Fidanza flywheels - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Transmission alley

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2005, 07:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Back to the D

Rep Power: 17 Prakash is about to blow upPrakash is about to blow upPrakash is about to blow upPrakash is about to blow upPrakash is about to blow upPrakash is about to blow upPrakash is about to blow upPrakash is about to blow upPrakash is about to blow upPrakash is about to blow upPrakash is about to blow upPrakash is about to blow upPrakash is about to blow upPrakash is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Prakash Send a message via MSN to Prakash
Default Fidanza flywheels

What do u guys think of the fidanza aluminium flywheels?
Prakash is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2005, 07:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Back to the D

Rep Power: 17 Prakash is about to blow upPrakash is about to blow upPrakash is about to blow upPrakash is about to blow upPrakash is about to blow upPrakash is about to blow upPrakash is about to blow upPrakash is about to blow upPrakash is about to blow upPrakash is about to blow upPrakash is about to blow upPrakash is about to blow upPrakash is about to blow upPrakash is about to blow up

No one........
Old 07-12-2005, 07:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 20 k1dfreeze is hot as a volcanok1dfreeze is hot as a volcano
k1dfreeze is hot as a volcanok1dfreeze is hot as a volcanok1dfreeze is hot as a volcanok1dfreeze is hot as a volcanok1dfreeze is hot as a volcanok1dfreeze is hot as a volcanok1dfreeze is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

theyre good...my friend has one on his s/c y8...loves it

*Mia*
2000 Honda EJ8 D16Y8
EJ8 Squad #269
k1dfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2005, 07:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 20 k1dfreeze is hot as a volcanok1dfreeze is hot as a volcano
k1dfreeze is hot as a volcanok1dfreeze is hot as a volcanok1dfreeze is hot as a volcanok1dfreeze is hot as a volcanok1dfreeze is hot as a volcanok1dfreeze is hot as a volcanok1dfreeze is hot as a volcano

wut size?

*Mia*
2000 Honda EJ8 D16Y8
EJ8 Squad #269
k1dfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-12-2005, 07:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hondaphile

Rep Power: 17 ottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ottomaticjack Send a message via MSN to ottomaticjack Send a message via Yahoo to ottomaticjack

yeah man, they are great. I have an 8lb myself and I really enjoy it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good sellers and stuff....NastyhabitzCRX, Icarusdown, Infamousz6, fast88, drew95eg, cuong-nutz, Sonny7730

"We have a blind date with destiny, and it looks like she ordered the lobster...."
ottomaticjack is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-12-2005, 07:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
Back to the D

I don't know the size, its do a d15b vtec engine.
I think all d15b engine has the same flywheels, i hope.
Thx Ryan.
Old 07-12-2005, 07:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
Back to the D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomaticjack
yeah man, they are great. I have an 8lb myself and I really enjoy it.
Did u feel any difference with the car?
Old 07-12-2005, 08:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 s_18 is a name known to alls_18 is a name known to alls_18 is a name known to alls_18 is a name known to alls_18 is a name known to alls_18 is a name known to alls_18 is a name known to alls_18 is a name known to alls_18 is a name known to alls_18 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via MSN to s_18

I have a 7lbs version to go into my Z6. But I'm not there yet, so can't say weather it's good or not.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

s_18 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-15-2005, 03:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
BoogieDown

I have a 7lb on my 91Si tranny w/Z6 engine and its great.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-15-2005, 04:44 PM   #10 (permalink)

Default hell yeah

I put one in two months ago and its great, id reccomend it. And dont let anyone tell ya theres issues with stop and go traffic and all that crap. Its just like driving a car with the stock one.
gelkingt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-15-2005, 05:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
BoogieDown

thats very true I also forgot to mention I have a four puck kevlar clutch.It is touchy in stop and go traffic but not undriveable.
Old 07-15-2005, 05:54 PM   #12 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 russianwonder32 is approaching greatnessrussianwonder32 is approaching greatnessrussianwonder32 is approaching greatnessrussianwonder32 is approaching greatnessrussianwonder32 is approaching greatnessrussianwonder32 is approaching greatnessrussianwonder32 is approaching greatnessrussianwonder32 is approaching greatnessrussianwonder32 is approaching greatnessrussianwonder32 is approaching greatnessrussianwonder32 is approaching greatnessrussianwonder32 is approaching greatness

if u dont plan on going turbo go wit the lightest u can get.. which is the 7.8 lb one i believe. if u plan on turbo get one the 10 or 12 lb one.

to answer ur question fidanza is the shit. do it!
russianwonder32 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-15-2005, 07:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
BoogieDown

not to thread jack but i have the 7lb fidanza flywheel and i'm saveing for a greedy kit now. what would the negitve effects be?
Old 07-16-2005, 04:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
calboi510

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieDown
not to thread jack but i have the 7lb fidanza flywheel and i'm saveing for a greedy kit now. what would the negitve effects be?
low inertia, lower 1/4 mile time.
Old 07-16-2005, 07:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
Back to the D

Thx guys
I emailed fidanza and it will cost me USD215 + shipping USD85
And the duty will be around USD 130.
Thinking about it..
Old 07-16-2005, 07:32 PM   #16 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

Right now im looking to install a flywheel too guys. Any help would be appreciated. A 92 CX with a D16Y6 with I/H/E. Which one would you recomend along with da clutch. Im going to install the SKUNK 2 intakemanifold at the same time. Wut would u say my 1/4 mile time will be with 17's and no back seats along with a good launch.
Quote:
damd it ricky. you know it'll supersain JDM mad tyte, son. lol.
R.I.P Milo, You were my second brother and I will Always remember you.
CxHatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2005, 01:49 PM   #17 (permalink)
BoogieDown

Its hard to say what time you should have, if your going just run it and find out, and good lanch on 17s will be hard no sidewall flex. Try some 15s lighter too. As for the clutch I hear a lot of good things about ACT but never used them.
Old 07-19-2005, 08:51 AM   #18 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

I c. Well im in the process of trading my rims for ROTA Subzero's or the Slipstreams. Both 15's. But not sure if my boy is coming thru with the trade. Say i get the 15's. Im putting the manifold in this weeks end. But still deciding on the clutch. I was thinking of the ACT with the flywheel, but im also looking at clutchmasters.
Quote:
damd it ricky. you know it'll supersain JDM mad tyte, son. lol.
R.I.P Milo, You were my second brother and I will Always remember you.
CxHatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in