96 trans in 93 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Transmission alley

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2010, 01:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 stevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 18 reviews
Default 96 trans in 93

i got a question that i have been trying to find out. and 95% sure that i can put my auto trans that was in my 96 civic hatch(d16y7) into a 93 4 door LX (auto) with a d15b in it. but what am not sure is will all the wire connectors fit/work with the trans?

am sure the trans will bolt up and axles from the 93 will work on the trans.

if anyone can help me on the rest

thanks again d-series

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
stevenarroyo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-27-2010, 12:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

TCU issues = nope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2010, 03:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 stevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
TCU issues = nope!
sorry bones but am not sure what TUC is...

Old 07-27-2010, 06:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Transmission control unit
91 Crx SI TGP
94 Accord DX Coupe H22 w/ LSD
96 Prelude VTEC NBP

Z6hatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-01-2010, 11:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

o thanks so everything should just bolt right up then?....

Old 08-01-2010, 01:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 EKHatch_y8turbo is starting to learn the ropesEKHatch_y8turbo is starting to learn the ropesEKHatch_y8turbo is starting to learn the ropesEKHatch_y8turbo is starting to learn the ropesEKHatch_y8turbo is starting to learn the ropesEKHatch_y8turbo is starting to learn the ropesEKHatch_y8turbo is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

not sure if its helpful since mine was a 5 spd but all i had to do to go older tranny in my 97 was change the speedo gear/plug

Hate if you must but my body kit was free...urethane buddy club~ u'd think since i didn't spend the money on the kit i could afford paint... i like mine with no shine

my thread : (updated frequently new pics added 8/19/2011
)

EKHatch_y8turbo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-01-2010, 02:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 10 aznboy515 is learning the way of the Daznboy515 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

auto is alot different than 5 speed, 5 speed will bolt up 92-00 but auto uses different ecu for different obd's
aznboy515 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in