tranny id!!!!! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Transmission alley

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2005, 06:19 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default tranny id!!!!!

how do i know what tranny i have? it has a label that says s20
and also wich is the best tranny i can get for my money??
thanks guys
mvcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2005, 06:31 PM   #2 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 22 reviews

s20 is from 92-95 civic.Check near the filler plug should say p20/ a000 or b000.The P20/A000 is for DX/CX/VX P20/B000 is for EX/Si.The Si/ex tranny is the best.
Nikkon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2005, 08:38 AM   #3 (permalink)

I Just Checked My Tranny And It Says P20/b000
But What Else Can I Do To It To Make It Better
Im Running Turbo Set Up.
Thanks Guys For Your Help

Old 06-28-2005, 01:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
bspeed

sell it to me for $50.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2005, 04:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
bspeed

just kidding.
"better" is a pretty broad term. There is a fairly informative FAQ in this forum, it may answer some of your questions.

You said you are using turbo induction, for drag? autoX? highway cannonball? be a little more specific of your goal and financial commitment.
Old 06-28-2005, 05:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 civicsi94  is slowly gaining respectcivicsi94  is slowly gaining respectcivicsi94  is slowly gaining respectcivicsi94  is slowly gaining respectcivicsi94  is slowly gaining respect
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to civicsi94

well u can get one of those torque strengthener kits for your trans. if u make serious hp and tq. or just get a lsd.
civicsi94 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2005, 08:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

WTF are you talking about????????

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-29-2005, 12:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
bspeed

oh bone you don't know about the "torque strengthener" by the guys who brought you the "tornado"?!!? ha ha ha ha.
Old 06-29-2005, 01:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Yeah, been bored lately, need to get into another lawsuit (Phantom Slip) because I bashed their product.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
Old 06-29-2005, 02:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
bspeed

Hey they stole the idea from somebody else in the first place. Except they only copied half the concept, they made the spring but forgot the clutch plates. Tell phantom grip to kiss your ass you haven't comitted libel or slander, you can present photos and facts about anything you want in the USA.
Old 06-29-2005, 06:05 PM   #11 (permalink)

i have turbo set up and haltech fuel management
i drag race.
my goal is to do 12's on the 1/4 mile
what else do i need to get to my goal
also i want slick tires
waht do you guys recomend??
thanks to everybody for your help
Old 06-30-2005, 02:00 AM   #12 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Trivia Question........what was the name of the original company?????

Quote:
Old 06-30-2005, 05:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
bspeed

I was trying to find the link when I was writing that last post. I know they build a bunch of autoX shizz for hondas, including spherical bearings for the subframe in CRX's and Prelude's. I cannot remember the name though.
Old 06-30-2005, 05:39 PM   #14 (permalink)

hey mista
what kind of transmission that guy(bizi) uses??
Old 06-30-2005, 09:53 PM   #15 (permalink)
bspeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex
Trivia Question........what was the name of the original company?????
Bone I got the answer here 'cuz BASTARD I FOUND THEM!!! lol. Hey I would call these guys up and ask them to testify on your behalf if Phagtom Grip does end up filing against you.
Old 07-01-2005, 01:47 AM   #16 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

sorry B speed, wrong again.

OPM = Tom Fowler which we were in contact about the PG issues........

CRE was the original company then absorbed into OPM.

The PG issue was settled just over 2 years ago......I'll get some pics of the evidence from some IT class racers.

Bisi is currently using a Houseman 86-89 Teg tranny......www.racegearbox.com

Quote:
Old 07-01-2005, 06:31 PM   #17 (permalink)
bspeed

Well I was close enough.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in