trans id rotaion help - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Transmission alley

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2010, 07:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
wheres my money man!!

Rep Power: 42 sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 143 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sleepingciv Send a message via MSN to sleepingciv Send a message via Yahoo to sleepingciv
Default trans id rotaion help

ok i did this shit here

every time i do it the mark i made ends up straight across. at 9 O clock

im assuming it would be a noticable spot where it stops like 10 o clock and like 8 o clock. right>>

anyway im doing this cause i know the a100 case is a small bearing case, but the guy i got the trans from said he put si gear packs in there using the small bearing shit, and the si ring gear.. But i have a 3000 case here with no guts

thoughts ideas??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sleepingciv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-29-2010, 08:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
wheres my money man!!

Rep Power: 42 sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via AIM to sleepingciv Send a message via MSN to sleepingciv Send a message via Yahoo to sleepingciv

anyone know the number of teeth on the ring gears? dx si hf ect ect??

and i have the lever out and to the left

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-29-2010, 08:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
wheres my money man!!

here is when i start

and 10 turns clockwise out and to the left end up like this

Old 06-29-2010, 08:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cervan Send a message via MSN to cervan

looks like an si probibally.
cervan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-29-2010, 08:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
wheres my money man!!

so i guess it poss then dx case si gears

Old 06-29-2010, 09:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cervan Send a message via MSN to cervan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingciv View Post
so i guess it poss then dx case si gears
oh, well i would take the trans apart to make sure of that lol.
cervan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-29-2010, 09:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
wheres my money man!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cervan View Post
oh, well i would take the trans apart to make sure of that lol.
how do i cont that shit? i read but dont understand it

Old 06-29-2010, 09:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
wheres my money man!!

Old 06-29-2010, 09:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
wheres my money man!!

i count 69 teeth on the ring gear

Old 06-29-2010, 10:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

90-91 EX with new bearings

69/17 tooth count, 4.058 FD which is why it comes up in between the DX and Si spots.

DX = 70/18
Si = 68/16

I bet there is a sticky at the top of this section with the info in it, thanks to Bense

EDIT: Yep, it's still there, less than a year old

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-29-2010, 10:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
wheres my money man!!

ya i seen that stuff but didnt understand why it with be flushcame up in the middle.

so what is it i have dx gears? sorry this isnt my ball park lol

is that 4.058fd any good?

also them gear pack supposed to be kinda staggered? figured they be flush to one another

Old 06-29-2010, 10:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

You have a 90-91 EX tranny with 96-00 bearings in it.

Gearstacks are fine in the pic, the CS is pulled upward when locked into place.

Use less sealant than the last person when putting it back together.

Mainshaft top bearing appears to be upside down, get me a better pic of it.

Quote:
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
Old 06-29-2010, 10:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
wheres my money man!!

im not doubting you at all bone, but i thought i read a100 is a dx? maybe i read it wrong?
or someone frankstiend this trans lol

anyway to get this stuff into a 3000 case? i have that hear thats just empty

Old 06-29-2010, 10:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Bearing is upside down, flip it!

90-91 EX is a small bearing PL3-A100 case

Looks like you have a stock tranny that was rebuilt. One bearing was already installed backwards or you put it back on wrong after pulling the outer case.

Quote:
Old 06-29-2010, 10:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
wheres my money man!!

ahh i see makes since now.
no i just pulled the case and it was on there already.

anything i should check before putting back together?
and thanks for the help Bone

Old 06-29-2010, 10:32 PM   #16 (permalink)
wheres my money man!!

was gonna rep ya but did the other day so you get this pic instead lol

Old 06-29-2010, 10:34 PM   #17 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

I can't rep back either.....LOL

Ariel before her boob job, you know what I like.

Back to the tranny.....have you ever sucessfully removed the gear stacks AND put them back into place???? If you have I would pull them out to inspect the ISB and stake in the CSB.

Quote:
Old 06-29-2010, 10:39 PM   #18 (permalink)
wheres my money man!!

I have done one long time ago. Im gonna ask and search also about stake that csb lol

i like thie other pic i was gonna hare lol ill throw here in the random vip girl thread lol

Old 06-29-2010, 10:50 PM   #19 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

I'd come up to help, but I'm booked on weekends till middle of August.

Picked up two SCCA ITA trannys tonight, a third is coming this weekend, delivering them next weekend, Then the next weekend is my son's wedding. 7/23-7/24 is open so far, but the first weekend in August I have to be at Mid Ohio to watch the two trannys I'm building, plus the 3-5 others that are entered. It also helps promote myself.

IFO is 8/29, so I have three weekends open in August so far........geez!!!!!

the open weekend in July, might be headed to Michigan......then a return trip over labor day....FML!!!!! LOLOLOL!!!!!!

Quote:
Old 06-29-2010, 10:56 PM   #20 (permalink)
wheres my money man!!

Busy busy lol damn man.
Congrats on his wedding

As for the isb it looked to be in good shape and all, but i didnt see shit about staking that csb lol well see if its good when she is ready to move lol

thanks again

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in