gears???? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Transmission alley

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2005, 01:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
EisaDseriesMan

Default gears????

hi im building my 97 ex 1.6 vetec up and i was woundering if anyone new were i would be able to get new gears for my tranny in terms of better gearing longer first an a longer 3 gear .. if anyone has any info on companies that woul dmake gears for my civic please let me know
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2005, 02:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
bspeed

Houseman is the only one I know of readily.
Old 05-16-2005, 06:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
EisaDseriesMan

Default hey

wats the web site do you know it off the top of your mind

Old 05-17-2005, 12:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

www.racegearbox.com

Hope you have $3000-5000 USD to spend.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-18-2005, 03:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
EisaDseriesMan

yea i do im doing this baby up
Old 05-18-2005, 03:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
EisaDseriesMan

thank you guys very much if you get any more site or places let me know thankx
Old 05-18-2005, 04:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
bspeed

gear speed these guys build custom trannies, give them a call see if they have any options available.
Old 05-18-2005, 07:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

FYI info Gearspeed gets the custom geared parts from Jamie Houseman.

Small world we live in,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
Old 05-19-2005, 09:25 AM   #9 (permalink)
bspeed

lol, well maybe they can give you a 'slightly' better price.
Old 05-19-2005, 12:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Jamie? Give better prices????

Not him (damn canuck!)

He makes a killer tea though, I didn't ask what was it, but wow!

Quote:
Old 05-20-2005, 04:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
EisaDseriesMan

fellas thank you very much im gonna call them this weeken are they open on the weeken.. and if not does anyone know when they close so i know when to call them
Old 05-20-2005, 05:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Have the gear ratios picked out before you call.

Quote:
Old 05-24-2005, 07:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
EisaDseriesMan

wat would be the best way for me to pick my gears
Old 05-25-2005, 02:13 AM   #14 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

knowlegde of your intended racing, powerband, and tire size.

I know how Jamie thinks....he's worse than me at times!

Quote:
Old 05-25-2005, 05:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
EisaDseriesMan

Default so..

if i wanted it for street racing.. and i wanted a wider power band cuz it will be turbo running peek boost of 25 to 30 lbs i sorta want a top speed of around 150 and im able to rev out to 9 grand. if thats still within my power band cuz there no reason for me to rev that high if im not able to make power duh lol..
Old 05-26-2005, 02:26 AM   #16 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

stock tranny will go 150 mph, so your points are useless.

A) no where to go 150 mph safely
B) kill yourself before you kill others
C) for the money your gonna spend ($20K) just buy a car capable of those speeds.

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in