Stage 3 Clutch!?!?!? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Transmission alley

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2005, 04:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Premium Member

Location: In Pennsyltucky about 6 1/2 hours under civic4VW & 2.5hrs above Mods! (The sticks away from people)
Rep Power: 33 Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!
Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Rexinre Send a message via Skype™ to Rexinre
Thumbs up Stage 3 Clutch!?!?!?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Let me know what you think of this? Comments/concerns?!?!

Planning about 270+ WHP and about 250+tourque

I dono about buying it right now, because I am broke... but maybe something to consider for now!

Check out my civic build here -->
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rexinre is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-05-2005, 04:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
Premium Member

Location: In Pennsyltucky about 6 1/2 hours under civic4VW & 2.5hrs above Mods! (The sticks away from people)
Rep Power: 33 Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!
Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!

Anyone Care to comment?!?!?

Old 05-05-2005, 05:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
jdmej8

Well I've never heard of that brand...why not go with something more well known and has been proven? Something along the lines of Exedy,ACT??
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2005, 05:52 AM   #4 (permalink)
Premium Member

Correct me if I am wrong but they are more money, right?

Old 05-05-2005, 06:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
Hondaphile

Rep Power: 17 ottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ottomaticjack Send a message via MSN to ottomaticjack Send a message via Yahoo to ottomaticjack

Dunno Rex....never heard of the brand, but that's nothing new for Ebay....on the other hand I'm not a fan of 6 puck clutches. At least not for daily drivers....but that's my thought on it. I say do a google search for XTD transmissions....see what you find and go from there....keep me updated though.

Good sellers and stuff....NastyhabitzCRX, Icarusdown, Infamousz6, fast88, drew95eg, cuong-nutz, Sonny7730

"We have a blind date with destiny, and it looks like she ordered the lobster...."
ottomaticjack is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-05-2005, 07:21 AM   #6 (permalink)
jdmej8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexinre
Correct me if I am wrong but they are more money, right?
Yeah they are more money but for the reliability and peace of mind to go with a more well known brand imho i think its worth it.
Old 05-09-2005, 05:21 AM   #7 (permalink)
Premium Member

What about this one??? I think I have heard of them before!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...973606367&rd=1

Anyone?

Old 05-09-2005, 12:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
kw1k69

I myself bought the XTD stage 3 clutch and does have the kick of a stage 3 but the pressure plate feels almost stock. plus my throwout bearing was no good. as for being able to handle 300hp, i dont know yet.
Old 05-09-2005, 12:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kw1k69
I myself bought the XTD stage 3 clutch and does have the kick of a stage 3 but the pressure plate feels almost stock. plus my throwout bearing was no good. as for being able to handle 300hp, i dont know yet.
Ok, thanks for the great informantion!!! I think I will go with them!

Old 05-09-2005, 01:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 27 EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!
EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 Freak Send a message via MSN to EJ1 Freak Send a message via Yahoo to EJ1 Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmej8
Yeah they are more money but for the reliability and peace of mind to go with a more well known brand imho i think its worth it.
Yeah I'd have to agree...esp with all the time and money you've already put into your car...I don't think it would be wise to go with an unknown brand even though it's cheaper! Just save up a little more and go with an exedy or something like that! Just my opinion!

My Philosophy: "Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy alot of car parts, so that equals happiness"

Quote:
word up! and i love how her purse is just there...screwdriver next to it....
#1 D-Series.Org Honda-girl FTW!!!
EJ1 Freak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-09-2005, 04:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
Premium Member

I don't want to save any money... If it doesn't work out they offer a warantee, then I put in the old one. I went with a few of no name things in my car when I first started to build it... I am just looking for a deal. I guess I will be the guy and do a write up on it when I am done on how it works out.

Old 05-09-2005, 04:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 27 EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!
EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 Freak Send a message via MSN to EJ1 Freak Send a message via Yahoo to EJ1 Freak

Sounds good...it's always better to have more options anyways!

My Philosophy: "Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy alot of car parts, so that equals happiness"

Quote:
word up! and i love how her purse is just there...screwdriver next to it....
#1 D-Series.Org Honda-girl FTW!!!
EJ1 Freak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-09-2005, 04:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
Premium Member

Yeah, besides... I wanna save money for a SSQV HKS

Old 05-16-2005, 05:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
Premium Member

Quote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Let me know what you think of this? Comments/concerns?!?!

Planning about 270+ WHP and about 250+tourque

I dono about buying it right now, because I am broke... but maybe something to consider for now!
I just ordered it, I will let you know how it works out!

Old 05-16-2005, 05:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
Cool User Title Here

Location: 7.5 hours north of Modshxcivic, 6.5 hours north of Rexinre's house (he says only 5 hours) (MAINE)
Rep Power: 24 Honda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcano
Honda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Honda4VW Send a message via MSN to Honda4VW Send a message via Yahoo to Honda4VW

Quote:
I just ordered it, I will let you know how it works out!
'bout time

Honda4VW is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2005, 05:54 PM   #16 (permalink)
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic4ges
'bout time
I am poooor and had to save up!

Old 05-16-2005, 06:00 PM   #17 (permalink)
Cool User Title Here

Location: 7.5 hours north of Modshxcivic, 6.5 hours north of Rexinre's house (he says only 5 hours) (MAINE)
Rep Power: 24 Honda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcano
Honda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Honda4VW Send a message via MSN to Honda4VW Send a message via Yahoo to Honda4VW

Quote:
I am poooor and had to save up!
I hear you!!!

Honda4VW is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in