ITR FD LSD or not??? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Transmission alley

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2010, 11:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
EF9
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 18 EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!
EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Default ITR FD LSD or not???

K so heres the story, its a b-series hydro tranny btw
I decided to crack open the old tranny that I got from my car after i swapped its all apart and i decided to count the all the gear's teeth to determine wut tranny then I went to the FD and found it has 67 teeth and 14 on the mainshaft. problem is that it isn't clear thru in the diff area, theres an obstruction. which usually says thats is non-lsd. so wut exactly is this diff, lsd or non-lsd?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<- Deuce MKIa

<- Deuce MKIb
Will you make a contract with me? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Quote:
Magical spinning Doritos do not belong in cars...
EF9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-28-2010, 12:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 30 2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 49 reviews

non-lsd..

PM me for obd1,obd2 & k-series tucked harnesses

all so do vtec sub-harness

MAGIC-WIRES FOR YOUR ENGINE HARNESS NEEDS

instagram @magicman9won4
2jzdreamin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-28-2010, 12:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
EF9
D-series PIMP

EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!

well it doesn't explain tho why the countershaft gear for the FD is 14 teeth instead of it being 15 teeth like a gsr, and the differential having 67 instead of 66 for gsr unless its um weird sorta gears or sumthin

<- Deuce MKIa

<- Deuce MKIb
Quote:

Old 07-28-2010, 02:00 AM   #4 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

maybe because it is an ITR FD and not a GSR FD........simple really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-28-2010, 02:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
EF9
D-series PIMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
lolz i wuz thinking that but then why would there be a bar going through the diff hole like a non lsd would, this thing is decieving

<- Deuce MKIa

<- Deuce MKIb
Quote:
Old 07-28-2010, 02:18 AM   #6 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

maybe someone else put a ITR FD in a GSR tranny?????

What are the other teeth counts????

Pics, you've failed to show any.

Quote:
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
Old 07-28-2010, 02:35 AM   #7 (permalink)
EF9
D-series PIMP

Quote:
maybe someone else put a ITR FD in a GSR tranny?????

What are the other teeth counts????

Pics, you've failed to show any.
NOOOOOOZ I HAZ FAILED!!!!! X_X lolz

k here are my gear counts

FD: 67/14
1: 13/42
2: 20/38
3: 25/34
4: 29/30
5: 33/26

heres my pic of the FD

<- Deuce MKIa

<- Deuce MKIb
Quote:
Old 07-28-2010, 02:50 AM   #8 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

I can tell by the bearings it is a GSR diff/tranny.

1-5 are GSR as confirmed by Katty

Specnically Speaking: B-series Gear Ratio Guide + More!

So I win, ITR FD in a GSR box......nothing special.

Quote:
Old 07-28-2010, 02:53 AM   #9 (permalink)
EF9
D-series PIMP

Quote:
I can tell by the bearings it is a GSR diff/tranny.

1-5 are GSR as confirmed by Katty

Specnically Speaking: B-series Gear Ratio Guide + More!

So I win, ITR FD in a GSR box......nothing special.
lolz want a cookie?
but does the bar in the middle of the diff mean its lsd equipped or its a non lsd or it doesnt mean squat?

<- Deuce MKIa

<- Deuce MKIb
Quote:
Old 07-28-2010, 02:56 AM   #10 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

means it is a GSR diff.......which didn't get LSD.

Quote:
Old 07-28-2010, 03:06 AM   #11 (permalink)
EF9
D-series PIMP

so its a itr final drive gear with a gsr diff??? or sumthin cuz gsr's are 66 teeth but the one i have is 67 you can even count them on the fd i have pictured i marked every black line as 10 teeth and the one group at the bottom is 7 teeth. sorry if im being/sounding persistent/stupid bout sumthing like this

<- Deuce MKIa

<- Deuce MKIb
Quote:
Old 07-28-2010, 03:16 AM   #12 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Quote:

Quote:
Old 07-28-2010, 03:33 AM   #13 (permalink)
EF9
D-series PIMP

lolz terribly sorry bout me being stupid, i guess being an imsomniac has its effects on the mind cuz facts tell me its an itr but my logics sumtimes just scares me when i step back and look at the whole situation

<- Deuce MKIa

<- Deuce MKIb
Quote:
Old 07-28-2010, 05:42 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 11 kevo1586 is a name known to allkevo1586 is a name known to allkevo1586 is a name known to allkevo1586 is a name known to allkevo1586 is a name known to allkevo1586 is a name known to allkevo1586 is a name known to allkevo1586 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

lol at the differential pic with the frown faces... haha Bone, too funny

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

Quote:
side to side play should be less then 1"
Quote:
only if she is under 30 years old......

wait.........nevermind!
kevo1586 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-28-2010, 11:53 AM   #15 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevo1586 View Post
lol at the differential pic with the frown faces... haha Bone, too funny
Katman is like that......I used to have blackmail pics of him....

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in