Shift Points - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Transmission alley

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2005, 07:24 PM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 mongose99 is learning the way of the Dmongose99 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Shift Points

Well, i have a 93 civic Dx with a mini-me and as all of you know the Dx is sooo cool that it didn't come with a tach. This is a problem that has been bugging me for a long time, and im working on getting a new cluster, but for those of you who dont have a tach:

Shift Points
DX
1st----3.250---0000/6800---34.8mph
2nd---1.761---3685/6800---64.3mph
3rd----1.172---4526/6800---96.9mph
4th----0.909---5274/6800---124.5mph
5th----0.702---5251/6800---161.3mph

Si/EX
1st----3.250---0000/7200---35.2mph
2nd---1.900---4209/7200---60.2mph
3rd----1.250---4739/7200---91.6mph
4th----0.909---5236/7200---125.9mph
Choose your 5th
5th----0.702---5560/7200---163.0mph
5th----0.750---5941/7200---152.6mph
5th----0.771---6107/7200---148.4mph

Courtesy of that Knology website. I always wondered where the actual shift points were, so now i know and you do too. Hope that helps someone out besides me.

By the way the "0000/7200" means starting at 0 rpm and then shift at 7200 rpm, then the speed of the car at that rpm is shown after.
mongose99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-19-2005, 07:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

thanks to transzex...
http://home.cinci.rr.com/mistab0ne/tranny.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2005, 08:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
bspeed

Dude your avitar rocks.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2005, 12:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

I feel loved

Expect a revamp soon...........but the old page will remain!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-20-2005, 06:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex
I feel loved

Expect a revamp soon...........but the old page will remain!
sweet, i cant wait to see all the info you put up

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

Old 04-20-2005, 06:57 PM   #6 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 mongose99 is learning the way of the Dmongose99 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan89crx
Didnt know that was from transzex, but thanks transzex. I really needed those shift points since i dont have a tach and im poor. Lot of helpful info on there. thanks
mongose99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-20-2005, 08:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongose99
Didnt know that was from transzex, but thanks transzex. I really needed those shift points since i dont have a tach and im poor. Lot of helpful info on there. thanks
transzex...aka Mista Bone on the other sites

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

Old 04-20-2005, 10:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Yeah, I might request Sean for a change. He has offered before.

Your opinion.............

Should I keep the "transzex" name for here only or ask Sean to change it to "Mista Bone" like I use on every other forum?????

The "other name" was in due to a heated split, which the cause has been chilled.

PLUS transzex (my alter ego!) fit so well!!!!!!!!!!!

"Tranny talk... No, not transvestites"

I was tranny guru and running ZEX at the time, so trans and zex = transzex.

Note to Sean, I believe MOST of this issues have been solved since a certain person's banning. THEY were the wedge looking back.

Time for BOTH forums to chill and respect. Both are doing VERY GOOD right now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.

Last edited by transzex; 04-20-2005 at 11:08 PM.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2005, 06:25 AM   #9 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

i think the transzex fits well. it would be based on how you want your name to be i guess.

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in