Toe problem help - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Suspension Corner

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2015, 02:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Toe problem help

Was doing my ek rear disc swap and my rear toe bolt wouldnt come out. Had to cut the bolt and one the passenger side adjuster plate broke any ideas on how can i fix it thanks i will post pictures later thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vtec87pr Imperio-honda.net
vtec87pr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-30-2015, 04:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 32 mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 10 reviews

you can have someone spray glassbead at the area around the broken adjuster plate, and then cut it out, weld in a small bracket and fixed/static nut for the bolt to thread into.

Then you will need to buy adjustable toe arms. OEM are static arms.
Your ability to dial in toe will be restored.

This is based on no pictures.

Will wait and re-advise when you have pictures up

2003 Hyundai Sonata GLS 2.7 Delta 197k
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1998 Cadillac Seville SLS just broke 100k
2001 civic LX coupe MTX 199k
Sometimes, the difficult path is the easiest path
D/B/F/H/K compression questions?

Build what you have!

mattliston is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-30-2015, 07:40 PM   #3 (permalink)

Rep Power: 5 Iagreen is starting to learn the ropesIagreen is starting to learn the ropesIagreen is starting to learn the ropesIagreen is starting to learn the ropesIagreen is starting to learn the ropesIagreen is starting to learn the ropes

That would impact your bump toe and could cause odd handling and tire wear. Tough fix to do right I imagine.
Iagreen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2015, 07:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 8 Michael99 is learning the way of the DMichael99 is learning the way of the D

had the same issue on rear disk conversion. My bolt actually snaps, I cut the pocket in the frame and put regular nut and new bolt, and used adjustable arms. I bolt them down, to the frame and adjusted wheels without mowing the plate through left and right thread on new toe arm it extends and shortens.

And if you gonna buy new arms - adjustable don't buy ebay china the bushing wearing out after one year. I got it In the camber arms after I put stock back lol.

I put megan racing to adjust rear toe an year ago and no problems yet.
Michael99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2015, 10:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
n00b

Rep Power: 0 JakeKaminskisRacing is learning the way of the DJakeKaminskisRacing is learning the way of the D

Yeah pretty much have to cut it out and have a new piece installed then welded back up.
JakeKaminskisRacing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2015, 01:39 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

JoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Buy a $50 1/2" harbor freight electric impact gun for future use. That thing has saved my ass so many times.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in