EG front camber kit lowered can't go more positive??? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Suspension Corner

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2014, 08:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Post EG front camber kit lowered can't go more positive???

okay i got some hardrace front camber kit for my eg. I also bought some rear camber kit megan brand from a friend. i adjusted the rear and it looked more flush than the fronts. my eg is dropped like 2 or 3 inch on the ground.
the front camber kit could only like go about 1 inch positive compared to the stock.
why is it like that. i want the front to go tucked/flushed. it seems it has some negative camber still yet. with the camber kit all the way adjusted maxed out.
are all front camber kits like that???

also im going to go with a et 10 rim in the future witch require camber negative will the hardrace be good enough to go negative.

should i buy another camber kit.

right now im more focused on flushing the fronts but maybe negative if i go diffrent offset rims.??

why cant i go more positive with my kit. what should i do?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

D-VXEG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2014, 08:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 22 HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!
HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to HondaDNA

Do you ever use google? I mean its clearly you aren't asking these questions to raise your post count but damn do you ever search anything before you ask a question?

Most kits only do plus/minus 4-5 degrees of camber. As you lower the front, you also put more negative camber in the front. Go too low and you wont be able to correct the negative camber.

Quote:
Funny enough, Honda did a writeup on how to do that because it is one if the most difficult things to do to...
HondaDNA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-24-2014, 10:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaDNA View Post
Do you ever use google? I mean its clearly you aren't asking these questions to raise your post count but damn do you ever search anything before you ask a question?
#1 reason he is on my iggy list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in