Honda D Series Forum banner

*Lola's Official: I'm an Attention Whore Thread*

16K views 371 replies 74 participants last post by  EnvyTheEvil 
#1 ·
That's right, I said it...she's an attention whore but what can I do! haha

So I haven't made any updates on her in awhile but that's all about to change so I figured it's time for a thread! :IHI:

Here is how she sat as of yesterday at 3:30pm:

Current Mod list:
Seibon Carbon Fiber Hatch
Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood
Injen CAI
Tein S-techs
Koni Yellows
Vision Carbon Fiber Intake Manifold Cover
Mugen Oil Cap (Gold)
JDM Honda Front Type iS Badge
JDM Honda Front Type iS Emblem
JDM Honda Type iS Center Caps

See less See more
#170 ·
After all the longing and wishing for black interior, the day has finally come! Ok well it came about 3 months ago I just never had the time to install it all! haha

So my installs this week include:

-Full black interior
-ITR Valve Cover
-CF Spark Plug Cover
-Mugen Radiator Cap ( I think this will be the most challenging :laughing: )
-Maybe a few other things I haven't ordered yet! lol

I started sunday by cleaning and organizing all the parts that have been sitting in my room:

#171 ·
So after 3 hours in the garage on sunday and one trip to Sears for more tools, here is the progress so far!

*sorry for the crappy pics, I only had my cell phone* :p

Goodbye front seats:

Hello tan rear seats...

Goodbye tan rear seats...

Reactions: Levi
#172 ·
Goodbye side panels....

Goodbye center console...which was a pain in the ass *grrr*

#181 · (Edited)
word up! and i love how her purse is just there...screwdriver next to it....
#1 D-Series.Org Honda-girl FTW!!!

#174 ·
So tonight I'm going to attempt the dash! *crosses fingers* haha

#175 ·
who you gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS!!! wait, no call me lol

Lookin good. I have faith in your skills since you do all your own wrenching. I remember last time I was down there, you thought I left your place early when in reality I was trapped under the mountain of car parts that are in your room.

Good job on the base model rsx seats, those are so much more comfortable compared to the leathers. The dash can be a pain in the ass. If for whatever reason you run into trouble, let me know. The offer still stands ;)

Lola's gonna have a nice facelift!

#187 ·
hahaha that's a tough choice...what kind of cookie? ;)

sweet i see your doin the black interior! must be nice to have all those goodies ready to go in!
It's been killing me because I've had most of them for awhile, just no time to install them!

Mel..........why didn't you just order the car with the black interior?

Man that stuff looks in good knick..used or new?
My car didn't have the option for black interior except canadian models! :p

The black interior is used, out of an 06 type s! If I bought it from the dealer it would have been super expensive! So far I think i've only spent around $1,000 on it, imagine how much the Acura would have charged! :eek:

#185 ·
your car is the reason i wanted a DC5 so bad, to bad insurance is 2/3 of what i make in a year :( lovin what your doin with it

#189 ·
Awww thanks!! :)

Oh yikes...definately don't get one then! haha

u attention whore! nice car mel! lookin good
hahaha yea yea! ;)

#186 ·
u attention whore! nice car mel! lookin good

#192 ·
I was waiting to do the dash until I got a steering wheel so luckily my friend at weksos had it in stock! *yippie*

So the dash will be done tomorrow along with everything else!

#191 ·
Ok here's an update on everything:

Valve cover, spark plug cover and radiator cap are going on tonight or tomorrow!

I'm going to pick up my steering wheel in the morning, then coming home and slaving away until it's done! Hopefully I don't run into any issues, so if all goes right I should have the swap done by tomorrow night! :)

Here is the wheel combo I'm getting:

http://weaksauceparts.com/store/product.php?productid=18796&cat=1930&page=1

I also ordered a set of Integra Type S door sils so hopefully they come today so I can put them on tomorrow as well! *prays*

#193 ·
car coming along nicely,at least one of the few K members here has time to work on the car...Wish i had more free time.:(

#195 ·
haha I don't have time, which is why it's all been sitting in my room for 3 months! the only reason I'm trying to get it all done so fast is because I'm in the process of moving! lol

thats a dope ass combo and put up them pics of when ur done!
I know right...i'm so excited! haha

I plan on taking a ton of pics tomorrow of the swap so I'll keep you guys posted! Wish me luck! haha

#198 ·
Sweet ride

#203 ·
MEL get one of ur buddies with a SI to send me their stock mufflers!

#205 ·
Well it's a good thing I don't listen to your opinion! hahaha

#210 ·
Ugh...ran into alot of problems with taking the stock steering wheel off so hopefully today goes a little better!

#211 ·
Ok after all the issues with the steering wheel, we finally got it off! My friend had to leave early tonight so we're going to finish the dash tomorrow! In the mean time I decided to put the rear back together...

No more steering wheel...it's about time! haha

Let the stripping begin...

Rear panels in...

Time for the trunk carpet...

#212 ·
Backseat panels in...

Final pic of the rear

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.