Seriously - Page 2 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Serious discussion/debate

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2009, 07:45 AM   #21 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

i wanted to buy a set of del sol seats from a guy on stlhaters, he told me this...

"piture a set of del sol seats that are in perfect condition, and there you go, its not worth my time to take and upload pics"

i was just like WOW... okay then...

his name mike93hatch...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P. my mom - I miss you
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
10/3/1945-6/16/2007

R.I.P. - MiloReaper & Pat Primmer

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

04' Pilot EXL - Black Pile - Love it

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

4Door is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2009, 11:32 AM   #22 (permalink)
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 51 reviews
Send a message via AIM to E. Jeezy Send a message via Yahoo to E. Jeezy

If you dont have the means in which to take a photo of what you're trying to sell then WAIT UNTIL YOU DO!

~Almost everybody has a camera phone. Shitty pics are better than nothing.~Borrow a camera.

~Get somebody to do it for you.

~Worst vase scenario: Post an example picture and use MS Paint or a very indepth description to note what is wrong or if there is anything extra.

This is the web, you wanna sell, you post pics. Its not as hard as people try to make it.

"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

"I'm so awesome that I quote myself in my own signature."
~E. Jeezy
E. Jeezy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2009, 11:35 AM   #23 (permalink)

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

And as for flaming the guy in his own thread, I tried to help the little fucker first. He blew up on me and I, in turn, blew up on him in retaliation. You lot know that I am a genuinely helpful guy & nice guy but when I get pused, I push back.

"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

~E. Jeezy
Old 03-01-2009, 11:38 AM   #24 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 shadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Throw a Poll up and lets make this shit stick. I agree for sale thread must have a pic at least. Location I really don't care about

D16a6
Bullseye .50 .55a/r
21psi on 90octane(Meth fed)
My Completed Sol Build(not so completed anymore):

Song of the Week: MC Rise- This is Life
shadhman is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2009, 11:38 AM   #25 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grounded

poll it up jeezy. lets have a vote.

D-B-D-D-B-F-K-4G??
Grounded is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2009, 11:40 AM   #26 (permalink)

I'll even go as far as to say GIVE THE OP 2 DAYS (begining as of the thread date) TO POST PICS.
A "grace period", if you will.

~E. Jeezy

~E. Jeezy
Old 03-01-2009, 11:51 AM   #27 (permalink)

And FYI, I never threatened to get a person's thread locked.

When I said "I will burn this motherfucker to the ground." I said it in the way that I personally have the lack of intellegence when I get irritated and if prompted, I wouldve posted pictures of the most oddball shit just so there will be pictures in his thread.

If he didnt wanna post pics, I would have. May not have been what he was selling but dammit, there'd be pics! Granted, a thread-locking may have come afterward but it wasnt my intention. Ya'll know that I'm good for a thread-jacking and I have just the abundance of mental retardation & the lack of "giving a fuck" to do so.

Now, here shortly, I will be making a POLL thread. Vote it you want to. It will be multiple choice and hopefully if will pick up enough interest to get a rule added or at least insire enough members to post pics based on what the general consensus is.

~E. Jeezy

~E. Jeezy
Old 03-01-2009, 11:54 AM   #28 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

im not just singling you out jeezy... if it seems that way then i apologize

it was everybody that posted in the thread almost, i can see why he reacted the way he did to you when everybody else was coming at him

jimmyb34 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2009, 11:56 AM   #29 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718004 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

Pics honestly dont mean shit although they would help ....sure i can show you a nice turbo set, set of some seat ect .....

Does it really mean your gonna get those parts...No it doesnt you can get a box of rocks. I personally will not buy from anyone that doesnt have good itrader rep or a rep on this site...

modsHXcivi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2009, 11:56 AM   #30 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 20 tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

If I may.....

It's not the failure of the OP to post pics in said thread that resulted in the flaming, IMO it was his "attitude" when pics were requested and simple explinations were given as to why it may be a good idea.

I am all for the idea of mandatory pics in FS threads. before I was a member here I was on 8thcivic since 06' and all fs threads are required to have a picture with username date of sale, price and website being sold from (8thcivic.com) To my understanding not only do pics aid in the quicker sale of desired items especialy when said item is large or in used conditon, but also provide some form of "visual paper trail" if you will, to assist the buyer or seller if there is some dispute after the transaction.

this provides more motivated buyers and can help detour fraud, somthing I think all of us can appriciate.

I am for it, no reason anyone should have for not being able to get some pictures on the internet if they wish to sell something. If it was myspace the pics would be up already........
You guys should all just get Miatas.
Nobody ever tries to race you, old guys give you thumbs up all the time, and random assholes yell homophobic obscenities at you.
tronsteezz is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2009, 12:00 PM   #31 (permalink)

But again. I tried to help him and he blew up at me. Truth is, my reaction was not the proper one to take but at the same time, you guys know me. I help. I laugh & joke but I am a helpful guy if I am knowledgable in the area.

He took that tone with me based on what he had read. I wrote a rather long post that explained that I understood where he was coming from in terms of "not posting pictures" but at the same time, to attempt to sell a non-Honda product on a Honda oriented site without ANY TYPE of corespondence to follow is a bit absurd and will only cause some sort of bashing.

~E. Jeezy

~E. Jeezy
Old 03-01-2009, 12:00 PM   #32 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 20 tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/sale-...ale-forum.html
Nobody ever tries to race you, old guys give you thumbs up all the time, and random assholes yell homophobic obscenities at you.
Old 03-01-2009, 12:01 PM   #33 (permalink)
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater

Rep Power: 40 " Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 24 reviews
Send a message via AIM to " Low " Send a message via Yahoo to " Low "

Quote:
Originally Posted by modsHXcivi View Post
Pics honestly dont mean shit although they would help ....sure i can show you a nice turbo set, set of some seat ect .....

Does it really mean your gonna get those parts...No it doesnt you can get a box of rocks. I personally will not buy from anyone that doesnt have good itrader rep or a rep on this site...
i can agree with this and with jimmy...

i gave him a friendly bump - NOT THAT KIND

i wanted to red dot all the rest of the guys in there that were shitting on his thread, but there are too many whiners about rep on here...

maybe he doesnt want to setup a photobucket account or something similar, and would rather email them to you LIKE HE SAID....!!!!

My username: High-Cap 1911
It ain't only for texans....but there are a BUNCH of us
" Low " is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2009, 12:02 PM   #34 (permalink)
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater

Rep Power: 40 " Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 24 reviews
Send a message via AIM to " Low " Send a message via Yahoo to " Low "

Quote:
Originally Posted by tronsteezz View Post
you have to be a member to see what you are trying to link to, and this isnt that site, we have our rules they have theirs...

My username: High-Cap 1911
It ain't only for texans....but there are a BUNCH of us
" Low " is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2009, 12:04 PM   #35 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to 89lxcivic

x10 i agree to everyone..if i ever learn how to sell/buy on here and have paypal i will do my best to post pics and even if i have a shity pic from cell.it is better to show then explain and as selling things to people on here i will make sure theres everything! that you need..thats if i get everthing..go for the voting poll..i bet it will blow up..haha..i hope i made enough sence to some of you guys and girls..

<3 my ED
civic sedan
<<PoSt WhOrE:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGC89
is when you show a honda hater the car, they get all defensive and try to tell ME, THE OWNER, that first gen tegs came with the rectangular headlights. you just laugh at them and tell them to go drive off in their kia.
Quote:
Step #1 you already failed.
89lxcivic is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2009, 12:05 PM   #36 (permalink)

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tronsteezz View Post
If I may... blah blah blah
That post was the most intellegent thing that Troc has said (TO DATE), and I agree whole-heartedly.

Just like I told Jesse, its not like he is selling something new. We can all google a brand new Benen Tow Hook but to sell a USED & noted POS car, ITS ONLY RIGHT TO HAVE A PICTURE. At least one. even if its a crappy cell phone shot, ts better than nothing.

~E. Jeezy

~E. Jeezy
Old 03-01-2009, 12:09 PM   #37 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grounded

i bet if i were to post i have a 93 civic with a boosted z6 the very first post under the op would be... have any pics... am i wrong??

D-B-D-D-B-F-K-4G??
Grounded is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2009, 12:09 PM   #38 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

sorry for posting a unaccesible link....

here is an example:

Old 03-01-2009, 12:18 PM   #39 (permalink)

I aint saying that we need to post pics with the info on the paper. Just a simple picture is good.

Look at all the shit that went down between DirtyDseriesWoot & Nicko360 and that thread had loads of pics & info. I aint calling nobody a scammer but that sale thread had loads of pics and somehow the lines of commo got messed up.

Why sell a USED & noted POS car with some sort of corespondence to go along with it?

~E. Jeezy

~E. Jeezy
Old 03-01-2009, 12:54 PM   #40 (permalink)

Just an FYI, I decided not to make a poll thread. Cliff came in here and stated his piece about pictures and he is Admin so from now on, I just wont post in or buy from any seller that doesnt have pictures. If people in the past have chosen not to heed my help then they will be their own demise & downfall to their thread.

LOCK THIS SHIT!

~E. Jeezy

~E. Jeezy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in