My first gear is screwed! i think..... - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Transmission alley

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2005, 07:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
del_sol_cute_guy12

Default My first gear is screwed! i think.....

I just did a tranny swap in my del sol ...auto to manual conversion...however i still have some probs....When i am in first and taking off, i hear a clicking noise with tranny, as i speed up it gets lounder. Now remember i just did a d15b7 tranny swap to a D16z6-zc and the mounts didnt line up.. i had to move and re-weld the mounts (which sucked). I dont know if that is the prob but i dont see how it would only affect first gear.. please help me....cuz i just spent 1200 dollars on two tranny...(The first one was bad!) I really dont want to spend more money..unless i have to...maybe it is something i can fix...
Oh yeah..the other probs....after i did the swap..my check engine light wont go off...my reverse lights arent wired to the new comp...(or however you have to wire them)and my comp i have is a chipped p28!...

Any info would greatly be appreciated....

I have a bunch of stuff i left over to from my engine swap..and my tranny swap...Let me know if you need or want anything...i am sure we can work something out....(p28 auto computer, starter..distributor, d16z6 head, mounts..flywheel,and more stuff )you get the picture...let me know what i can do for you. ...

I need your help Transzex-Mista bone

Thanks again...i will get pics and stats adn stuff for my car...as soon as i get it fixed...

94 del sol si
d16z6-d15b7
chipped and loving it.

DONT LEAVE ME HANGIN!
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2005, 01:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

you did what?????????

No need to weld in new mounts.............

What is the codes????????

Plug the reverse light switch in.......

I'm betting most of the noise is from a misaligned engine mount.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-05-2005, 01:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
del_sol_cute_guy12

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex
you did what?????????

Plug the reverse light switch in.......
the reverse light is switch is plugged in....I might be wrong ...but i thought you had to rewire it to the automatic gear position switch.. because i still have that left in there by the shifter....

for some reason...the side tranny mount was bout 2 1/2 inches off..and i tryed everthing i could to line the mount up...but the engine adn the tranny werent moving...
Maybe i was sold the wrong tranny...but i got it to work..and i didnt think i had to move the mounts either....but i did... i really like how my tranny is running ...with the exeption of the first gear sounds.....with the chipped comp.....i am running 4000 rpm in 5th at 75 mph...adn when i speed up to 90 or 100 or more...the rpms only go up to 45-4600...and the throttle response is great.. is this normal...or is this the result of a wrong tranny in my car???

THE CODES ARE ---- S20-1570558---By the block and trany bell housing
Y4B P20-- by the tranny mount...

Please Transzex.....what was i sold..?? and is this compatible with my Del Sol d16z6-zc

Thanks to any replies.....i have lots of stuff for sale....let me know what you want.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in