Honda D Series Forum banner

My new Ksport's :)

3K views 26 replies 17 participants last post by  HondaDNA 
#1 ·
Picked up these bad boys for 780 shipped, Ksport Kontrol Pro fully adjustable coilovers. I have always just had springs so im pretty excited to get some adjustability. Spring rates are 10k in front and 6k in rear, ill have to see what this feels like, might have to pick up some swift springs to upgrade these a little down the road. I really wanted fortune auto custom coilovers but 1800 was just a little too much to jump into my first set of coils.

See less See more
#2 ·
I also have ksports....i like em alot but i havent been on too many different types of suspention. I just know im as low as i can go without touching the spring preload and im about even to a 1 finger gap all around

#4 ·
I have ksports also and I love them a lot. Don't touch the preload just leave them be but I have mine at two fingers ride height and don't have to worry about my 3" exhaust hitting or my traction bar on most inclines. At this ride height the axles are strait and don't bind when you start laying down some real power.

I have 11k front and 10k rear and I have the shock set on full stiff and have tried lower it but I always just go back to full stiff. I was actully thinking about lowering my spring rate a little for the street like 10k front and 8k rear but I going to see how much this type R front sway bar going to make a difference first

#5 ·
Here is mine at max low...it looks lower in the pic than it really is....i have a 3" downpipe and exhaust, 16x7 wheels with a 45 series tire and a speed bunp coming into my neiborhood....it doesnt scrape so its not bad. I dont remember where i have my front shocks set to but the rears are full stiff

#7 ·
mine came unpreloaded it loaded them my self to my liking i an vouche these coils can take a BEATING i ran 4 to 5 events a month for 10 mothns for two years on these coils not a single issue. i almost resprung them ( if you need spring lmk i can get them from ksports ) but good choice man , run the front full soft and the rear full stiff is the best set up i've found

#10 ·
I have Ksports too and love them. I went with Ground Control springs, 9k front 10krear I do believe. I have 205/55 series tires so I have less then a finger gap, but I'm not dragging my mud flaps.

#11 ·
Many of my local buddies swear by these. They almost talked me into getting them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.