Turbo Level 10 Bulletproof Automatic - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Transmission alley

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2010, 07:07 AM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Turbo Level 10 Bulletproof Automatic

Just curious if anyone has used the Level 10 transmission? I am putting a turbo on my d16y8 making approx. 300whp and plan on doing the Level 10 Bulletproof Rebuild kit for my B4RA automatic transmission. I also plan on getting the Level 10 torque converter. Should hold up fine, just wondering if anyone had any experience/reviews. Thanks.
LinkSavesTheDay is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-29-2010, 07:12 AM   #2 (permalink)
Defender of the D

Rep Power: 19 Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

umm WTF are you talking about? I don't even know of a company that makes Bulletproof rebuild kits for honda autos.. so please enlighten us.
Quote:
to put the words all motor d16 and beast in the same sentence is pretty funny LOL , go boost if you want a beast, the best you can hope for NA is a kitten.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrain T.
If it's not a Honda, Its a Nissan
Dmod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-29-2010, 07:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 jollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 23 reviews

x2?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MR 95 ex coupe- CAF!-R.I.P. put into a wall by work..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MR 94 ex coupe- from the effing canigits eh?

Quote:
I'd fuck that like she was the economy and I was obama!
Quote:
Grab her by the throat and fuck that bitch silly. If she tries to fight just whisper in her ear "don't turn this rape into a murder"
jollyroger494 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2010, 07:16 AM   #4 (permalink)

Honda Supercharger | Honda Torque Converter | Honda Performance Transmission
Old 06-29-2010, 07:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 jollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 23 reviews

holy hell those are kits are pricey. everything is pricey matter of fact.....

MR 95 ex coupe- CAF!-R.I.P. put into a wall by work..

MR 94 ex coupe- from the effing canigits eh?

Quote:
I'd fuck that like she was the economy and I was obama!
Quote:
Grab her by the throat and fuck that bitch silly. If she tries to fight just whisper in her ear "don't turn this rape into a murder"
jollyroger494 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-29-2010, 07:47 AM   #6 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 15 Thewall is hot as a volcanoThewall is hot as a volcano
Thewall is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jollyroger494 View Post
holy hell those are kits are pricey. everything is pricey matter of fact.....
I would much rather rebuild a 5-speed for those prices! Jesus...Pretty bad ass none the less though.
Thewall is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-29-2010, 07:51 AM   #7 (permalink)

yeah, they are expensive, but i figure doing a auto -> manual swap, then building the 5spd will cost me about the same.
Old 06-29-2010, 08:07 AM   #8 (permalink)
1.8 nawz powa

Rep Power: 38 Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 58 reviews

you need to PM bigtuna and talk with him, hes workin on an auto drag setup, or was...
Old 06-29-2010, 08:15 AM   #9 (permalink)

Will do. Thanks.
Old 06-29-2010, 08:15 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 11 ashes2wake smells like Boratashes2wake smells like Boratashes2wake smells like Boratashes2wake smells like Boratashes2wake smells like Borat

Wow those are some steep prices
ashes2wake is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-29-2010, 08:19 AM   #11 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 29 Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Thats pretty awesome

Dont underestimate autos, they are proven to be very consistent and effective in drag racing, and really compliment turbocharged power.
Full_Tilt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-29-2010, 08:21 AM   #12 (permalink)

I agree. SOOOO many people hate on autos w/ turbos but I think it will turn out pretty nice.
Old 06-29-2010, 08:23 AM   #13 (permalink)
1.8 nawz powa

Rep Power: 38 Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 58 reviews

ive seen plenty of auto supras and they scoot
Old 06-29-2010, 08:58 AM   #14 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topher View Post
ive seen plenty of auto supras and they scoot
Same here! I've personally seen numbers compared between two equally modified Supra's (one with manual, one with auto) the auto beat him hands down ever time!

But may, that's a CRAP ton to spend on a bunch of planet gears...

Have you checked
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!
awebb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-29-2010, 09:00 AM   #15 (permalink)
No Tune No Life!

Rep Power: 18 Drag4life723 is hot as a volcanoDrag4life723 is hot as a volcano
Drag4life723 is hot as a volcanoDrag4life723 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Drag4life723

Quote:
Originally Posted by awebb View Post
Same here! I've personally seen numbers compared between two equally modified Supra's (one with manual, one with auto) the auto beat him hands down ever time!

But may, that's a CRAP ton to spend on a bunch of planet gears...
hondas dont use plant gears.
D16Z6 12.5:1cr [email protected] NA [email protected] 55shot

Drag4life723 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-29-2010, 09:16 AM   #16 (permalink)
Classic Man

Rep Power: 59 FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

kinda cool , i wonder if those are even for a D series, or a B??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Ford
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.
FarmerD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-29-2010, 09:21 AM   #17 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drag4life723 View Post
hondas dont use plant gears.
Figured I'd check myself. Turns out that for the Civic's I was talking about you're right, they use a "automatic" operated manual gear set.

But for the later 7th gen Civic's, they supposedly do use planet gears. Source.

Have you checked
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!
awebb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-29-2010, 09:30 AM   #18 (permalink)

Im not sure if they are for B, but I know they will work with my D16 (B4RA).
Old 06-29-2010, 10:00 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series G0D

BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 78 reviews

Once we can make an Honda auto trans hold 500whp I'll be doing a manual to auto swap!

J/K
BLK92_D16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-29-2010, 10:01 AM   #20 (permalink)

Anything can be done w/ $$$.
Advertisement

Tags
auto turbo, b4ra, d16y8, level 10

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in