Ride of the Month Rules - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Ride of the Month

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2011, 06:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

Rep Power: 50 Administrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Ride of the Month Rules

1) All d-series models compete against each other.

2) If you have won in the past 3 months you are not eligible (e.g. if you won for the month of April the next month you could enter would be August)

3) No "photoshopping" of photos in a manner that manipulates the look of the car. White balance and other tasteful color edits are allowed. Changing the color of the vehicle or accessories is NOT allowed. HDR and other such effects, presets or filters are allowed but frowned upon. Anyone that is thought to have violated this rule will be given a very short period of time (hours) to provide unaltered photos. If the Admin team feels that anyone has violated this rule they will be disqualified from any future contests if they are found to have used altered photos.

4) You may only enter your own personal car. Company built show cars are not allowed.

5) Each entry is allowed a maximum of 3 photos. You are not allowed to change your photos once you enter. To enter add your photos to a post in the contest thread and they will be moved by a moderator into the main contest post (the thread originating post). Photos will be added to the post in the order of entry.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Community Support Team

Last edited by Administrator; 12-15-2011 at 08:34 AM.
Administrator is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-21-2011, 06:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

Glad to see this back, wish I had a car to enter though...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Have you checked
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!
awebb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2011, 09:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 18 Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!
Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Egwhite

I would do fairly well if I had something done to the engine bay =(

Hello noob meet.....Google
Egwhite is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2011, 09:15 AM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 15 a5hatch is hot as a volcanoa5hatch is hot as a volcano
a5hatch is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

I just entered! just wish I had some actual good pics to post haha

Thanks for bringing it back!

377WHP 292Lbs TQ

Quote:
Sir, how the eff do you rebuild oil?
a5hatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2011, 10:15 AM   #5 (permalink)

Wish my car was done!!! Crap!!
Uno_Sol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2011, 03:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 38 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Boosted-EH-804

Sucks this is biased to only the D engine there are plenty of other members that dont own a D anymore!

Boosted-EH-804 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-22-2011, 12:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

CFab It's a JDM Star Bitches....CFab It's a JDM Star Bitches....CFab It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Was going to ask if this is D series engines only? Did see people put up pictures of other rides. I'm not submitting this month, just curious, have a new job and should be finishing the drag car soon so would like to submit and have a chance at winning.

And other then being on the front page is there a prize? I noticed with all the new sponsors of the forum Quaker State is sponsoring the ROTM? Maybe some free motor oil and a filter for their engine?

I no longer tune, only on occasion
I fabricate
CFab is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-22-2011, 01:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

I don't actually know if there was a rule to only include d-series cars...

Personally, I think that d-series only is a good idea. After all this is d-series.org. Sure there are contributing members that drive B/H/K/etc., but the site is dedicated to the d-series engine, and I think that a car representative of the site should have a d under the hood.

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-22-2011, 02:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

CFab It's a JDM Star Bitches....CFab It's a JDM Star Bitches....CFab It's a JDM Star Bitches....

I hear ya Ryan, just curious. If there is no rule, I'll put it up. Just see where it goes.

I no longer tune, only on occasion
I fabricate
CFab is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-22-2011, 03:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan89crx View Post
I don't actually know if there was a rule to only include d-series cars...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
1) All d-series models compete against each other.
I took #1 to mean only D-series based model cars. I agree that Non-D based cars should be excluded.

Have you checked
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!

Last edited by awebb; 07-23-2011 at 06:47 PM.
awebb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-23-2011, 03:20 PM   #11 (permalink)

Rep Power: 10 l337h4l is approaching greatnessl337h4l is approaching greatnessl337h4l is approaching greatnessl337h4l is approaching greatnessl337h4l is approaching greatnessl337h4l is approaching greatnessl337h4l is approaching greatnessl337h4l is approaching greatnessl337h4l is approaching greatnessl337h4l is approaching greatnessl337h4l is approaching greatnessl337h4l is approaching greatnessl337h4l is approaching greatnessl337h4l is approaching greatness

I agree D only even though I only have 3 B's

l337h4l is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-25-2011, 08:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 22 cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!
cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Soon as the 68 is back together ill put it in. can't wait to rock the dso sticker at car shows for you guys.

Quote:
The problem is, my need for speed exceeds the need to save the earth.
Quote:
WELL FINE! I'LL JUST GO EAT THE SHIT OUTTA MY OREO'S THEN!
cmgreen50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2011, 10:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 shadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

aww chea
I'm taking some pics this weekend :P

D16a6
Bullseye .50 .55a/r
21psi on 90octane(Meth fed)
My Completed Sol Build(not so completed anymore):

Song of the Week: MC Rise- This is Life
shadhman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-08-2011, 07:04 PM   #14 (permalink)
n00b

Default Project V-Tune

V-Tune is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-08-2011, 07:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

hotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 30 reviews

Whats wrong with the doors???

Quote:
Take it from somebody who has actually done it more then once and not read about it on the internet......
hotrodj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-08-2011, 07:15 PM   #16 (permalink)
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodj View Post
A freak accident left the horrifically mangled and unsightly, but they make due.
V-Tune is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-08-2011, 11:37 PM   #17 (permalink)
n00b

Rep Power: 0 crad008 is learning the way of the Dcrad008 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodj View Post
I think it's 1999 again.

crad008 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-24-2011, 07:29 AM   #18 (permalink)
n00b

That's a sure win
ben_thugs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in