starting to learn the ropesB20BbenN is starting to learn the ropesB20BbenN is starting to learn the ropesB20BbenN is starting to learn the ropesB20BbenN is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

http://twincamtech.stores.yahoo.net/ompowquicmas.html
I found this some time ago....and I found this thread so instead of starting a new thread I will bump this one !
Anyone else have experience with this product?
B20BbenN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2006, 05:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
inh
My sig is longer than yours

inh It's a JDM Star Bitches....inh It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

i can shift pretty quick in my car, and its got a cable clutch the clutch disengagesreally fast and grabs right away. i only use about 1/4 of the pedal travel

- Earn money for receiving text messaged offers

inh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2006, 06:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

And what about on a daily driving?
gmcuajo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2006, 06:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Rep Power: 36 vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vtecduck Send a message via Yahoo to vtecduck

I just saw this browsing on another site lol, they have it listed for $177
http://www.inlinefour.com/ompowquicmas.html
And if it was up to me I'd have Mods ride his unicycle out and kick every single one of these dumbasses in the nuts.
Quote:
congrats to Mr and Mz Duck!
now just keep her safe from the 3 'b's
boys, beer, and b-series.

Do I miss the civic? Not really the car as much as the power it had

1993 E36 civic replacement work in progress:

vtecduck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2006, 06:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

with my current tranny prep, I might now be able to use it..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in