93 ex auto trans fluid - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Transmission alley

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2010, 12:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

dubbedcorde It's a JDM Star Bitches....dubbedcorde It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dubbedcorde Send a message via Yahoo to dubbedcorde
Default 93 ex auto trans fluid

ok am i over looking the thing or wheres the dip stick? i know the manuals have a site hole im used to them but my girls got a 93 ex and i know the trans is low. i changed a axle and a axle seal and the honda dealer told me the autos had a trans dip stick. where the hell is it haha. im sure im just over looking it but im not seeing it. i even looked at a 95 lx auto and didnt see the dip stick.
dubbedcorde is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2010, 12:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 30 2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 49 reviews

its number 7 in the pic

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

PM me for obd1,obd2 & k-series tucked harnesses

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

all so do vtec sub-harness

MAGIC-WIRES FOR YOUR ENGINE HARNESS NEEDS

instagram @magicman9won4
2jzdreamin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2010, 01:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

dubbedcorde It's a JDM Star Bitches....dubbedcorde It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dubbedcorde Send a message via Yahoo to dubbedcorde

thanks a ton i over looked it. the peice u grab was bent over under the motor mount. once i found it pryed it loose bent it back str8 its easy to see. i feel sorta stupid now haha thanks again
dubbedcorde is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in