Length of a bolt (dealership does not stock them, ever) - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Transmission alley

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2006, 07:49 AM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 civic2thaflo will become famous soon enoughcivic2thaflo will become famous soon enoughcivic2thaflo will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Default Length of a bolt (dealership does not stock them, ever)

anybody know the length of the pressure plate bolt???

I now find myself in need of them.

I am in the middle of my auto to manual swap and have found that the ones I have were thrown away by my @$$hole of a brother. And no dealership can tell me anything except it would take 3 days to get them not counting today or sunday. and i only have a few days before i have to go to work.
civic2thaflo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-21-2006, 09:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

you need to factory bolts........going cheap = them backing out.......and it is not worth ruining a clutch/flywheel over.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2006, 12:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 34 civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to civic97

http://www.tunerschoice.com/xq/aspx/...qx/Product.htm
still might be a few days but you can always get them. hit up summit they might be able to get them to you by monday. or go to a junk yard and put them in your pocket.

FUCK THIEVES
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

COD: KING!!!
civic97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2006, 03:35 PM   #4 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mnhotrod2003 Send a message via Yahoo to mnhotrod2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic2thaflo
anybody know the length of the pressure plate bolt???
do you still need pressure plate bolts?

mnhotrod2003 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2006, 07:34 PM   #5 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 civic2thaflo will become famous soon enoughcivic2thaflo will become famous soon enoughcivic2thaflo will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

thanks for the reply all, and no, was able to find them had to drive a good ways to get them but got them none the less
civic2thaflo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in