Searching for hydro to cable conversion kit, need heeelp !!! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org » Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction » Transmission alley

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 12:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Searching for hydro to cable conversion kit, need heeelp !!!

Hi all !!!

excuse me for my bad english but I'm french, and here, we don't learn a lot english, I learn it alone, better I can...

so I come here because I'm searching about a hydro to cable conversion kit for my S20 gearbox...

the reason is that I bolt on my DOHC ZC a fujitsubo header, and I can't bolt the clutch receptor, it's touching the header...

But I really want to conserve my Fuji header...

Can you help me guys ??

please, there is no more parts for honda's in france, and people don't really know a few about japanese cars...

the basic french is "French car, only f*** all the others...

but not me !!!

thanks...

there is a vidéo to show you my problem...

Advertisement

Old 05-07-2010, 12:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

get a better header, it will be the easiest and cheapest solution.

Not the answer you want, but it is the truth.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2010, 12:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
n00b

I don't know any better header for the DOHC ZC...

and money is not the first problem...

I'm about the only one to have this header in france, and i want ton conserve it on my ZC...

Old 05-07-2010, 02:59 AM   #4 (permalink)
n00b

We found that but I think it's for Bseries...

and there is nothing on the HASPORT website...

http://www.akr-performance.nl/shop_fr/jdm-parts/swap-onderdelen/hasport-hyd…

http://www.akr-performance.nl/shop_fr/jdm-parts/swap-onderdelen/hasport-kab…[/quote]
Old 05-07-2010, 03:12 AM   #5 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

the header you are running SUCKS. The sharp tuns when coming off the head kill flow but it was needed to fit the DOHC into a 88-91 chassis due to the radiator and such.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
Old 05-07-2010, 03:16 AM   #6 (permalink)
n00b

It fit to the DOHC head !!! it's why I want to conserve it...
Old 05-07-2010, 03:20 AM   #7 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRTpolex View Post
It fit to the DOHC head !!! it's why I want to conserve it...
cheaper and easier to modify a header to fit the DOHC head that convert to a cable clutch setup.

Sell your header to a EF DOHC person and get something newer that fits your chassis.

Quote:
Old 05-07-2010, 03:31 AM   #8 (permalink)
n00b

but never a no-name header will be have the same performance that the fujitsubo...

I don't care that's cheaper and easier, I just need a link tu buy a conversion kit...

thanks
Old 05-07-2010, 03:50 AM   #9 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Where did I say a "no name" header?????

But any "no-name" header will equal what you have.

I'm done here, some people are set on fail and don't wanna listen to reason.

Quote:
Old 05-07-2010, 04:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
n00b

and some people don't know answer the question, but really know say what to do...

thanks...
Old 05-07-2010, 04:16 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 11 gsxtuner smells like Boratgsxtuner smells like Boratgsxtuner smells like Boratgsxtuner smells like Boratgsxtuner smells like Boratgsxtuner smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to gsxtuner Send a message via Yahoo to gsxtuner

changing header will be alot better the flow of the fuji header isn't even close to the better quality headers out there on the market. Not to sure on the hydro to cable trans but i believe the hasport kit would work just fine (but would depend on the transmission you were using, not the chassis its going in) correct? i may be wrong.
Old 05-07-2010, 04:18 AM   #12 (permalink)
n00b

thanks man, I've mailed AKR-PERF to know if the kit is for B or Dseries...

in wait...
Old 05-07-2010, 05:10 AM   #13 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 23 scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!
scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

or contack bisi, garentee you'd get a sick header that'll out perform anything your going to be able to find....not to mention they look sick as hell....

How to hook up turbo coolant lines

BUILD THREAD

Everyone has a little farmyard in them

scottdh20 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2010, 05:19 AM   #14 (permalink)
n00b

lol I really would like to can pay 1K++ $ for a really good header, but I already have it... not as a bisi, but good too...

I paid my fujitsubo about 300$
Old 05-07-2010, 06:21 AM   #15 (permalink)
n00b

Does only exist a kit ??? that's my question !!

I try to find it but I can't
Old 05-07-2010, 06:43 AM   #16 (permalink)
\/Your Mom Was Here\/

Rep Power: 54 BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

you said money is no problem then sell that $300 header to someone else and get a bisi header. I dont think a kit exist for your needs. sorry to bring bad news but thats whats available to you.

Bisimoto Engineering

2007 Toyota Matrix XR (1ZZFE 6spd)
2005 Pontiac Vibe GT (2ZZGE 6spd)
1991 Toyota 2WD 400k

You will be missed but not forgotten.
BeerDrinkin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2010, 06:52 AM   #17 (permalink)
n00b

thanks, it is what I'm thinkin'...

I'm posting in france to exchange it with an equivalent header..

so yes the money isn't the first problem, but pay about 1K 1.2K $ for a header and 150 200 $ for a conversion kit is not the same game ^^

I will check if I can do an home-made conversion kit, and if I can't, I will advise...

I'm so sad... I was so happy to have this part !!! fujitsubo stopped this product 7 years ago...
Old 05-07-2010, 07:03 AM   #18 (permalink)
\/Your Mom Was Here\/

Rep Power: 54 BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

this is your only hope. this thread might help or not. someone has tried something simlar before

https://www.d-series.org/forums/trans...rans-conv.html

2007 Toyota Matrix XR (1ZZFE 6spd)
2005 Pontiac Vibe GT (2ZZGE 6spd)
1991 Toyota 2WD 400k

You will be missed but not forgotten.
BeerDrinkin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2010, 07:18 AM   #19 (permalink)
n00b

thank you for this link, si if I have understand, I have to do a DIY system...

I will check if it's possible...

news soon...

thank you again !
Old 05-07-2010, 05:16 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 D2ZBOY is da #1 stunnaD2ZBOY is da #1 stunnaD2ZBOY is da #1 stunnaD2ZBOY is da #1 stunnaD2ZBOY is da #1 stunnaD2ZBOY is da #1 stunnaD2ZBOY is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

A waste of time just get a cable zc tranny but i would get rid of the header.
D2ZBOY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in