Honda D Series Forum banner

Running Random Parts Thread

1K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  racejunke13 
#1 · (Edited)
Im starting to accumulate parts I dont need and I dont have the space. Plus I could use a few extra bucks to go towards Project Gemini.

Consider all prices OBO. Will entertain offers for trades and whatnot.
Prices do not include shipping.

Listings are in the following posts. :holla:

#4 · (Edited by Moderator)
Like-new OEM Mitsubishi 3000GT Blow-off/bypass/diverter valve - $20
This is perfect for low boost sleeper setups. It is almost completely silent.

Garrett GT/T25/T28 adjustable internal wastegate actuator - $40
This comes with a custom bracket which mounts to the exhausts housing, allowing the compressor to be clocked however you want.

Chinese T25/T28 7 psi internal wastegate actuator - $15
I believe this should work on legit turbos, but Ive never tried bolting it up

D15B7 cam - $20

cam gear sold

MSD "Street Fire" Ignition box - SOLD

NX Nitrous Intercooler sprayer (spray bar)- $40
Been sitting a while so the solenoid may need to be rebuilt

OEM 96-00 Coupe Springs - Make offer. I paid $40 because Im stupid.

#6 · (Edited)
This hurts, but Im putting my turbo setup up for sale. Manifold, turbo, and downpipe.

Garrett GTiR T28 turbo (proven to well over 300hp), cast "drag" manifold, and a stainless steel TIG wleded downpipe.
The downpipe flares from 2.25" to 3" for good spool and power. A lot of consideration went into its design. Unfortunately it is not AC compatible.

You can read about the design and build of this setup here:
http://www.d-series.org/forums/showcase/239138-project-gemini-ej1-turbo-7.html

This would be an excellent setup for a autocross or road racing car, or even a street car with a good powerband. The turbo spools quickly and is very responsive, but still has enough headroom to make serious power. Ive seen at least one person make 350hp with this turbo on an SR20.

Im looking to get $600 + shipping
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Im also looking to sell my Skunk2 intake manifold equipped with a 62mm Type R throttle.
The throttle has had the MAP sensor and charcoal canister nipple deleted, and the whole thing is powder coated black.

SOLD

Im looking for B series turbo parts and will consider trades.

#10 ·
How does the downpipe currently connect to the rest of the exhaust? bolt up or V-Band? Was going through your build thread (awesome BTW) but couldn't find any pics showing the connection to the rest of the exhaust.

I may be interested in as much of the turbo setup as you'd sell as a package. Thx

#11 · (Edited)
Its a 3" stainless v band. The Downpipe is fully stainless and TIG'ed except for the very last 2 welds. The ones connecting the flex pipe and the v band, which are MIG welded.

Only pic I have:

I can also include the drain setup, and even the oil pan if you want. I decided that would be fair to include in the existing $600 price.

You would basically just need a wastegate and a dump tube and charge pipes/intercooler.

#16 ·
From my experience, Downpipes from custom setups hardly ever bolt up and fit very well to a different application. I would sell it together.

Seems like a really good deal.

I see B turbo down there, I'm not really looking for much, but I have an old stainless t28? log manifold. IWG and downpipe you can have for cheap, unless your build is already set. LMK

#20 · (Edited)
Can you provide instructions on how to wire all 4 vtec solenoids in parallel? I would like to hit vtec 4 times as hard, but I'm confused as to how the wiring configuration would look. Thanks
You link all the grounds, then wire each solenoid into the spark plug wires, that way they hit sequentially as the engine fires. This creates what I like to call asphalt shattering VTEC.
Awww snap!!!

Sig

Reactions: 40MPGd15b7
#21 ·
Intake manifold is sold.

Would anybody be interested in buying the turbo manifold and the downpipe together, or separated? I have a potential buyer for the turbo.

You could use any standard T2/T25/T28 turbo, commonly found on old Nissans. Really an excellent size for the D series, and always plenty of turbos around.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.