Obx Lsd - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Transmission alley

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2005, 08:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
sammydhoff

Default Obx Lsd

Anyone have any comments on the OBX LSD I have seen on Ebay. I have been reading alot about it on honda-tech, there is a guy on there with a 400hp GSR running one, launching at 7000 rpm on slicks at the track and also on street tires, and it so far has taken everything he has thrown at it. Some say it looks exactly like the Quaife, mirror image, even weighs the same. I want a LSD for my tranny but cant see spending around $1000 on a Quaife, and everyone says Kaaz blows. What do you think???????
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2005, 10:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

there have been a lot of great reviews on this lsd. when I was at a shop tuning my car, I noticed one sitting on the bench. they said it is pretty much the same thing as the quaife. there was someone on here that just got one recently. I might give it a try since it is a hell of a lot cheaper than the quaife.

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1996 Integra Project Car:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2005, 10:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 15 juice91si is starting to learn the ropesjuice91si is starting to learn the ropesjuice91si is starting to learn the ropesjuice91si is starting to learn the ropesjuice91si is starting to learn the ropesjuice91si is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

im gonna get one over next winter, if i had more money id get one right now.

"what more can i say, i wouldnt be here today, if the oldskool didnt pave the way"

got rep?
<----------------------
juice91si is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2005, 11:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Kaaz blows?????

Only seen one person explode theirs, so he is badmouthing it all over HondaTech.

I love my KAAZ!

Also just installed my 4th OBX LSD for a customer.

A search first would have reveiled the info here

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-13-2005, 12:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
stickershop

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex
Kaaz blows?????

Only seen one person explode theirs, so he is badmouthing it all over HondaTech.

I love my KAAZ!
I've heard good things about KAAZ from some of the local AutoX guys. The only thing that's a bit of a pain is the 20 - 30 mins of figure 8's to break one in.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-13-2005, 12:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
Ferio inspired

Rep Power: 31 NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....
NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammydhoff
Anyone have any comments on the OBX LSD I have seen on Ebay. I have been reading alot about it on honda-tech, there is a guy on there with a 400hp GSR running one, launching at 7000 rpm on slicks at the track and also on street tires, and it so far has taken everything he has thrown at it. Some say it looks exactly like the Quaife, mirror image, even weighs the same. I want a LSD for my tranny but cant see spending around $1000 on a Quaife, and everyone says Kaaz blows. What do you think???????
you talkin bout hybrid-hatch?
90 Civic EX 4dr- turbo D15b (sold)
98 Civic EX 4dr- USDM (99 front) (sold)
92 Accord EX 4dr- ricermobile(sold)
NastyHabitzCRX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in