ROTM Contest: October 2011 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Ride of the Month

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2011, 09:09 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to sitti_project1.3
Default ROTM Contest: October 2011

Can i join, avid fan from the Philippines.

sitti_project1.3 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2011, 09:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 32 Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

lol, October ROTM? I don't stand a chance in winning, but what the hell, here's my baby, I call her Megan:

Last edited by Cali Noob; 09-29-2011 at 03:49 PM.
Cali Noob is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-29-2011, 01:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

turboprelude95 Still a JDM Star....turboprelude95 Still a JDM Star....turboprelude95 Still a JDM Star....turboprelude95 Still a JDM Star....turboprelude95 Still a JDM Star....turboprelude95 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Lets go!

Reason I think I should be the winner, All built by me, drove 700+ miles and 12 hours open down pipe to get tuned by JD. Round trip was about 1500 miles, never broke down and ran hard the whole way. Currently stand at 15,000 miles with the car.

Jswap 4dr
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Boost 4dr
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twin scrol

F2B

Last edited by jimmyb34; 10-27-2011 at 04:27 PM.
turboprelude95 is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2011, 05:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series lover

Ms_Kittykat It's a JDM Star Bitches....Ms_Kittykat It's a JDM Star Bitches....Ms_Kittykat It's a JDM Star Bitches....Ms_Kittykat It's a JDM Star Bitches....
Send a message via MSN to Ms_Kittykat

I still can enter?

Old 10-02-2011, 11:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
Classic Man

Rep Power: 59 FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Default ROTM Contest: October 2011

ROTM Contest: October 2011

The contest works like this:

Today until October 25, the contest will be open for submissions. You must post your pictures in this thread to enter. You may only post your own car. Better yet, read the rules of the ROTM contest first.

From October 26 - 31 a poll will be added containing the entered submissions. All members are asked to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of October!!

The prize:

The October 2011 Ride of the month will be featured on the homepage during the month of November 2011 and be entered in a draw with other Ride of the Month winners from the Autoguide.com network for a chance to win a free oil change.

Let's see whatcha got!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Ford
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.
FarmerD is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2011, 11:58 AM   #6 (permalink)
n00b

Rep Power: 0 whitedxi is learning the way of the Dwhitedxi is learning the way of the D

confused.... What happened to last month?

whitedxi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2011, 12:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 51 reviews

honestly you could make the contest more inciting. oil change ~$20 and who uses quaker state oil?

NeonPinHead is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2011, 01:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Classic Man

Rep Power: 59 FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

Something is better than nothing! hehe. Most sites just give you the front page and your own thread, so I wouldn't complain about possibly getting a free oil change.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Ford
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.
FarmerD is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2011, 01:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 32 Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Here's my Oct ROTM entry...I presume there is not going to be a Sept as it came and went already...

Old 10-02-2011, 02:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pew Pew!

Rep Power: 23 Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sammo115

Rob. MOAR LOW! Hahaha.
Sammo115 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2011, 03:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Bah, it already scrapes over too much stuff, lol, I promise to deal with it and not raise it more though...I think it looks pretty good, just needs a front lip and maybe some EK side skirts...maybe, just maybe, a spoon style rear spoiler...and some smoked bronze tint...and some yellow stanley fog lights...and...

Hahaha, guess I should say it's a work in progress and leave it at that...
Old 10-02-2011, 04:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 dEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow updEL SoL BiTcH is about to blow up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dEL SoL BiTcH View Post
Here's my 3 pics

McLovin Fan Club Member #001 <3
dEL SoL BiTcH is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2011, 05:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 9 blckek  is accepted as part of the communityblckek  is accepted as part of the communityblckek  is accepted as part of the communityblckek  is accepted as part of the community
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

couple more month's and ill enter ...gotta get some stuff straightened out...

NissanClub, when i won ROTM i got a hat/shirt, a spot on the front page, AND a $50 giftcard to a site sponsor..
blckek is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2011, 06:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by blckek View Post
couple more month's and ill enter ...gotta get some stuff straightened out...

NissanClub, when i won ROTM i got a hat/shirt, a spot on the front page, AND a $50 giftcard to a site sponsor..
Nice! I'd be happy if I won rotm and just got a t-shirt...
Old 10-02-2011, 08:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
n00b

like they all look good
iowanoob is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2011, 08:56 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 9 clay.bell12 is learning the way of the Dclay.bell12 is learning the way of the D
Question

hey cali noob you got my vote.

is that a factory paint?
what kind of wash/wax do you use... it super clean I cant get mine to shine lol
clay.bell12 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2011, 12:48 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 Zen Chameleon is a name known to allZen Chameleon is a name known to allZen Chameleon is a name known to allZen Chameleon is a name known to allZen Chameleon is a name known to allZen Chameleon is a name known to allZen Chameleon is a name known to allZen Chameleon is a name known to allZen Chameleon is a name known to allZen Chameleon is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 30 reviews

Can I use these pics?

Quote:
grab your rod and shake it, it the piston rattles you are OK!

Don't forget the lube!
Zen Chameleon is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2011, 08:51 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Thanks! Factory paint it is, I think the bumpers and the right door have been repainted though. I wash with Meguires Gold Class soap and wax with Meguires #26 liquid wax. I think I'd get a slightly better result if I used a buffer, have only done it by hand up to this point...

How is you clearcoat holding up? You could look into a "polish" that will remove the oxidation, then, once it's shiny, hit it with a good coat of wax. I've brought some older cars (early 80's and back) that didn't have clearcoated paint jobs back from the brink with abrasive polish, you have to be careful with newer cars though, abrasive polish will scratch the hell out of clear coat, make sure you get a clear coat safe polish and test it in an inconspicuous location before you do the whole car.

Last edited by Cali Noob; 10-03-2011 at 08:59 AM.
Old 10-03-2011, 02:42 PM   #19 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Whitedxi's car is very nice. He comes from The Netherlands to so I had saw the car in RL.
But the del sol on this page. Damm awesome dude!
xXSanderXx is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2011, 07:49 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 EGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

I'll take another crack at it...my 3 pics

Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in