Tein edfc - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Suspension Corner

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2019, 05:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 8 Ozwald will become famous soon enoughOzwald will become famous soon enoughOzwald will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Tein edfc

Ive been looking at the Active PRO set revently. the idea i think is awesome to have a dynamic suspension. Im wondering if anyone has used it though. Its time for me to replace all the struts on all my cars. If this is a upgrade worth doing im all in.

Anyone use this and have a review that they can point to for either the TEIN coilovers or the unit itself?

Probaly going to put it in the integra i aquired but kinda wanna know what id be getting into. If not, when i get it ill do a review

EDIT: Here is the website: https://www.tein.com/products/edfc_active_pro.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-06-2019, 12:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

EFB055 It's a JDM Star Bitches....EFB055 It's a JDM Star Bitches....EFB055 It's a JDM Star Bitches....EFB055 It's a JDM Star Bitches....EFB055 It's a JDM Star Bitches....

I run Tein EDFC in on my Super Streets which are a much older design than those you've linked.

Motors:

Controller:

My review is that they're good in concept, however the super streets are soft, so i find that I set them to hardest setting and leave it there. The roads around here are pretty trash, so the harder the shocks are the less it hits the bump stops.

Perhaps if the car was closer to stock height, or if the springs / dampers were stiffer to begin with then this controller would be more useful.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts on the newer system, it looks neat.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
EFB055 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-07-2019, 07:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 8 Ozwald will become famous soon enoughOzwald will become famous soon enoughOzwald will become famous soon enough

Good to know!
Im not looking to go super low with any of the cars so hopefully i wont have that problem.

Ive been searching a bunch and was unable to find a decent amount of reviews on the system no matter what vehicle was used.

BTW very nice and clean engine bay
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in