Honda D Series Forum banner

D-series Wallpapers anyone?

19K views 53 replies 23 participants last post by  Mr.Fodo 
#1 · (Edited)
I want to use my laptop for pretty much tuning, and figured why don't I make my wallpaper more related to that? After searching around I saw this little lego guy:

I liked the blueprint idea, and tried to find something more car related (love the lego guy tho lol).

Sadly I was disappointed... So I turned to the HELMS :p

UPDATED! 5-11-12

And last one for the best site lol:

Btw, my laptop is only 1360x768 (my little 13in laptop lol) so that is as big as I could get the engine pics.

ADDED! 5-11-12

ADDED! 5-13-12

I want to mess around with it more but I have no other good ideas currently....

Any help? Let me know what you think! Rep if downloaded please! (Right click save as to download)

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
Haha! You would want the F, I'll see if I can get one lol!

i want more!
What morreeeee can I do??

Rep! I like this idea and utilized it.
Thanks!

Nice one 10 Gauge! I like being asymmetrical, that's why mine wasn't centered.

The trans will be coming later! I litterally have to rotate it, and then rotate the letters back individually but I'll work on that tonight.

#3 ·
i want more!

#6 ·
I like the one with the exploded head view. Maybe do one with a trans exploded view?

Reactions: Mr.Fodo
#8 ·
there should be an easier way

#10 ·
Thats awesome!:rockon:

#14 ·
BOOOO vtec!

Reactions: Mr.Fodo
#17 ·
Just noticed that...lol

#32 ·
Wish the resolution was better on this one

#37 ·
Either a ZC or an B18A1.

Can you do that one with exploded trans next to it? And possibly do it in 1280x800? :bigok:

#39 ·
Oh nice. It looks just like my B18A1 in my teg. Im now using it as my cover page for fb. =)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.