ROTM Contest: November - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Ride of the Month

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2011, 05:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34
Default ROTM Contest: November

ROTM Contest: November 2011

The contest works like this:
Today until November 24, the contest will be open for submissions. You must post your pictures in this thread to enter. You may only post your own car. Better yet, read the rules of the ROTM contest first.[/URL]
From November 25 - 30 a poll will be added containing the entered submissions. All members are asked to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of November!!
The prize:
The November 2011 Ride of the month will be featured on the homepage during the month of December 2011 and be entered in a draw with other Ride of the Month winners from the Autoguide.com network for a chance to win a free oil change.
Let's see whatcha got!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Administrator; 12-15-2011 at 08:33 AM.
jimmyb34 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2011, 10:15 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 89civicracer is learning the way of the D89civicracer is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Mine..

D16A6/Z6, Ported and Polished, Balanced /Blueprinted, SI trani, 60mm Throttle Body, Skunk2 Intake Manifold, B16 injectors, ACT Clutch, SRP Pistons, 11:1 compression, Eagle Rods, AEM Adj. Camsprocket, AEM Fuel Rail, AEM FPR, DC Sport 4-2-1 Header, ARC Intake Piping, ARC Box, HKS Exhaust, Wire-Worx Tucked Harness, ECU Tuned with eCtune by .nate at SECTION 8.

Last edited by 89civicracer; 11-27-2011 at 05:43 AM.
89civicracer is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-11-2011, 10:23 AM   #3 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 44 Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

^ Damn that car is tight, super clean, damn I think I have a new goal.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
They stop laughing at your piece of shit when they can only see it through your dust.
R.I.P. - NN4S
R.I.P. - Cali Noob

You guys are gone but never forgotten, we live each day to the fullest for you, who cannot see the new day we often forget is amazing.

xbox gamer tag: angeloah
Whoshot is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2011, 11:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

I don't even see a point in anyone else entering...

Have you checked
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!
awebb is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-11-2011, 11:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 Wischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcano
Wischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
I mess with cars because it's more socially acceptable than a cocaine habit ... although the cocaine would probably be cheaper.
Wischmaster is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-11-2011, 12:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to m&bracing

doubt ill win but..

m&bracing is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-12-2011, 05:42 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 solfly is a name known to allsolfly is a name known to allsolfly is a name known to allsolfly is a name known to allsolfly is a name known to allsolfly is a name known to allsolfly is a name known to allsolfly is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to solfly

2002 Kawasaki Prairie 650
2002 Honda Civic Si
1999 Honda CRV EX RT4WD
1993 Honda Civic EX Sedan
1993 Honda del Sol Si
1988 Honda Civic STD Hatch
1979 Raised Ranch
solfly is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-12-2011, 05:50 AM   #8 (permalink)
n00b

Old 11-12-2011, 05:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 horny_devil  is slowly gaining respecthorny_devil  is slowly gaining respecthorny_devil  is slowly gaining respecthorny_devil  is slowly gaining respecthorny_devil  is slowly gaining respect

-
-

horny_devil is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2011, 07:38 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 10 straube63  is slowly gaining respectstraube63  is slowly gaining respectstraube63  is slowly gaining respectstraube63  is slowly gaining respectstraube63  is slowly gaining respect
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Do Your Own Werk

Turbo EJ
JRSC EP3
All Motor CRX-In the Worx
straube63 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2011, 10:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

UNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

^ that's a winner there.
UNDERSTIMATED is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2011, 10:50 AM   #12 (permalink)
n00b

Send a message via Yahoo to m&bracing

i deffanitly lost..lol

m&bracing is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2011, 07:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 9 clay.bell12 is learning the way of the Dclay.bell12 is learning the way of the D

89 civic racer.... sir that is a honestly clean car, good luck
clay.bell12 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-16-2011, 03:31 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 89civicracer is learning the way of the D89civicracer is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay.bell12 View Post
89 civic racer.... sir that is a honestly clean car, good luck
Thank you SIR!

D16A6/Z6, Ported and Polished, Balanced /Blueprinted, SI trani, 60mm Throttle Body, Skunk2 Intake Manifold, B16 injectors, ACT Clutch, SRP Pistons, 11:1 compression, Eagle Rods, AEM Adj. Camsprocket, AEM Fuel Rail, AEM FPR, DC Sport 4-2-1 Header, ARC Intake Piping, ARC Box, HKS Exhaust, Wire-Worx Tucked Harness, ECU Tuned with eCtune by .nate at SECTION 8.

89civicracer is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2011, 06:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
n00b

thought i posted before but, really clean cars guys.
Old 11-19-2011, 07:43 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 9 blckek  is accepted as part of the communityblckek  is accepted as part of the communityblckek  is accepted as part of the communityblckek  is accepted as part of the community
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

eh, what the hell.....not exactly where i wanted it to be when i entered, but idk if ill ever be 100% satisfied with this car...

my FAVORITE part....

its all me....

Last edited by blckek; 11-26-2011 at 12:13 PM.
blckek is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-23-2011, 10:29 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 10 d~nice will become famous soon enoughd~nice will become famous soon enoughd~nice will become famous soon enough

I gotta say the 89 looks to dam clean. Almost like it just rolled outta the factory congrats to you.
d~nice is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-23-2011, 02:00 PM   #18 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 19 d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!
d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by awebb View Post
I don't even see a point in anyone else entering...
Really dude? I might just enter my shitbox now to spite this.
d-serious is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-23-2011, 03:17 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 9 blckek  is accepted as part of the communityblckek  is accepted as part of the communityblckek  is accepted as part of the communityblckek  is accepted as part of the community
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

^^^thats why im here.....

getting a new camera friday so ill have some "gangster pic's" myself...
blckek is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-23-2011, 07:59 PM   #20 (permalink)
4 doors of fury!!!!

Rep Power: 20 dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!
dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dfanatic

Johns 4 door EF is pure sex. So many details and rare parts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in