tranny help - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Transmission alley

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2005, 12:55 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Question tranny help

i want to know if the final drive out of a 90 civic 4 speed will fit in my 91 hf transmission?
civichik is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2005, 02:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Accolude

It doesnt make a difference they are the same. but yes it will work,
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2005, 03:03 PM   #3 (permalink)

Yeah its all the same..
LazYboY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2005, 03:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
I <3 TIG Welding

Rep Power: 24 9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!
9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 9295EJ-t Send a message via Skype™ to 9295EJ-t

are your gears f*cked? cause they are the same...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

9295EJ-t is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2005, 03:19 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9295EJ-t
are your gears f*cked? cause they are the same...
just had to quote this to show it again cuz its some funny shit haha
LazYboY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2005, 06:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Maybe they ARE different, he could be wanting to put the 4 speed 3.25 FD in a Cali HF with a 2.95 FD.

I have a 3.722 88 DX FD also.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-25-2005, 07:25 PM   #7 (permalink)

thank you transzex for standing up for me i just wanted a simple question answered and i got that (thanks accolude for that) and no my gears are not messed up. i have the cali trans and i wanted to change the final drive. unlike most here i dont have the money to run out and buy zc transmissions but i have many 4speeds just laying around and wanted to know about one that i had to put in my car to get it going. i am having to do this by myself and im just a girl so i dont need any of yalls shit just an answer to a simple question. thanks transzex and accolude. and once again my gears are not screwed.
Old 11-28-2005, 11:36 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 bense is starting to learn the ropesbense is starting to learn the ropesbense is starting to learn the ropesbense is starting to learn the ropesbense is starting to learn the ropesbense is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

back when i switched from a 3.25 final to a 3.722 final i noticed a HUGE difference.

I can't imagine how much a difference a 2.95 to a 3.88 final will be. Well i mean, i can, but it's definitely worth the time involved.
bense is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-28-2005, 12:53 PM   #9 (permalink)

thanks and if you know anymore about then let me know what you think on my other thread called hybrid tranny attn:transzex it about putting a tranny together
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in