Final Gear: where to buy? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Transmission alley

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2006, 11:11 AM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Final Gear: where to buy?

I know only ssr 4.7 or 4.9!

My ek3 need a shorter shift now that i can run 8000 rpm!

I have installed a d13 '94/95 transmission, the shortest here in italy (short gear and 4.437 as final)

But i want more!!!

Who sell it?
IlTexano is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2006, 12:29 PM   #2 (permalink)

berettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

http://exospeed.com/products.php?subcat_id=48
berettagtz117 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2006, 03:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Gotta be some place closer to him that sells SRR.......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.

Last edited by transzex; 01-31-2006 at 11:43 AM.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2006, 03:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 27 Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Aquafina

Kiwi on Honda-tech sells SRR.

485 shipped.

Only 4.7 is available for hydro's.

If you want 4.9 you'll have to get an Infinitude (same house as SRR). 455 on H-T right now in sponsors forum
Aquafina is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-14-2006, 02:54 AM   #5 (permalink)

anyway the only is srr? tnx to all!
Old 01-15-2006, 11:08 AM   #6 (permalink)

Rep Power: 27 Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!

Infinitude makes a 4.5, 4.7, and 4.9. Sponsor forum on H-T. 455 shipped for a limited time
Old 01-19-2006, 05:50 AM   #7 (permalink)

tnx all! but is it possibile to use a 4.7 integra final drive?
Old 01-19-2006, 08:08 AM   #8 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 DirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlTexano
As in the JDM Type-R 4.785 FD? transzex, you wanna handle this one?
DirtyDC4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2006, 01:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 bense is starting to learn the ropesbense is starting to learn the ropesbense is starting to learn the ropesbense is starting to learn the ropesbense is starting to learn the ropesbense is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

I wish someone could give a good answer on whether or not to invest in a infinitude final drive. even if I were to get it cryo treated
bense is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-31-2006, 11:42 AM   #10 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlTexano
B parts don't work, period

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2006, 11:26 AM   #11 (permalink)

If anyone wants an Infinitude final drive, let me know.

I'm a dealer now.

First to order gets it at cost so you can be the guinea pig. :P
Old 02-06-2006, 07:10 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquafina

I'm a dealer now.

How much is the total cost to ship to singapore? Is the final drive a brand new one?
simple is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-06-2006, 07:15 PM   #13 (permalink)
bspeed

Dude if you live in Singapore why don't you take a quick flight to Taiwan and buy two for the price of shipping one to you.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2006, 04:19 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 15 araychel is learning the way of the Daraychel is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Quote:

I'm a dealer now.

What is available and how much? PM me with pricing if you want, I have the money and am ready to buy.
araychel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2006, 10:10 AM   #15 (permalink)

PM'd

$20-$40 for int'l shipping.
Old 02-08-2006, 11:48 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
PM'd

$20-$40 for int'l shipping.
I didnt receive yr message, can send again, tks
simple is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2006, 10:37 AM   #17 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 hatchkid96 has been punished by the users of d-series.org
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Default Infinfitude FD

I bought the Infinitude 4.9 FD for like 455 shipped w/ engine drain plug.
im getting my tranny power washed at the moment and new bearings pressed in tomorrow.... so by friday night, im taking the new engine w/ new tranny out to the strip. ill be fersure to test that shit out. the final drive looks really good. doesnt look like its been cheaply made. so... im gonna find out forsure tomorrow night when i get off work. ill let you all know how it goes.

all i know is that 455 (shipped + tax) to cali - for a 4.9 final drive is a fucking steal no matter how you look at it. that shit should be costing well in the four digets range....

they have really good deals for the short gear w/ bad ass final drives... too bad they are for b-series... i think they were selling the whole setup for like 1050 another fuckin steal... that shit should be like 3000+

Last edited by hatchkid96; 02-09-2006 at 10:40 AM.
hatchkid96 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in