Honda D Series Forum banner

Stage 3 Clutch!?!?!?

936 views 16 replies 4 participants last post by  Honda4VW 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Dunno Rex....never heard of the brand, but that's nothing new for Ebay....on the other hand I'm not a fan of 6 puck clutches. At least not for daily drivers....but that's my thought on it. I say do a google search for XTD transmissions....see what you find and go from there....keep me updated though.

G
#8 ·
I myself bought the XTD stage 3 clutch and does have the kick of a stage 3 but the pressure plate feels almost stock. plus my throwout bearing was no good. as for being able to handle 300hp, i dont know yet.

#10 ·
jdmej8 said:
Yeah they are more money but for the reliability and peace of mind to go with a more well known brand imho i think its worth it.
Yeah I'd have to agree...esp with all the time and money you've already put into your car...I don't think it would be wise to go with an unknown brand even though it's cheaper! Just save up a little more and go with an exedy or something like that! Just my opinion! :)

#11 ·
I don't want to save any money... If it doesn't work out they offer a warantee, then I put in the old one. I went with a few of no name things in my car when I first started to build it... I am just looking for a deal. I guess I will be the guy and do a write up on it when I am done on how it works out.

#12 ·
Sounds good...it's always better to have more options anyways! :TU:

#14 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.