Congrats to our ROTM winner for September!!!! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Ride of the Month

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2011, 05:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34
Default Congrats to our ROTM winner for September!!!!

Congrats to dEL SoL BiTcH

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

jimmyb34 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2011, 06:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
4 doors of fury!!!!

Rep Power: 20 dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!
dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dfanatic

Nice job Ryan. Well deserved!
Old 10-26-2011, 06:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 Wischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcano
Wischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

Congratulations! (Although my car is waaaaaay cleaner )

Completely kidding of course.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
I mess with cars because it's more socially acceptable than a cocaine habit ... although the cocaine would probably be cheaper.
Wischmaster is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2011, 07:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 10 1camLOVE is a name known to all1camLOVE is a name known to all1camLOVE is a name known to all1camLOVE is a name known to all1camLOVE is a name known to all1camLOVE is a name known to all1camLOVE is a name known to all1camLOVE is a name known to all1camLOVE is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

HELL YEAH! Sol powa!

1camLOVE is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-26-2011, 08:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

Congrats!

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-26-2011, 08:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 EGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

congrats....well fought !
Old 10-26-2011, 08:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

dnice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

2014 Honda Grom
dnice78 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-27-2011, 04:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 95 R-81 Cx is almost a somebody95 R-81 Cx is almost a somebody95 R-81 Cx is almost a somebody95 R-81 Cx is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Amazing car it got me thinking of the s2000 and how honda has evolved over the years.

The first picture is my fav.
95 R-81 Cx is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-27-2011, 04:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 21 robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!
robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

congrats
robscrx is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-27-2011, 07:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

glenniz It's a JDM Star Bitches....glenniz It's a JDM Star Bitches....glenniz It's a JDM Star Bitches....glenniz It's a JDM Star Bitches....

Woman.......you truly deserve this!! Very nice ride!!

glenniz is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-27-2011, 07:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
Premium Member

Rep Power: 40 Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Bizzar Send a message via MSN to Bizzar Send a message via Yahoo to Bizzar

As much as I loath del sol's, that's a roty contender. I think because a chick drives it. Enhancing my opinions towards that bodystyle aka...chick car lol. Clean n mean and excellent photo skills.

Bizzar is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-27-2011, 07:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 20 jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!
jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Nice ride! Very deserving of the title.

1994 EH9 RIP -- 1992 BB2 RIP -- 1992 CB7 RIP
2004 Ram 1500 QCSB Hemi
jmn822000 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-27-2011, 07:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 14 ArtyG smells like BoratArtyG smells like BoratArtyG smells like BoratArtyG smells like BoratArtyG smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ArtyG

Congratulations!

STS #34 | Dixieland Imports SMF #188

▫ #B34RSQUAD ▫ #SaveTheSOHC ▫

R.I.P. Abel "Abe" Lincoln (11.12.1986-9.3.2005)
ArtyG is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2011, 11:36 AM   #14 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Nice Sol! What kind of suspension/wheel setup is on there? My friend has a 93 Del Sol and wants the same drop height, in his words he wants it "DUMPED!"
93sihatchguy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-31-2011, 01:57 AM   #15 (permalink)
n00b

wat kinda wheels bro? clean car btw...
tinys_ef2 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-07-2011, 06:13 PM   #16 (permalink)
n00b

sick delsol
EM1JIM is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-07-2011, 06:21 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 dEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 R-81 Cx View Post
Amazing car it got me thinking of the s2000 and how honda has evolved over the years.

The first picture is my fav.
My fave too

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenniz View Post
Woman.......you truly deserve this!! Very nice ride!!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzar View Post
As much as I loath del sol's, that's a roty contender. I think because a chick drives it. Enhancing my opinions towards that bodystyle aka...chick car lol. Clean n mean and excellent photo skills.
I should prolly be offended by this, but I've decided to embrace my girly side, so....thank ya fella!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmn822000 View Post
Nice ride! Very deserving of the title.
Shank you vetty much!

McLovin Fan Club Member #001 <3
dEL SoL BiTcH is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2011, 05:42 PM   #18 (permalink)
n00b

fuckin cllleeaaaannnnn
BobbyBoulders is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2011, 08:13 PM   #19 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....

thats a nice del sol. always thought it was a girly car to.
my buddy let me borrow is sol. man i felt like a bitch driving that thing
Old 11-21-2011, 09:00 AM   #20 (permalink)
n00b

damn...im gettin my sisyter a del sol because she saw this thread lol congrats and well deserved!!
BBS FREAK EK is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in