what clutch - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Transmission alley

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2005, 09:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 43 reviews
Default what clutch

Ok ya'll as some of you know im doing the auto to manual swap in my 96 civic ex, now illl be blunt, i cant drive as tick very well, so what clutch would be a good one to start with... I want a new one... I was thinking Exedy...??? now I have a lot of bolt ons from intake to exhaust to a stage 1 cam etc..... will that clutch be fine..... l8er I will get a stage 2 and a lighter fly, but for now I just want a good clutch that can handle a litle bit of power... lets hear it ya'll thanks fam
MyblkVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2005, 09:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Premium Member

Rep Power: 41 Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Bizzar Send a message via MSN to Bizzar Send a message via Yahoo to Bizzar

OEM. It will hold it np

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bizzar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2005, 09:43 PM   #3 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 4dr_wtf smells like Borat4dr_wtf smells like Borat4dr_wtf smells like Borat4dr_wtf smells like Borat4dr_wtf smells like Borat4dr_wtf smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

exedy would be fine. try and find a clutch and flywheel kit on ebay on something. i paid 265 shipped for a exedy stage 1 clutch kit and xtd 8lb. flywheel.
4dr_wtf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2005, 09:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!

cool, the exedy one i was looking at was a OEM replacement with a littler better grip and can hold a littl more power, it was like 85-90 shipped!! I think that will be good to start with....
Old 07-17-2005, 09:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series G0D

but i aint gonna get a light flywheel till I am very very confident driving.... then ill upgrade to a better cltuch and fly....
Old 07-18-2005, 07:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series wise guy

Rep Power: 17 kommon_sense is da #1 stunnakommon_sense is da #1 stunnakommon_sense is da #1 stunnakommon_sense is da #1 stunnakommon_sense is da #1 stunnakommon_sense is da #1 stunnakommon_sense is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kommon_sense Send a message via Yahoo to kommon_sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyblkVTEC
cool, the exedy one i was looking at was a OEM replacement with a littler better grip and can hold a littl more power, it was like 85-90 shipped!! I think that will be good to start with....
this clutch should do quite well...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
kommon_sense is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2005, 10:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

makku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to makku Send a message via MSN to makku Send a message via Yahoo to makku

i know you're doing the manual swap, but check out this thread...

https://www.d-series.org/forums/showthread.php?t=24219

Quote:
forecast for tomorrow... a few sprinkles of genius with a chance for DOOM!
Quote:
But I thought you said TV was bad?
It is... but we fucking need it.
makku is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2005, 06:49 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series G0D

I saw that..... anh I have my heart set on the stick...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in