Should I buy three F&F type 1's and finde the other replacement? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Suspension Corner

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2014, 07:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 7 mitchwbr is obviously a regularmitchwbr is obviously a regularmitchwbr is obviously a regularmitchwbr is obviously a regularmitchwbr is obviously a regularmitchwbr is obviously a regularmitchwbr is obviously a regularmitchwbr is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Should I buy three F&F type 1's and finde the other replacement?

A local has a set of F&F type ones but the fourth rear strut is a stock shock/Ebay coilover???? Gonna ask him now if these ones are even good but how much will the ENTIRE coilover cost all I can find is the replacement strut:F2Autolife
mitchwbr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-20-2014, 07:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 7 mitchwbr is obviously a regularmitchwbr is obviously a regularmitchwbr is obviously a regularmitchwbr is obviously a regularmitchwbr is obviously a regularmitchwbr is obviously a regularmitchwbr is obviously a regularmitchwbr is obviously a regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchwbr View Post
A local has a set of F&F type ones but the fourth rear strut is a stock shock/Ebay coilover???? Gonna ask him now if these ones are even good but how much will the ENTIRE coilover cost all I can find is the replacement strut:F2Autolife
Wants $100 for the set to good to be true?
Old 08-20-2014, 08:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 6 DontGrabMeThere is a name known to allDontGrabMeThere is a name known to allDontGrabMeThere is a name known to allDontGrabMeThere is a name known to allDontGrabMeThere is a name known to allDontGrabMeThere is a name known to allDontGrabMeThere is a name known to allDontGrabMeThere is a name known to allDontGrabMeThere is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Id get it worst comes to worst replace the other and still profit if you sell them or rock them and enjoy
DontGrabMeThere is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2014, 08:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Their for my EF though and they came from A DA im reading now that the rear struts may be A bit taller?? My friend put EG coilovers on his EF and they fit different then the coilovers made for the car they were a bit taller
Old 08-21-2014, 07:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

Rep Power: 50 slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slo_eg8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchwbr View Post
Their for my EF though and they came from A DA im reading now that the rear struts may be A bit taller?? My friend put EG coilovers on his EF and they fit different then the coilovers made for the car they were a bit taller
it has to be done. Im cool with spelling issues, but simple grammar is where I come in to troll

THEY'REClick image for larger version

Name:	1329536683249_5521957.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	71057

I do this on facebook too.
koni yellow/gc coils
uber rare eg6 optional snowflakes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

new 95 ej1.
slo_eg8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2014, 07:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Lol I just Reread my post and your right it doesn't make sense at all............. Oh well kid sold em before I could get to em better luck next time I guess...
Old 08-21-2014, 08:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

buzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

since most ricers don't even know that their shocks are blown, i cannot recommend buying used shocks for a civic.
looks like you dodged a bullet.

00 dx coupe with lowering springs, integra brakes, and boosted d16z6!
Quote:
Also, get the fuck out of my thread, you 5th gen pussy.
J.M. Maclean, deployed 3-29-2013 to Afghanistan.
Returned 9-22-2013.
buzzbomb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2014, 08:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Maybe your right. I also thought why he would want to pull out the set I have heard their fairly good riding coilovers and why he had the fourth strut missing is odd
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in