Congrats to our October ROTM winner!!!!! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Ride of the Month

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2011, 04:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34
Default Congrats to our October ROTM winner!!!!!

Congratulations EGDriver93

[/quote]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

jimmyb34 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-31-2011, 05:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 21 robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!
robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

congrats
robscrx is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2011, 12:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 19 SpoonSedan is hot as a volcanoSpoonSedan is hot as a volcano
SpoonSedan is hot as a volcanoSpoonSedan is hot as a volcanoSpoonSedan is hot as a volcanoSpoonSedan is hot as a volcanoSpoonSedan is hot as a volcanoSpoonSedan is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SpoonSedan

guy deserves it. Congratulations

New to D-series? Click
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Fuck cali.

No offense. That state is a pimple on the ass of America.
SpoonSedan is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2011, 01:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

how do u like the bisimoto headers?
tinys_ef2 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2011, 07:33 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 14 ArtyG smells like BoratArtyG smells like BoratArtyG smells like BoratArtyG smells like BoratArtyG smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ArtyG

Congrats! You blew the rest of us out of the water in the voting. Good luck getting back on-track and racing. I know I'm having a blast at every event I've been to this year.

Cheers!

STS #34 | Dixieland Imports SMF #188

▫ #B34RSQUAD ▫ #SaveTheSOHC ▫

R.I.P. Abel "Abe" Lincoln (11.12.1986-9.3.2005)
ArtyG is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2011, 07:34 AM   #6 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 15 a5hatch is hot as a volcanoa5hatch is hot as a volcano
a5hatch is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Very nice, Congrats!

377WHP 292Lbs TQ

Quote:
Sir, how the eff do you rebuild oil?
a5hatch is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2011, 07:46 AM   #7 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 44 Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Hells yeah, can't wait to see it freshly painted.

Quote:
They stop laughing at your piece of shit when they can only see it through your dust.
R.I.P. - NN4S
R.I.P. - Cali Noob

You guys are gone but never forgotten, we live each day to the fullest for you, who cannot see the new day we often forget is amazing.

xbox gamer tag: angeloah
Whoshot is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2011, 09:55 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 EGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunna

Quote:
Originally Posted by robscrx View Post
congrats
thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoonSedan View Post
guy deserves it. Congratulations
much appreciated Sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinys_ef2 View Post
how do u like the bisimoto headers?
Not too bad actually. I've read all the problems associated with them and the welds, but I had mine checked and they are still alright. A few hit and miss, but overall the welds are ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtyG View Post
Congrats! You blew the rest of us out of the water in the voting. Good luck getting back on-track and racing. I know I'm having a blast at every event I've been to this year.

Cheers!
Yeah I can't wait to see what the new engine package yields next season, thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by a5hatch View Post
Very nice, Congrats!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoshot View Post
Hells yeah, can't wait to see it freshly painted.
Me too

Thank You guys for voting for me!! Next year, hopefully it'll be even more insane!
Old 11-01-2011, 07:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 16 T-Bone is learning the way of the DT-Bone is learning the way of the D
Send a message via AIM to T-Bone

NICE!!!
Roush Struts/Shocks
Ford Racing Springs (1.5 inch drop)
Focus Sport Intake

Project Car / Engine:
'93 Del Sol Si
D16A6 Block/Pistons
D16Z6 Cylinder Head
D14A1 CV Dual Carb (w/ manual choke)

T-Bone is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2011, 10:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 9 clay.bell12 is learning the way of the Dclay.bell12 is learning the way of the D

Congrats!!!!
clay.bell12 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-02-2011, 06:13 AM   #11 (permalink)
n00b

Nice hatch!!! Congratulations
loco.ef is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-02-2011, 08:44 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 leemo559 is hot as a volcanoleemo559 is hot as a volcano
leemo559 is hot as a volcanoleemo559 is hot as a volcanoleemo559 is hot as a volcanoleemo559 is hot as a volcanoleemo559 is hot as a volcanoleemo559 is hot as a volcanoleemo559 is hot as a volcanoleemo559 is hot as a volcanoleemo559 is hot as a volcanoleemo559 is hot as a volcanoleemo559 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

congrats....
Old 11-02-2011, 10:52 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 EGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunna

Thank you guys again for voting for me! Means a lot!
Old 11-02-2011, 02:53 PM   #14 (permalink)

Congrats bucko!

What kind of numbers is your single cam Making?
Darkman6909 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2011, 05:21 AM   #15 (permalink)
Hooked on Phonics worked for me...

Rep Power: 10 MagicMo is starting to learn the ropesMagicMo is starting to learn the ropesMagicMo is starting to learn the ropesMagicMo is starting to learn the ropesMagicMo is starting to learn the ropesMagicMo is starting to learn the ropes
Send a message via AIM to MagicMo

c=CREAM SAUCE =)
MagicMo is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2011, 12:46 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 32 Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

I didn't vote for you (lol, voted for my car), but I knew you'd win, you deserve it. Nice little hatch, I hope to get on par with it someday. Congrats!
Cali Noob is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2011, 12:59 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Noob View Post
I didn't vote for you (lol, voted for my car), but I knew you'd win, you deserve it. Nice little hatch, I hope to get on par with it someday. Congrats!
ha ha, thanks man.
Old 11-05-2011, 07:28 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 16 wakkjobb is the fucking MAN!!!!wakkjobb is the fucking MAN!!!!wakkjobb is the fucking MAN!!!!
wakkjobb is the fucking MAN!!!!wakkjobb is the fucking MAN!!!!wakkjobb is the fucking MAN!!!!wakkjobb is the fucking MAN!!!!wakkjobb is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Sweet ride, I dig the crazy-looking header too!

1985 4Runner: 22RE w/ engnbldr head, 261* cam and O/S valves, 5.29 gears, Detroit front locker, E-Locker rear, girlfriend-bought 38" tires, 4" AllPro lift, dual t-cases, hi steer and an increasing amount of body damage. But that's what it's for; it's not a Jeep.

Quote:
There's no reason a car built on a Fairmont chassis with a Pinto engine and Lincoln brakes should work this well, but it does!
wakkjobb is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2011, 07:50 AM   #19 (permalink)
n00b

love the valve cover
Old 11-06-2011, 04:43 AM   #20 (permalink)
n00b

Congrats
thebluecrx is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in